Melbourne "terrorism incident"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Indiandog ...

CaptainJackson has all the answers clearly. I'm sure if he had his way he'd be opening the borders up so anyone and everyone could come in without any evidence at all require as to who they are or what their intentions are.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s why I said this attack may not have been preventable but there were a lot of prior warning signs given by this guy and authorities kinda sat on their hand.

On the flip side my friend had 4 ASIO guys at his door at 6 o clock in the morning just because he was into flight simulators and online simulation games.
There may be initial investigations not arguing against that. I'm saying ongoing surveillance consumes just way too much resources.

From the article as well theres no template of who to watch and who not to watch every case is a case by case scenario

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Indiandog ...

CaptainJackson has all the answers clearly. I'm sure if he had his way he'd be opening the borders up so anyone and everyone could come in without any evidence at all require as to who they are or what their intentions are.
Yes mate divert divert

I haven't said open borders and let all come in.

You haven't got an argument against what I said so you resort to that type of post.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible to be completely clear

I'd throw the fucking book at these terrorist types but at the same time I'd have proper funding for mental health services. As a lot of these attacks (last yrs bourke st and this yrs bourke st) are just plain examples of mental health.

It's not a black and white answer for people to simplify it on ignorant bigotry will not solve the problem.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about that bloke they want to give a bravery award? He went at the knife attacker in melbourne and got barrelled over backwards on his arse. (Like noel cleal on blocker)

Where was his karate chop? He just sort of run into him and bounced off second best.

Bravery award? Or does he get a missed tackle against his name. His supercoach points were -2

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There may be initial investigations not arguing against that. I'm saying ongoing surveillance consumes just way too much resources.

From the article as well theres no template of who to watch and who not to watch every case is a case by case scenario

if you really look at the muslim population and your target area ASIO doesn't need much resources to be honest despite the fact their resources and budget has been growing every year.

Out of 500,000 muslims almost 300,000 are women and children (under the age of 10) , if not more.

you are left with 200,000 muslim men , out of those how many would be over the age of 65... unlikely of them getting involved in terrorist activities. lets say 20% are oldies over 65 you are left with 160,000 men.

I can keep going and reduce the number of muslim men based on historical evidence, probability and likelihood of someone committing a terrorist act.

Like you can eliminate muslims from rural areas, muslims with disabilities, etc etc... so at the end you are left not with many people to monitor considering you started with 500,000.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I'd throw the fucking book at these terrorist types but at the same time I'd have proper funding for mental health services. As a lot of these attacks (last yrs bourke st and this yrs bourke st) are just plain examples of mental health.

It's not a black and white answer for people to simplify it on ignorant bigotry will not solve the problem.

are you talking mental health issues here or serial drug abusers who get their wires crossed due to constant drug abuse, that was the case with the first bourke street murderer/ terrorist.

Secondly we get mental health issues among all communities and usually the aussies/ whites end up killing themselves or their own family / kids.... American whites/ muslims/ arabs/ Africans kill other people when they go mental. lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes mate divert divert

I haven't said open borders and let all come in.

You haven't got an argument against what I said so you resort to that type of post.
There is no arguement to fact. Since they started populating Melbourne and surrounds with African migrants, crime has gone through the roof. That's not a stereotypical statement, it's fact, which even Vic Police admit.

However the problem is they don't want to clamp down on them because then they'll be seen as racially profiling. Hence the conundrum.

Same sort of thing kicked off in Blacktown and Mt Druitt, until the local Islander gangs in the area kicked the shit out of a few of them, and they've been quiet ever since.

The problem is that with the mental health card being pulled/used as an excuse for ones actions, it's only known about after the fact. Did anyone know about this blokes mental health state BEFORE he commited these crimes? Ditto the bloke that mowed down a stack of people the other year? NOPE.

So unless you are a mind reader it's impossible to know, hence you have to use other avenues to lessen the chance of such people creating a terror attack.

This bloke had previous criminal history, AND his passport cancelled.

Add in a family members already implicated in previous attempts to attack Australians, and if that isn't grounds for deportation nothing is.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...lls-for-extremist-orders-20181110-p50f78.html

That bloke pretty much says it all. We need to be PROACTIVE rather than REACTIVE to this sort of thing.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
if you really look at the muslim population and your target area ASIO doesn't need much resources to be honest despite the fact their resources and budget has been growing every year.

Out of 500,000 muslims almost 300,000 are women and children (under the age of 10) , if not more.

you are left with 200,000 muslim men , out of those how many would be over the age of 65... unlikely of them getting involved in terrorist activities. lets say 20% are oldies over 65 you are left with 160,000 men.

I can keep going and reduce the number of muslim men based on historical evidence, probability and likelihood of someone committing a terrorist act.

Like you can eliminate muslims from rural areas, muslims with disabilities, etc etc... so at the end you are left not with many people to monitor considering you started with 500,000.
It’s only going to be young men
Say 15 to 30 years old
And of them, only a very small amount would be a suspect

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s only going to be young men
Say 15 to 30 years old
And of them, only a very small amount would be a suspect

authorities are well aware of every one.

