The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You think they’re bad? Last night it was cicadas vs crickets mania at my joint... bloody hell it was impossible to tell which little Karmichael was worse. Bunch of noisy little shits...
I don't know about Crickets, but Cicadas and men who make their car/motorbike exhausts loud as fuck are usually trying to do it to get a root. At least with Cicadas the noise pollution doesn't last year round and you can stomp the fuckers if you find them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't know about Crickets, but Cicadas and men who make their car/motorbike exhausts loud as fuck are usually trying to do it to get a root. At least with Cicadas the noise pollution doesn't last year round and you can stomp the fuckers if you find them.
The problem with men and their noise machines is that their heads are so big, they don't realise they are being annoying more than anything. Any girl who is impressed by that shit needs to be given a full slut evaluation. As for cicadas... try find those little fuckers... they may sound as if they're right next to you but you can never spot them. IF I do (big IF), I prefer to give them a gentle nudge, see them fly around like crazy, then see a bird chase after it's dinner.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem with men and their noise machines is that their heads are so big, they don't realise they are being annoying more than anything. Any girl who is impressed by that shit needs to be given a full slut evaluation. As for cicadas... try find those little fuckers... they may sound as if they're right next to you but you can never spot them. IF I do (big IF), I prefer to give them a gentle nudge, see them fly around like crazy, then see a bird chase after it's dinner.
They hang out high in trees. I used to catch loads of them as a kid.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Worst "kebabs" ever.

They are the "made in china" equivalent of a kebab lol I can't recall any of us Mid Easterners buying those rolled up pieces of shit EVER lol

Hard to believe that they are a franchise.... how they ever made it to begin with is beyond me..... it's funny because you can find the dodgiest looking joints at the most ungodly hours, all around Sydney, and they absolutely nail it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Phones bro, unless it's an inbuilt GPS and not those stick on crap.
It was a top of the line Tom Tom Go 6200, which USED TO have a built in SIM Card, until the 2G network was turned off, and the bastards never advised people.

So now I have to bluetooth sync it with my phone so it gets relevant updates.

One thing it does well is it has live mobile speed camera reporting, so people can tag where HWP cars are sitting and it'll update instantly along your journey.

You think they’re bad? Last night it was cicadas vs crickets mania at my joint... bloody hell it was impossible to tell which little Karmichael was worse. Bunch of noisy little shits...
Two words: Molotov Cocktail.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It was a top of the line Tom Tom Go 6200, which USED TO have a built in SIM Card, until the 2G network was turned off, and the bastards never advised people.

So now I have to bluetooth sync it with my phone so it gets relevant updates.

One thing it does well is it has live mobile speed camera reporting, so people can tag where HWP cars are sitting and it'll update instantly along your journey.
I just use the maps app on my phone... I never speed so don't need to worry about speed cameras.

Two words: Molotov Cocktail.
The problem isn't what to do with the Karmichaels, it's locating them to begin with.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Job advertisements...

"Please include two referees, including you current manager"

RIGHTEO DICKHEAD. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA. WHAT A PERFECT WAY TO LET MY CURRENT MANAGER KNOW THAT I'M LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT JOB. :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:WHICH FUCKEN GENIUS THOUGHT OF THAT IDEA???

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Job advertisements...

"Please include two referees, including you current manager"

RIGHTEO DICKHEAD. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA. WHAT A PERFECT WAY TO LET MY CURRENT MANAGER KNOW THAT I'M LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT JOB. :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:WHICH FUCKEN GENIUS THOUGHT OF THAT IDEA???
Referee 1: Gerard Sutton
Referee 2: Ashley Klein

Easy as!

Honestly these days referees are a massive waste of time. The sooner hiring firms and companies realise that, the better.

There's those that will get their mate to pose as a referee. There are those that will give only favourable employees they worked with as referees.

Let's be honest... when was the last time anyone gave a referee that was bad?

It's a pointless exercise. Hire on what the person has done and can do for the business, not who they smooched up to at their last business!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Referee 1: Gerard Sutton
Referee 2: Ashley Klein

Easy as!

Honestly these days referees are a massive waste of time. The sooner hiring firms and companies realise that, the better.

There's those that will get their mate to pose as a referee. There are those that will give only favourable employees they worked with as referees.

Let's be honest... when was the last time anyone gave a referee that was bad?

It's a pointless exercise. Hire on what the person has done and can do for the business, not who they smooched up to at their last business!
I remember when I first entered the work force, I worked for this Strata company. Worst 7 weeks of my life. I was about to start looking for another job when they told me they would be ceasing with my probation effective immediately and gave me a weeks pay in lieu. Thank f**k they did that too because I couldn't fathom working in that shithole a day longer (Waterloo). Then the lady there told me that I can use her as a referee. I thought 'hold on... they just stopped my probation, why would they offer to be a referee?' - and I actually think that dumb blonde bitch was sleeping with the obese director.

