Red Dead Redemption II

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What Assassin said. You need to study the animal to see if its pelt is poor, good or perfect. And if you've got a shotgun, one headshot from fairly close range kills them.

If you're in Saint Denis, make sure you kill birds and pluck them. Some birds give you about $2 a feather.
Yeah got the hang of it now cheers fellas.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will this be GOTY? I'd probably put GOW ahead of this but i still have plenty of the main story to go.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will this be GOTY? I'd probably put GOW ahead of this but i still have plenty of the main story to go.
Tough call. Personally I'd go GOW but I wouldn't be suprised if this wins especially considering that it's fresher in people's memories.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finished it.

Now I can be a bad **** muhahahahaha

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive been watching walkthroughs on youtube.

Why are they putting in so much SJW nonsense?

Women's suffrage and the Ku Klux Klan are in the game.

Keep SJW BS out of western games.
I hope they only doing it to troll Anita Sarkeesian?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone found Gavin, FFS ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Pretty sure it's the other way around mate... it's so politically incorrect that the SJWs are up in arms because you can beat the shit out of woman and stuff in it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed it yet, but if you race and beat the lady on the road who challenges you occasionally it will build the stats of your horse. I've seen her near rhodes and saint denis. also make sure you get the hooded stirrups which add 2 to both speed aqnd acceleration. I bought the gator skin saddle from the trapper which adds some decent perks but the gerden vaquero saddle with hooded stirrups seems a lot better. I'm going top do more horseman challenges and see if this does much to improve things as well. I've got to find some people to drag around 3300 metres with the lasso now.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is the best way to kill a gator to get perfect gator pelt? I usually lasso other animals but I don't think you can lasso gator's.
Along with the other advice. Make sure you hunt the legendary buck and buy the trinket from a fence. It will give you a better chance to get perfect pelts. once you get deadeye upgraded a bit it will also highlight the clean kill spots for you to aim for.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Along with the other advice. Make sure you hunt the legendary buck and buy the trinket from a fence. It will give you a better chance to get perfect pelts. once you get deadeye upgraded a bit it will also highlight the clean kill spots for you to aim for.
Ok cheers mate I did receive a map of legendary big game whilst hunting with Hosea in chapter 2. That should help

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone seen the ghost train?! Blew my mind!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Because those things existed back in those days hence why they're in there.

And Rockstar don't give a fuck who they bag out or what topics they make satire of, just look at the GTA games to see that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tough call. Personally I'd go GOW but I wouldn't be suprised if this wins especially considering that it's fresher in people's memories.
Yh that's what i'm thinking. Though i still haven't played spiderman yet :(

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh that's what i'm thinking. Though i still haven't played spiderman yet :(
Spider-Man is gay ****, squirting that shit on people. Seriously.

On a serious note I think GOW should take the win, only drawback I have is the rpg element wasn’t diverse/deep enough. New game plus didn’t really offer much better gear at all and could only level up to 10 I think from 9.
Also I was triggered at how the creators tried to make Kratos emotional and an animal activist as well as protector of whamen. Ok I’m going to stop, I’m ruining a game I enjoyed lol. But I’m not making it up polygon did an article on it. Anyways ayri fik

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The sjws are so focused on people bashing one dam feminist they even forget the creators put the kkk in there which many players are destroying but they don’t care coz one female in a game was killed lol.

I do see your point though, I’ve seen some dialogue from Arthur where he talks to this soy boy and they’ve made him like a comforter and taken away masculine dialogue in favour of emotional dialogue for a gay soy boy lol.

Unfortunately games have been fully infiltrated by the left, and if we complain it’s because we’re intimidated by strong whamen lol.

I hope they release a dlc that targets feminism and shows that many females didn’t even want feminism but it was the elitists (men) wanting it coz it favours their ultimate goals. Should also show how “oppressed” the white female was living in good houses looked after by the husbands while they did dishes looked after kids and cooked, such oppression!!!!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The sjws are so focused on people bashing one dam feminist they even forget the creators put the kkk in there which many players are destroying but they don’t care coz one female in a game was killed lol.

I do see your point though, I’ve seen some dialogue from Arthur where he talks to this soy boy and they’ve made him like a comforter and taken away masculine dialogue in favour of emotional dialogue for a gay soy boy lol.

Unfortunately games have been fully infiltrated by the left, and if we complain it’s because we’re intimidated by strong whamen lol.

I hope they release a dlc that targets feminism and shows that many females didn’t even want feminism but it was the elitists (men) wanting it coz it favours their ultimate goals. Should also show how “oppressed” the white female was living in good houses looked after by the husbands while they did dishes looked after kids and cooked, such oppression!!!!!!
Here is real footage of people who truly lived in the Red dead times.
In one of these 2 videos displayed an old lady talks about her remembrance of a full blooded Indian tribe she seen as a child.

She refers to them as the red men, but she wasn’t racist, that was just how she seen native tribes which at that time were almost wiped out due to white mans disease and unfair advantage of using gunpowder for more than just fire crackers to scare away evil spirits.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here is real footage of people who truly lived in the Red dead times.
In one of these 2 videos displayed an old lady talks about her remembrance of a full blooded Indian tribe she seen as a child.

She refers to them as the red men, but she wasn’t racist, that was just how she seen native tribes which at that time were almost wiped out due to white mans disease and unfair advantage of using gunpowder for more than just fire crackers to scare away evil spirits.

Quick summary please bro lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Gaming makes more money than Hollywood, meaning more eyes and ears paying attention, meaning more conditioning people