Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You know times are sad when an arcade machine gets more action from a chick then you do haha
That's not just any chick though dude, that' AJ Lee :D She's really into video games and anime. The perfect wifey material. Bloody CM Punk doesn't know how good he's got it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think I just found a reason to buy Forza Horizon 4.... I MUST have that 3 wheeled clown car thing.

@K E @Hacky McAxe as Forza fans, do you know if that's a purchasable car, or via unlock/wheelspin/barnfind only?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I just found a reason to buy Forza Horizon 4.... I MUST have that 3 wheeled clown car thing.

@K E @Hacky McAxe as Forza fans, do you know if that's a purchasable car, or via unlock/wheelspin/barnfind only?

Haha. From memory you..... win it?

You can throw a V8 in it, too.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahahaha shit yeah! ... It's on my list to buy when I eventually get the game.
It's a good game but I honestly prefer Horizon 3. Better cars (has Mitsubishi, Toyota, Lexus and Rolls Royce), better sounds and better map. Being biased with the map, of course.

Still a fun game, though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's a good game but I honestly prefer Horizon 3. Better cars (has Mitsubishi, Toyota, Lexus and Rolls Royce), better sounds and better map. Being biased with the map, of course.

Still a fun game, though.
I haven't played FH3 in ages (over a year).. will get FH4 when it comes down in price as I have to buy the Digital Download Edition (like $110), so that I can play on both PC (in future) and XBOX.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Had a similar one in FH3 that you could fully tune up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Right now I’m installing GTA Vice City on my rig. Oh I can’t wait to play this old classic again. Once I finish it I’m going to install this mod that updates the game big time... like GTA Vice City on roids lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Happy 32nd Birthday Alex Kidd in Miracle World you timeless classic <3

Reactions: K E

Wahesh

Reaction score
Freaking love this game. I forgot just how great car handling is. One of the best games I've ever played, will easily make the next week week nights fly :grinning: I love NRL off-season :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
This game changed my life forever
Mine too. Plenty of Sega Master System games I loved but this one being built into the console was a gem.

My other SMS favorites...

• Double Dragon
  • Alien Storm
  • Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
  • Alex Kidd The Lost Stars
  • Double Hawk
  • Golden Axe
  • Altered Beast
  • Streets of Rage
  • Action Fighter
  • Fantasy Zone
  • Sonic 1 & 2
  • Shinobi
  • Home Alone
  • Back to the Future 2
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Rampage
  • Road Rash
  • Spy vs Spy
  • Wonder Boy
  • World Cup '93
  • Teddy Boy
  • Taz-Mania
  • Tom and Jerry

So many of them :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mine too. Plenty of Sega Master System games I loved but this one being built into the console was a gem.

My other SMS favorites...

• Double Dragon
  • Alien Storm
  • Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
  • Alex Kidd The Lost Stars
  • Double Hawk
  • Golden Axe
  • Altered Beast
  • Streets of Rage
  • Action Fighter
  • Fantasy Zone
  • Sonic 1 & 2
  • Shinobi
  • Home Alone
  • Back to the Future 2
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Rampage
  • Road Rash
  • Spy vs Spy
  • Wonder Boy
  • World Cup '93
  • Teddy Boy
  • Taz-Mania
  • Tom and Jerry

So many of them :grinning:
Did you ever play psycho fox?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Did you ever play psycho fox?
HOW CAN I FORGET THAT GAME. Loved it. As frustrating and annoying as it was, it was awesome. I always felt naked without the bird-fly with me in that game lol. I loved transforming into the Tiger to run faster :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
As much as I love GTA Vice City, there is one Karmichael of a mission I loathe... Demolition Man. Back when I first started playing this game in early 2003, that was one mission I would always get stuck on. It's not just that the helicopter is freaking difficult to control, but you also only have a limited time (7 mins) to complete it, and fucking Karmichael building workers trying to destroy the damn thing the entire time. Yesterday I played it and am glad to say I passed it on only my 2nd attempt. It was too difficult to get done the first time as you need this try to get used to the controls as it's the first time you control a helicopter in this game.

This bloke here does it well...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Networking question, since I bought my beast I've lost my man cave. But the misses suggested I use the kids toy room as my man cave.

Now the only problem is a networking one. I haven't got an Ethernet port in that room, and the closest one is on the other side of the house. I would love to get on installed (2nd floor so hopefully I can go through the roof void) but I think it will be too pricey.

Is there anything I can buy that turns WiFi into an Ethernet port? Would it reduce to WiFi speed, or will I keep the wired speed?

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Networking question, since I bought my beast I've lost my man cave. But the misses suggested I use the kids toy room as my man cave.

Now the only problem is a networking one. I haven't got an Ethernet port in that room, and the closest one is on the other side of the house. I would love to get on installed (2nd floor so hopefully I can go through the roof void) but I think it will be too pricey.

Is there anything I can buy that turns WiFi into an Ethernet port? Would it reduce to WiFi speed, or will I keep the wired speed?
If your power is all on the same circuit you could give something like ethernet over power a go.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Grab a 30meter cable and hammer bash your way to the man cave, deal with the path of destruction another day