7 weeks till xmas

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My little one came out with " what the fucking hekk" the other day i said what!!!!
She said i said " what the fucking hekk!!
It didn't come from me sure enough she was watching something on YouTube lol.thank fuck she only says hekk now
Hahahahahaha. Eddie's son called me fat the other day the little shit. I can't stay mad at him the little shit.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not sure what the best Christmas movie of all time is...

Bad Santa or Die Hard?
Dude. Home Alone 2. No contest.
I don't know, I think Home Alone 1 is great. Even Elf - that was a cracker lol. I see Die Hard as more of an action movie that is just set around Christmas time though.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I think Home Alone 1 is great. Even Elf - that was a cracker lol. I see Die Hard as more of an action movie that is just set around Christmas time though.
There is a good xmas scene on redtube i like

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dude. Home Alone 2. No contest.
Home Alone 2 isn't even the best Home Alone.

I actually have cravings to order a plain cheese pizza, turn on the original and shut the world out to embrace this Christmas Comedy Classic.

Bad Santa though.. there is one non-verbal scene that has me in stitches every time. When the chick is fixing the tree on a step ladder, and BBT is caressing her butt, gets a hard on and decides to rip her zipper down, only to be cock blocked.

PML every time.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely this is worthy of a ban?

Blasphemy!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Home Alone 2 isn't even the best Home Alone.

I actually have cravings to order a plain cheese pizza, turn on the original and shut the world out to embrace this Christmas Comedy Classic.

Bad Santa though.. there is one non-verbal scene that has me in stitches every time. When the chick is fixing the tree on a step ladder, and BBT is caressing her butt, gets a hard on and decides to rip her zipper down, only to be cock blocked.

PML every time.
My favorite scene in Bad Santa is the part where he beats the shit out of the bully who gave the fat kid a black eye... gets me every time :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I imagine that is how @ASSASSIN or @south of heaven even @Boxer would react if someone beat their child up (I know I would).

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, we're very excited.
If this kid comes out whistling and faking referee penalties - I swear on all that is good I will end both you and the kid.

The wife can stay.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My wife is pregnant with our first baby (due tomorrow) so used that as an excuse to get the decorations up early this year cause she didn’t want to have to try and do it with a new baby. In summary it is the start of November and my place is already a shrine to Christmas

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My wife is pregnant with our first baby (due tomorrow) so used that as an excuse to get the decorations up early this year cause she didn’t want to have to try and do it with a new baby. In summary it is the start of November and my place is already a shrine to Christmas
Nice. Hope all are well and baby comes out healthy. What an amazing Christmas present.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck bro ,remember dont look down and don't be shy to have a huff on the happy gas when the midwife is out of the room

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck bro ,remember dont look down and don't be shy to have a huff on the happy gas when the midwife is out of the room
I still have nightmares after seeing my kids coming out of my ex missus love tunnel. I honestly don't know what I was thinking to look down there, it looked liked the scene from Aliens when the creature popped out of the stomach except it was my ex's fun cave.

Truth be told it was an experience but a beautiful one and seeing life be born that you created is kinda magical.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I still have nightmares after seeing my kids coming out of my ex missus love tunnel.
Is it like the chestburster scene in alien?

Almost 6 weeks to go now.
@Mr Invisible how long until we see creepy Santa bro?
Ahh I'm sure he'll be around... Only problem is that the power plug for it is a but up the shit (inconsistent). I've tried to find a replacement but not sure I have the right one.

There will be a few more lights this year as I bought up a few from Aldi this week.

This year I might try and up the ante and run them along the guttering as well or something.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nice. Hope all are well and baby comes out healthy. What an amazing Christmas present.
Cheers man... yep is a pretty special early Chrissy present!! Even better if it is a boy. Deal is the first boy is a dogs fan and the first girl is a sharks fan(at least that is what my wife thinks but realistically they are all gonna be dogs fans!!)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still have nightmares after seeing my kids coming out of my ex missus love tunnel. I honestly don't know what I was thinking to look down there, it looked liked the scene from Aliens when the creature popped out of the stomach except it was my ex's fun cave.

Truth be told it was an experience but a beautiful one and seeing life be born that you created is kinda magical.
Misses had to have a cesarean because of Assassin Jnr's head, i video taped the whole thing, and i passed the camera to the nurse to tape me cutting the cord.

Last edited: