Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As i said dumb clubs i.e Parra, Dogs, Gold Coast who sign props on dumb money doesnt mean they are worth it

Tell me how is Parra, Dogs and GC traveling along? How does the next 5 years look at these clubs

Melbourne are paying Finucane 500k a season and on what planet is AFB worth 600k?

If you have dumbcunts splash out 600k for a AFB and 700k for Paulo than yes Klemmer is worth double because he is twice as good as those fat *****
How much do you think Jbrom and NAS are earning? And Lol @ klemmer being twice as good.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We made 1700 meters against the broncos and belted them without Klemmer when he was out suspended.

He's not worth the money or headache...bye bye Klemmer(or should I say "My Words" for all the lebs on the Kennel).....Klem-ah(My Words)....Heckler, you'll love this one...lol
I still think it's about the extra money and his husband getting fucked off.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh nahh didn't say family I said commitments comes first. A contract is a commitment

the employer (bulldogs club) is allowing the employee (klemmer) to seek release from his commitment (contract).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the employer (bulldogs club) is allowing the employee (klemmer) to seek release from his commitment (contract).
What about the commitment to the fans? Or is it a case of Fuck the fans? Cause that's what it sounds like

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also that's because the fuckhead (klemmer)
Won't perform(will be a useless **** on the field) if he doesn't leave for personal reasons (greed)

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How much do you think Jbrom and NAS are earning? And Lol @ klemmer being twice as good.
If Finucane is on 500k i would think Brom is on 650k and NAS on the same if not less than Finucane.

Considering Slater, Smith and Cronk were on 1m a pop, Chambers on 700k and Munster on 650K (this is at the time they re-signed and Cronk was still there), you go out and do the maths

600k for AFB, get the fuck outta here

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the commitment to the fans? Or is it a case of Fuck the fans? Cause that's what it sounds like

lol, seriously?

you work in a servicing industry and you just don't want to leave cos you think you have a "commitment" with the clients of your company? even though the contract is between you and your company not with its customers or clients.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe how much koolaid drinking is going on in this place or how many people say stupid shit about how they don't rate him etc. Hes one of the best props in the comp. The stats back it up.

Once we lose him and replace him with your standard plodder is when the real hell is going to break loose. Fuck sake, the kennel has been hating on Tolman for years and its entirely likely we're going to end up with someone worse than him.

Spin it however makes you sleep better at night, but the reality is that losing klemmer is a huge blow.
I'm with you mate, stunned people here are downplaying his ability.

In my opinion he's been the reason we haven't finished dead last for the past 2 seasons. His yardage is enormous and we've depended on it ridiculously due to our halves'/Mbye having the worst kicking game in the comp. If he stays mainly injury free for the remainder of his career I'm certain he will retire as one of the best props to ever play the game. His stats and origin/test caps to date support this, and he's still only 24.

Whilst his seemingly imminent departure hurts me to the core, I can understand his reasoning and will never hate him for it. This club has been a shit show for a number of years now, and this blokes been busting his ass week in week out, while others around him have pocketed more dollars for doing a lot less. It'd take its toll.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone here who thinks we should just hand Klem over to avoid disruption at the club needs to grow a pair. How do you show strength as a club if you let players dictate to you... and let a shit **** club like the Knights persist with sniffing around when they were told to boot off. They need to be put in their place.. bunch of muppets

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People are starting to overrate AFB now, he is a good solid front rower, I wouldn’t take him at 600k though, 450-500 is his range

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also that's because the fuckhead (klemmer)
Won't perform(will be a useless **** on the field) if he doesn't leave for personal reasons (greed)

now you are not making no sense what so ever.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
KNIGHTS are taking the absolute piss and making an example of us, they're not only getting Klemmer (who at this time happens to be the worlds best prop) but have also publicly stated that they wont be doing any player swaps for Klemm's signature which will be announced in a matter of time.
The Bulldogs have become a laughing stock especially when a 3 time wooden spoon team can dictate 100% of the terms like they did when they didn't even release a nobody like Cogger stating that he had to serve out is contract and that he was there for depth.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wriggle room ? Youd think it would be a war chest considering
Well we started from being over the cap so maybe not under enough yet to sign a big name without anyone else leaving

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sick and tired of players and coaches wanting out with a year or two remaining on their contracts

What happened to contacts being legally binding?

Breaking contacts seems to all be in the players and player managers interests but not the club How does a club manage a playing roister
when they have no idea who is going to request a release

The NRL has no fucking idea as usual and lets the player managers run the business

Status
Not open for further replies.