The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought ‘Jonah from Tonga’ and ‘S.mouse’ were funny..lol! How’d you find a show like ‘Little Britain’? You ever watch that? They do the same.. I loved the guy in the wheelchair and his carer..’Andy and Lou’..very funny..:grimacing:
Same here albeit comedy is kinda moving on from that style a bit.

Same witth Little Britain. Even saw the live stage show back in the day. But like everything time goes on and it became really stale/boring. By the time Come Fly With Me came out, it was destined to flop (and it did).

Apparently David Walliams is a real prick of a bloke, and Matt Lucas in the end couldn't stand him. They barely talk anymore.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who tell other people how to live because their personal beliefs are superior, total fuckwits.
No such law is no such law, if 'Life Control' is a law then they should send me the paperwork.
Until then, its the principal of the point.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Same witth Little Britain. Even saw the live stage show back in the day. But like everything time goes on and it became really stale/boring. By the time Come Fly With Me came out, it was destined to flop (and it did
Apparently David Walliams is a real prick of a bloke, and Matt Lucas in the end couldn't stand him. They barely talk anymore.
Really Mr I..? Well I’m surprised..What a shame.. I went looking for the time Andy stole an old ladies wheelchair and didn’t need Lou anymore..that is until it ran out of power..Couldn’t find it but found this..which I hadn’t seen before ..very funny..lol!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People who tell other people how to live because their personal beliefs are superior, total fuckwits.
No such law is no such law, if 'Life Control' is a law then they should send me the paperwork.
Damn right..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
All right listen up...

DO WHAT I COMMAND OR HEAD TO YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT!!!

Capiche??

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
All right listen up...

DO WHAT I COMMAND OR HEAD TO YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT!!!

Capiche??
Exactly, we cannot have dictators taking control of other peoples homes, our democratic free way of life must be protected and appreciated.
I will never surrender.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought ‘Jonah from Tonga’ and ‘S.mouse’ were funny..lol! How’d you find a show like ‘Little Britain’? You ever watch that? They do the same.. I loved the guy in the wheelchair and his carer..’Andy and Lou’..very funny..:grimacing:
I didn't mind some of Little Britain, but I found a lot of it cringe worthy and ultra predictable. It probably didn't help that a workmate described half of the characters on the show before I ever saw any of it, so none of the characters surprised me.

Same witth Little Britain. Even saw the live stage show back in the day. But like everything time goes on and it became really stale/boring. By the time Come Fly With Me came out, it was destined to flop (and it did).

I think comedy has gone downhill a lot in recent years. I think without the canned laugh tracks a lot of people wouldn't realize where the jokes were. Maybe I'm just cynical, but I see a lot of comedians that seem to think that shouting is a substitute where they lack a decent joke. I look back at a show like Seinfeld as a benchmark of comedy and not much compares thats been recently released.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I didn't mind some of Little Britain, but I found a lot of it cringe worthy and ultra predictable. It probably didn't help that a workmate described half of the characters on the show before I ever saw any of it, so none of the characters surprised me.

I think comedy has gone downhill a lot in recent years. I think without the canned laugh tracks a lot of people wouldn't realize where the jokes were. Maybe I'm just cynical, but I see a lot of comedians that seem to think that shouting is a substitute where they lack a decent joke. I look back at a show like Seinfeld as a benchmark of comedy and not much compares thats been recently released.
Modern Family always makes me crack up - no laugh track either that show - and yes I am against the concept of a modern family but that’s a show I watch for you know... shits and giggles.

/Austin Powers

Wahesh

Reaction score
What's it going to take for me to be able to shit in peace?

This morning I head to toilets, no one is there. PERFECT. So I go to the corner cubicle unbuckle, then... SOME KARMICHAEL WALKS IN AND SITS IN THE VERY NEXT CUBICLE TO ME.