So anyway I thought I'd test it out. After a week, I put on a fake voice and rang her up acting as a potential employee looking to hire Wahesh. The blonde broad couldn't say enough bad things about me that were all bullshit. When she finally finished venting her spleen, I said *going back to my normal voice* 'Thanks Rachel. Oh by the way it's Wahesh here and now I know not you use you as a referee any longer. Kiss my arse' - the silence was deafening.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I remember when I first entered the work force, I worked for this Strata company. Worst 7 weeks of my life. I was about to start looking for another job when they told me they would be ceasing with my probation effective immediately and gave me a weeks pay in lieu. Thank f**k they did that too because I couldn't fathom working in that shithole a day longer (Waterloo). Then the lady there told me that I ca use her as a referee. I thought 'hole on... they just stopped my probation, why would they offer to be a referee?' - and I actually think that dumb blonde bitch was sleeping with the obese director.

So anyway I thought I'd test it out. After a week, I put on a fake voice and rang her up acting as a potential employee looking to hire Wahesh. The blonde broad couldn't say enough bad things about me that were all bullshit. When she finally finished venting her spleen, I said *going back to my normal voice* 'Thanks Rachel. Oh by the way it's Wahesh here and now I know not you use you as a referee any longer. Kiss my arse' - the silence was deafening.
Good ploy assuming they don't recognise your voice :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
34 degrees and 80% relative humidity...

Fuck today ... seriously.

Trying to get shit done but this is just impossible.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when I first entered the work force, I worked for this Strata company. Worst 7 weeks of my life. I was about to start looking for another job when they told me they would be ceasing with my probation effective immediately and gave me a weeks pay in lieu. Thank f**k they did that too because I couldn't fathom working in that shithole a day longer (Waterloo). Then the lady there told me that I ca use her as a referee. I thought 'hole on... they just stopped my probation, why would they offer to be a referee?' - and I actually think that dumb blonde bitch was sleeping with the obese director.

A friend was telling me about a guy they had at their work that was absolutely useless. Complete waste of space. When he told them that he was looking for a job everyone jumped to give him a reference. The place he applied to called up two of his managers/supervisors and each said that he's the best employee they've ever had. Got rid of him quite easily.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The homeless, ***** collecting for charities and Indians

Wahesh

Reaction score
A friend was telling me about a guy they had at their work that was absolutely useless. Complete waste of space. When he told them that he was looking for a job everyone jumped to give him a reference. The place he applied to called up two of his managers/supervisors and each said that he's the best employee they've ever had. Got rid of him quite easily.
Talk about smart. That's one way to get rid of someone lol.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The little pricks who try to sign you up to some fucking charity out the front of the shops.
I had both my kids with me (4yo & 10 months) and the punk followed me to the car talking the whole time, talking even while I was putting the kids in the car.
Told him numerous times I wasn't signing up to anything and the guy had the gall to comment 'with a car like that you should be able to afford to donate every week'
Needless to say once the kids were in the car out of earshot I told him exactly where he should go next...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spy Camera scum trying to moralize, its Christmas time, Fuck off!

Wahesh

Reaction score
The little pricks who try to sign you up to some fucking charity out the front of the shops.
I had both my kids with me (4yo & 10 months) and the punk followed me to the car talking the whole time, talking even while I was putting the kids in the car.
Told him numerous times I wasn't signing up to anything and the guy had the gall to comment 'with a car like that you should be able to afford to donate every week'
Needless to say once the kids were in the car out of earshot I told him exactly where he should go next...
No need to hold back here mate, we're all for it. What did you say to him?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I got one...

When you clean your car at the carwash, vacuum it all out, and get everything out of the side pocket but miss the 16GB USB key (with serial numbers, receipts, and music on it) which gets promptly sucked straight into the vac never to be seen again!

FFS!!!

@Noeasyday your best bet here is to entertain their conversation, find out the company name and charity and what the persons name is.

Then get home and hammer the company and name the person. There's also laws about how charity fundraisers conduct themselves, so bring that to their attention too.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No need to hold back here mate, we're all for it. What did you say to him?
It was pretty tame, closed the car door so the kids couldn't hear and said, "I've politely told you no 3 times, you obviously don't understand so let me be perfectly clear, I'm not buying your shit, now fuck off". Got in the car and drove off, it was pretty satisfying though.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parents of obese children grind my gears.... ffs if you can afford all that take away you're filling your kids up on, you can afford fruit and vegetables

Wahesh

Reaction score
It was pretty tame, closed the car door so the kids couldn't hear and said, "I've politely told you no 3 times, you obviously don't understand so let me be perfectly clear, I'm not buying your shit, now fuck off". Got in the car and drove off, it was pretty satisfying though.
That's the way mate. The ones who annoy parents with kids are so inconsiderate. Rude arseholes.