Red Dead Redemption II

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS that mission you guys talk about that you have to buy a horse, I'm about 70% done and haven't played that mission.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PS that mission you guys talk about that you have to buy a horse, I'm about 70% done and haven't played that mission.
You had a glitch with it at some point, or that was one of the missions that seemingly had a timer on it. That mission was available in the camp at horseshoe overlook. I don't think it was an important mission. Seems to have been designed to introduce you to the stables and how to use them.

Funniest mission I've come a cross so far is the mission for Margaret. Have you all found that particular lady?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You had a glitch with it at some point, or that was one of the missions that seemingly had a timer on it. That mission was available in the camp at horseshoe overlook. I don't think it was an important mission. Seems to have been designed to introduce you to the stables and how to use them.

Funniest mission I've come a cross so far is the mission for Margaret. Have you all found that particular lady?
No I haven't come across her yet but from what you just mentioned I hope I do.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I bought the $120 version of the game and it's supposed to come with some bank robbery mission. I got prompted that the mission had become available at my camp, I marked it and went to do it and it disappeared and I've finished the game now... The fuck?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this fking guy

im up to chapter 2 lol

i keep doing the story then see something online like going to get some mask and waste an hour doing that
Haha. I was the same up until chapter 3. I'd just fuck around and explore the map or other things but then I just stuck to (mostly) main missions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Bahahahaha yes I have met "Margaret"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So I bought the $120 version of the game and it's supposed to come with some bank robbery mission. I got prompted that the mission had become available at my camp, I marked it and went to do it and it disappeared and I've finished the game now... The fuck?
Maybe because time of day?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got xbox at home but dont have the game yet.

is there multiplayer etc on this?
Brah, get it.

There will be. It's kinda like GTA V. I think they want people to actually play the game first then release online. But if it's anything like Grind Theft Auto online, I'll skip it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brah, get it.

There will be. It's kinda like GTA V. I think they want people to actually play the game first then release online. But if it's anything like Grind Theft Auto online, I'll skip it.
nice nice, ill give it over the weekend :grinning:

i forgot what my xbox account name is otherwise ill add you and we can be internet buddies

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nice nice, ill give it over the weekend :grinning:

i forgot what my xbox account name is otherwise ill add you and we can be internet buddies
Haha. Mine is Bulldogs1935. I never really play online but I like to stalk what people are playing.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Up to chapter 2. Absolutely loving it so far.

Game play is amazing. Graphics are solid. Will be able to confirm better tonight when im playing on a 65" LED, as opposed to a 32".

I would already argue this game will duke it out with Spiderman 4 and GOW for game of the year.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also. I went into some guys place along with his wife. They invited me in, basically promising sex, food and alcohol. They did so for 2/3... then took my money.

Went back there, blasted them both to smitherens, put 1 of there bodies near the pigs (cause fuck em), and proceeded to get my money plus a decent amount on top (at least for a beginner).

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also - how important is "honor"

I have a basic rule. I greet everyone. If they're scum - dead. If they nice - you can live.. for now.