It is a matter of tightening the laws further and getting these would be terrorists behind bars.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
are you talking mental health issues here or serial drug abusers who get their wires crossed due to constant drug abuse, that was the case with the first bourke street murderer/ terrorist.

Secondly we get mental health issues among all communities and usually the aussies/ whites end up killing themselves or their own family / kids.... American whites/ muslims/ arabs/ Africans kill other people when they go mental. lol
Regardless if its drugs or not, there should be proper funding to reach these people. You're not going to get all of them. No solution will ever catch all but you're going to reduce the number of occurrences.

As I said in one of my earlier posts, terrorist acts like this , from a statistical point of view, are far lower than domestic assault incidents and both crimes are heavily influenced by mental illness

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
authorities are well aware of every one.

It is a matter of tightening the laws further and getting these would be terrorists behind bars.
I did a kitchen for a guy in that field

He said, if I knew what he knows I wouldn’t leave the house.

Not just muslims
But everyone
Drug dealers
Bikies
Pedos
You name it, they all walk among us everyday
They are our neighbours
Shop keepers
You would be surprised

We live in a pretty fucked up world

Islamic terror is just one of many risks we all have to live with

Funny how it gets so much attention
Same as sharks
Far to much money is wasted trying to keep beaches safe

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no arguement to fact. Since they started populating Melbourne and surrounds with African migrants, crime has gone through the roof. That's not a stereotypical statement, it's fact, which even Vic Police admit.

However the problem is they don't want to clamp down on them because then they'll be seen as racially profiling. Hence the conundrum.

Same sort of thing kicked off in Blacktown and Mt Druitt, until the local Islander gangs in the area kicked the shit out of a few of them, and they've been quiet ever since
So exactly which part of the Sudanese culture is the starting point for violent crimes.

Or is this more in line with troubled youth and in Melbourne case a particular group of troubled youth, they're not a gang. Troubled youth that has effected EVERY culture/race, as in troubled youth come from every single culture/race eg Byron bay a few years ago

Islander "gangs" beating up on Sudanese, so it's ok for islanders to have gangs and commit crimes?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
However the problem is they don't want to clamp down on them because then they'll be seen as racially profiling. Hence the conundrum
Victorian police dont want to clamp down because of racial profiling?

Hahahahahahahahahagagagaga

Those poor restaurants in Melbourne must be going bankrupt because it's not safe to go out and eat

Ffs hahahahahahahahaha

That will do me

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It could be further narrowed down to men aged between say 21 and 45
Most have a few kids anda wife
Then narrow down to ones that use social media and are outspoken and have been banded on forums.
Then ones who follow certain football teams that are located within strong Muslim populated areas
E.g the bulldogs in Belmore.
Then narrow down to the ones born outside of Australia
Then ones who have strong political veiws on American politics and hate trump
Then narrow down to the ones that think they are God’s gift to women
The narrow down to ones who have evidence of molten metal in their garages
The ones who constantly change their user names
Should I keep going ?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Then narrow down to ones that use social media and are outspoken and have been banded on forums.
Then ones who follow certain football teams that are located within strong Muslim populated areas
Should I keep going ?
One of your best..one of your best..lol!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should I keep going ?

why are you talking about @ASSASSIN ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So exactly which part of the Sudanese culture is the starting point for violent crimes.

Or is this more in line with troubled youth and in Melbourne case a particular group of troubled youth, they're not a gang. Troubled youth that has effected EVERY culture/race, as in troubled youth come from every single culture/race eg Byron bay a few years ago

Islander "gangs" beating up on Sudanese, so it's ok for islanders to have gangs and commit crimes?
I never said a thing about Sudos... I said Africans. You're the one saying Sudanese here.

Troubled youth? LOL you're delusional.. these are adults behaving like idiots and taking advantage of this country.

I also never said it was okay for Islanders to have gangs, I simply stated they piped down and started behaving in certain areas when they copped resistance.

Victorian police dont want to clamp down because of racial profiling?
hahahahahahahahahagagagaga
Those poor restaurants in Melbourne must be going bankrupt because it's not safe to go out and eat
Ffs hahahahahahahahaha
That will do me
Laughing at the victims of crime.... that tells me all I need to know about the sick individual you are. There's nothing funny about crime.

Conversations over, as I can't reason with an idiot.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said a thing about Sudos... I said Africans. You're the one saying Sudanese here.
Outside of the high profile media reports about Sudanese "gangs" (Apex) I'm not aware of other African groups and the spike in crime. Hence enlighten me.

Troubled youth? LOL you're delusional.. these are adults behaving like idiots and taking advantage of this country.
Again I'm only aware of the supposed apex gang hence enlighten me to these specifics

Laughing at the victims of crime.... that tells me all I need to know about the sick individual you are. There's nothing funny about crime.

Conversations over, as I can't reason with an idiot.
Lol bullshit. I've seen that excuse used many a many time on facebook by loud mouths who love jumping on the bandwagon

I'm supposedly laughing at the victims ffs

No I'd be laughing at the gross generalization being committed in extremely ignorant fashion

Vic police wont crack down on crime because of PC ffs on your way