The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No Australian should have to answer to the public from their bed, you cant even be a mess in peace.
They can stick their wet blanket, their power trip does not rule over everything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking humans grind my gears.... fkn shops will closed for less than 24hrs and they lose their minds.

I can't wait to see how they act when there is an emergency, I'll just sit back for about 6hrs, let them kill eachother and just take what I want from the corpses lol

Work smart, not hard.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking humans grind my gears.... fkn shops will closed for less than 24hrs and they lose their minds.

I can't wait to see how they act when there is an emergency, I'll just sit back for about 6hrs, let them kill eachother and just take what I want from the corpses lol

Work smart, not hard.

it goes way beyond 'retail therapy' for some... some people are flat out junkies :grimacing:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Work smart, not hard.
That's the ol' "oh fuck it's Christmas Eve and I haven't done the Christmas shopping" trick.

Plus the shops will be closed for a day or two.... that's Armageddon to some people.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The age guessing game, who else has had to contend with these fuckwits?
If something is inappropriate I will decide, not these ***** who run off screaming to the world.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Work smart, not hard.
Brother right now there are people camping outside Myer in the city to be the first in line to get their hands on something they’ll never use that’s 75% off for that day only. Meanwhile I’m going to sleep like a baby tonight in my comfy queen bed and laugh at them fighting over shit when the stores open up at 7:00am tomorrow and see it all over the news. Peasants...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brother right now there are people camping outside Myer in the city to be the first in line to get their hands on something they’ll never use that’s 75% off for that day only. Meanwhile I’m going to sleep like a baby tonight in my comfy queen bed and laugh at them fighting over shit when the stores open up at 7:00am tomorrow and see it all over the news. Peasants...
The smarter shoppers would wait till January until the stocktake sales to buy bullshit.

Only sale I care about is 30% everything at SuperCheap, still not worth blowing a load over lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's sales of some type going on for about 95% of the year at most stores. And at electrical goods stores everything is negotiable if you are half competent at negotiation.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Boxing Day sales should be renamed "haha you bought some heavily marked up shit we have had in storage for 6 months unable to sell" sales.

In other news Best and Less have $5 organic cotton shirts on sale..and that's the normal price.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about Joe Rogan, or his experience?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boxing Day sales should be renamed "haha you bought some heavily marked up shit we have had in storage for 6 months unable to sell" sales.

In other news Best and Less have $5 organic cotton shirts on sale..and that's the normal price.

Can confirm, I own at least three :laughing:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Work smart, not hard.
When i used to work at coles day after Easter or xmas i kid you not you would have a truck load olds ***** banging at the doors at 550am once that clock hit 6am they were furious id just pretend the keys wouldn't work and do whatever i could to stall them. It was worth the abuse

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about Joe Rogan, or his experience?
Exactly, who the fuck does that shit **** think he is and why should we care about his experiences?

Just another **** who carries his own kneepads and lipstick in his purse.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly, who the fuck does that shit **** think he is and why should we care about his experiences?

Just another **** who carries his own kneepads and lipstick in his purse.

I hate his face.. then when I see normies wearing his t-shirts thinking they are all edgy, I hate it even more

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure what this is, but it sounds sexual.

Buy up mate... I dare say they might go up to $8 since Indonesia just copped that tsunami.

yeah shit.. I've had mine for about a month so they must be nearing their expiry date lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the ol' "oh fuck it's Christmas Eve and I haven't done the Christmas shopping" trick.

Plus the shops will be closed for a day or two.... that's Armageddon to some people.
Thats true. People stock up like they are going into a war.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love the sales.

Not that I buy anything.

I volunteer at an op shop 2 days a week & the items peoole buy, end up at the op shop & I get some great things.

Some shirts etc, the idiots paid $60+ for (tags still attached.)

I can get for less than $5.

Once got a dress that was on sale for $400, I paid $5.