Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Well this sucks ,trying to be unbiased as possible how would you feel if you're been loyal to a club and over the years they bring outsiders in on way bigger $$$$ when you been busting your arse?
Then someone else offers you a deal you cant refuse.
I don't know the ins and outs but this just sucks on all levels.
Klemmer should renegotiate a better deal with us then. But it probably goes deeper than money.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Next year is never going to be a title fight, so let the young ones bust their arse to fill his spot. Or we sign clementine ford she's ugly enough to scare fuck out of the opposition

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well this sucks ,trying to be unbiased as possible how would you feel if you're been loyal to a club and over the years they bring outsiders in on way bigger $$$$ when you been busting your arse?
Then someone else offers you a deal you cant refuse.
I don't know the ins and outs but this just sucks on all levels.
Yeah, I like that angle and agree.

But at the end of the day big Klemmer agreed to the terms of the contract.

I don’t care the ins and outs

A contract should be honoured.

If the club broke the agreement then I say good on Klemmer for getting a better deal at the knights

Otherwise I hope our club digs it’s heals in and makes Klemmer see out his time,

Business is business

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer should renegotiate a better deal with us then. But it probably goes deeper than money.
Sounds like the dogs bent him over because he was easy and not even throw in a reach around, now someone else is saying well we will reach around and swallow with a smile and cuddle you afterwards.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I like that angle and agree.

But at the end of the day big Klemmer agreed to the terms of the contract.

I don’t care the ins and outs

A contract should be honoured.

If the club broke the agreement then I say good on Klemmer for getting a better deal at the knights

Otherwise I hope our club digs it’s heals in and makes Klemmer see out his time,

Business is business
a contract should be honored but this is the nrl contracts haven't meant shit for a good 15 years .
Its a **** of an organization with absolutely no foresight

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is a monumental fail by the club.
It should never have come to this.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
a contract should be honored but this is the nrl contracts haven't meant shit for a good 15 years .
Its a **** of an organization with absolutely no foresight
So true
I really think the nrl need to make contracts binding and take more responsibility for what clubs are doing

Like our cap issues now should never have been signed off

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Have the club or Klem said anything?
I'll believe it when someone other than drunk journo's or want to be keyboard warriors start talking.
Not saying there is nothing to it but I'm not panicking just yet.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We won't be getting anything off the Knights for Klemmer because they will be picking up the full amount of the contract.

The only negations taking place or that have already taken place will be between Klemmer and the 'Dogs to get a release there won't be any negations between the 'Dogs and Knights.
But the dogs dont have to release him so they could certainly play hardball

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We are talking about a Bulldogs junior (signed with us when 15) who dresses his 3 kids in Bulldogs PJs before they go to bed, and Bulldogs jerseys where possible.

I do not see Dave Klemmer as the type of bloke to shit all over the club.. I just don't. I put him up there with as Bulldog as Jackson, and our greats like Andrew Ryan and Steve Price.

There is NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZERO quotes from Klemmer, and everything to date is based off the TPA that fell through (and has since been resolved with Burger Project and Deliveroo signing on as TPAs for Klemmer).

Funnily enough the reason Klemmer split with his old manager was due to this very same shit (playing games).

Isaac Moses currently only has Aiden Tolman on his books at the Dogs.

Klem doesn't want to leave and won't. Moses signed on to apply pressure to club to upgrade and extend contract, he only gets paid for contract change either here or another club. Done strategically now before preseason training starts, directors want a settled Klem and will offer a compromise extension. They are being coerced to dip into future years to keep Klem, not want the club wants to be dealing with right now but they know they have no choice, Klem too important.
Hope so.

Where is the NRL in all this it’s obvious the Knights have been talking to Klemmer before they are allowed to and broken anti-tampering rules. Isaac Moses is obviously the third party negotiating between the two! I’d bet if it was us we would have already had a mighty big fine imposed on us.
There's a loophole. If Issac technically isn't signed up as Klemmers agent, he can negotiate with Knights, and Klemmer through Moses.

Klem asks for a release, signs with Knights, and Moses gets a cut of the deal, without ever signing on as his agent.

It is understood Klemmer has been struggling with some personal problems for some time and is looking to escape Sydney for a fresh start with his wife and three children.
That's media code for "we are bullshitting and this is why".

Knights are announcing a signing this arvo at 4. Teaser video getting around now with someone walking into the Knights building
It was for Jamie Buhrer re-signing with the club LOL.. Fans are hammering their social media over all the wank for such an average player.

Have the club or Klem said anything?
I'll believe it when someone other than drunk journo's or want to be keyboard warriors start talking.
Not saying there is nothing to it but I'm not panicking just yet.
I personally contacted Lynne Anderson last night in order to state that the club need to come out and address this promptly because it's not fair on the fans, and will impact membership numbers if not dealt with (and denied) in a prompt and professional manner.

If we lose Klemmer halve our membership numbers for 2019 guaranteed.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jamie Buhrer haha fmd.... not a bad player but ffs :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are talking about a Bulldogs junior (signed with us when 15) who dresses his 3 kids in Bulldogs PJs before they go to bed, and Bulldogs jerseys where possible.

I do not see Dave Klemmer as the type of bloke to shit all over the club.. I just don't. I put him up there with as Bulldog as Jackson, and our greats like Andrew Ryan and Steve Price.

There is NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZERO quotes from Klemmer, and everything to date is based off the TPA that fell through (and has since been resolved with Burger Project and Deliveroo signing on as TPAs for Klemmer).

Funnily enough the reason Klemmer split with his old manager was due to this very same shit (playing games).

Isaac Moses currently only has Aiden Tolman on his books at the Dogs.

Hope so.

There's a loophole. If Issac technically isn't signed up as Klemmers agent, he can negotiate with Knights, and Klemmer through Moses.

Klem asks for a release, signs with Knights, and Moses gets a cut of the deal, without ever signing on as his agent.

That's media code for "we are bullshitting and this is why".

It was for Jamie Buhrer re-signing with the club LOL.. Fans are hammering their social media over all the wank for such an average player.

I personally contacted Lynne Anderson last night in order to state that the club need to come out and address this promptly because it's not fair on the fans, and will impact membership numbers if not dealt with (and denied) in a prompt and professional manner.

If we lose Klemmer halve our membership numbers for 2019 guaranteed.
Money talks. Just trust me on that one. If the knights are offering what the press is saying it is gg. He’s a good player but it is hard to justify a 1milli salary.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ch9 news just said that andrew hill said klemmer has yet to formally asked for a release but it is a big chance they could lose him as klemmer is very unsettled at belmore .
I think woods has got in his ear when he got punted fucking bitch

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just watched the video on the Knights Facebook page... fuck that is hilarious.. Knights fans were all hanging out to see Klemmer.. nek minet Buhrer :tearsofjoy:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ch9 news just said that andrew hill said klemmer has yet to formally asked for a release but it is a big chance they could lose him as klemmer is very unsettled at belmore .
I think woods has got in his ear when he got punted fucking bitch
I watched that on 9 also.. I cannot believe why this is not put to bed straight away before it causes more unrest to our team. They should make Klemmer come out and say what his doing and be done with it. Trying to keep him and that’s if he wants to go isn’t good for our club as much as we all see him as being a diehard doggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.