Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling we would put a score on, but certainly nothing like that, or keeping them to zip.... what a revelation the young boys are.. Lewis just a few games in and already one of the better defenders in the NRL/ controlling games with his kicking like a boss.. Reimis, power, speed and skill... Bring on 2019

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Living in Wollongong and being a dogs fan this is always the best part of the year this one was extra special what an absolute ass whipping. So good giving it to all my dragons mates
Amen to that especially at the start of the season when they were going well, it was also tough going to work lol.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a feeling we would put a score on, but certainly nothing like that, or keeping them to zip.... what a revelation the young boys are.. Lewis just a few games in and already one of the better defenders in the NRL/ controlling games with his kicking like a boss.. Reimis, power, speed and skill... Bring on 2019
The only thing i fear is making up for the loss of the Morris Bros for next year without losing our momentum. Hopefully we snare a couply of straight swap guns that will fill the void with ease.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very hard to find a bad performer. All the credit must go to coach Dean Pay. He has instilled the will to win.
Lachlan Lewis kicked a ball out on the full. Do the critics on here want to sack him?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to learn from the Dragon's recruitment mistakes.

1. You don't sign mentally fragile players on big money and expect to win big games.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Very hard to find a bad performer. All the credit must go to coach Dean Pay. He has instilled the will to win.
Lachlan Lewis kicked a ball out on the full. Do the critics on here want to sack him?
Yeah that would be Pay's fault I'm guessing.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sucked shit to that turncoat: James Graham. You shouldn't have chased the money to go to a shit club you idiot.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons forum are laying into McGregor and their players

The only ones they like are frizzell and graham
Don't blame them. He changed his starting side around putting Dufty on the bench, nightingale fullback and so on. Mcgregor outsmarted himself thinking we will tire towards the back end.

We look fitter, faster and more disciplined. We didn't give away stupid penalties. Pay has got the players in good head space and backing themselves.

Saints will limp in the finals and limp out. Mcgregor may not be there next year imo.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott defusing the short kick off by the Dragons was a classic. He has a skill set we did not see under Hasler.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How satisfying is it to break red and white hearts once again. What a terrific weekend it has become.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't blame them. He changed his starting side around putting Dufty on the bench, nightingale fullback and so on. Mcgregor outsmarted himself thinking we will tire towards the back end.

We look fitter, faster and more disciplined. We didn't give away stupid penalties. Pay has got the players in good head space and backing themselves.

Saints will limp in the finals and limp out. Mcgregor may not be there next year imo.
except their forum hates dufty too

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need to learn from the Dragon's recruitment mistakes.

1. You don't sign mentally fragile players on big money and expect to win big games.
We dont need to learn anything from the Dragons as Hasler & Dib handed us Foran on a platter

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So proud of the boys today. One of our best wins of the last 6 years. To keep them to zip and to not have a line break against us was an awesome effort. Well done to all involved the club is turning around hopefully we give the sharks a nice touch up next week to finish off the year

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So proud of the boys today. One of our best wins of the last 6 years. To keep them to zip and to not have a line break against us was an awesome effort. Well done to all involved the club is turning around hopefully we give the sharks a nice touch up next week to finish off the year
...if I die, I hope it's after Klem rubs Fifita's fat mouth into the ANZ turf and teaches him the meaning of loyalty!
Having said that, didn't the fat fuck back out after a botched third-party backended deal? Fuck, the writing was on the wall even back then!

Status
Not open for further replies.