Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is a top hooker and fullback. That aren't already tied up to other clubs
Fair call. Must admit I don't really know who is off contract in those positions.

I know Klemmer is a top class forward but if there is one area we can afford to lose a player from, it's the forwards. It would obviously be better if we keep him but what can ya do.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair call. Must admit I don't really know who is off contract in those positions.

I know Klemmer is a top class forward but if there is one area we can afford to lose a player from, it's the forwards. It would obviously be better if we keep him but what can ya do.
After klemmer, why limit the recruitment to off contract players?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fight fire with fire approach kaylan by a “third party person “ of course

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not saying Renouf doesn’t have talent but we need someone to plug the hole Klemmer leaves next year and Renouf can’t do that at the minute.
I think he will surprise you next year i think we will re visit this next year

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We won't be getting anything off the Knights for Klemmer because they will be picking up the full amount of the contract.

The only negations taking place or that have already taken place will be between Klemmer and the 'Dogs to get a release there won't be any negations between the 'Dogs and Knights.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We won't be getting anything off the Knights for Klemmer because they will be picking up the full amount of the contract.

The only negations taking place or that have already taken place will be between Klemmer and the 'Dogs to get a release there won't be any negations between the 'Dogs and Knights.
Dogs could defiantly get something out of it
We need another player to fill squad etc
Of coarse they could get something out of it

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think Ponga is as good as he's made out to be personally.. sure he can make players look foolish, but the good teams know how to handle him
Yeah can’t agree mate he’s had an outstanding first year and will only get better with experience but time will tell

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think Ponga is as good as he's made out to be personally.. sure he can make players look foolish, but the good teams know how to handle him
and ill still swap klem if doesn't want to play for our club. if we release him we should gain something out of it.

its not good if we just let him go and just twiddle our thumbs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
21EEF1AC-D069-4475-9198-E886780E174D.jpeg
Anyone know a good graffiti removal company?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah can’t agree mate he’s had an outstanding first year and will only get better with experience but time will tell
he was outstanding against shit teams yeah but had little impact against the top teams and ran sideways in Origin but still got praised like some kind of fucking God amongst mere men

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs could defiantly get something out of it
We need another player to fill squad etc
Of coarse they could get something out of it
We will get the cap space but that's it.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve given it 24 hours and I’m just still trying to wrap my head around a front row of Tolman and Sue.....

Players take us for a joke now: SBW, Barba and now Klemmer.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he was outstanding against shit teams yeah but had little impact against the top teams and ran sideways in Origin but still got praised like some kind of fucking God amongst mere men
Nah he looked right at home in Origin. He is a genuine star who will kill it for years to come. He is only 20 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.