(i) It's impossible for me to shit when someone else is in the bathroom, and;
(ii) WHY SIT IN THE FUCKING CUBICLE NEXT TO MINE WHEN THERE IS ANOTHER EMPTY ONE NEXT TO IT YOU KARMICHAEL.
(iii) So, aching to drop this shit, I saddle up and head to the elevator to go to another floor, and the KARMICHAEL getting out of the lift doesn't even bother to hold it open for me so I miss it.
(iv) Then I get the lift and go down a few floors. THANKFULLY the floor I get off at has an empty bathroom. I get in and win lotto. Good. What happens next? SOME STUPID KARMICHAEL DECIDES IT'S A CONVENIENT TIME FOR HIM TO BRUSH HIS FUCKING TEETH. Now, @Mr Invisible knows how much I LOATHE hearing people chew... and tooth brushing is almost as bad. It's a fucken awful sound to hear.
(v) despite blocking my ears, I can still hear the thrusting of his toothbrush and an out of his mouth. FUCK ME DEAD.

Too hard to work with these turds. LET ME SHIT IN PEACE YOU DUMB KARMICHAELS!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My back hurts.
This sucks.
People think being tall is good, not being able to sit and lay down straight and get a good night sleep!

Doesn’t help when I was ripped from one of those aluminium chairs in high school and landed awkwardly on my lower back.

Still remember the guy who did it too.
He’d most likely be in jail now if he’s still around?

Wahesh

Reaction score
My back hurts.
This sucks.
People think being tall is good, not being able to sit and lay down straight and get a good night sleep!

Doesn’t help when I was ripped from one of those aluminium chairs in high school and landed awkwardly on my lower back.

Still remember the guy who did it too.
He’d most likely be in jail now if he’s still around?
What the hell did he do?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

This morning I head to toilets, no one is there. PERFECT. So I go to the corner cubicle unbuckle, then... SOME KARMICHAEL WALKS IN AND SITS IN THE VERY NEXT CUBICLE TO ME.

(ii) WHY SIT IN THE FUCKING CUBICLE NEXT TO MINE WHEN THERE IS ANOTHER EMPTY ONE NEXT TO IT YOU KARMICHAEL.
(iii) So, aching to drop this shit, I saddle up and head to the elevator to go to another floor, and the KARMICHAEL getting out of the lift doesn't even bother to hold it open for me so I miss it.
(iv) Then I get the lift and go down a few floors. THANKFULLY the floor I get off at has an empty bathroom. I get in and win lotto. Good. What happens next? SOME STUPID KARMICHAEL DECIDES IT'S A CONVENIENT TIME FOR HIM TO BRUSH HIS FUCKING TEETH. Now, @Mr Invisible knows how much I LOATHE hearing people chew... and tooth brushing is almost as bad. It's a fucken awful sound to hear.
(v) despite blocking my ears, I can still hear the thrusting of his toothbrush and an out of his mouth. FUCK ME DEAD.

LOL bowel anxiety... seriously it's always going to happen. Only way to avoid that is to let rip a massive arsepolosion so violent, so loud, so earth shattering (and yet pleasing), that the very thought of sitting in a cubicle nex to a random shakes them to the very core in future.

My back hurts.
This sucks.
Lower back problems are a bitch... mines touchy as all fuck. One wrong twist and I'm stuffed for the day.

Wahesh

Reaction score
LOL bowel anxiety... seriously it's always going to happen. Only way to avoid that is to let rip a massive arsepolosion so violent, so loud, so earth shattering (and yet pleasing), that the very thought of sitting in a cubicle nex to a random shakes them to the very core in future.
I swear one day I am not going to be able to hold it in any longer and just let it rip... and I'll even enhance the experience a little to make the poof next to me a little more nervous.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I swear one day I am not going to be able to hold it in any longer and just let it rip... and I'll even enhance the experience a little to make the poof next to me a little more nervous.
It's like when someone comes into a pubic toilet talking on their phone... I purposely try and be as loud as possible so the person on other end KNOWS they are in the shitter.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's like when someone comes into a pubic toilet talking on their phone... I purposely try and be as loud as possible so the person on other end KNOWS they are in the shitter.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I swear I'm doing that one day.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Print up some out of order signs, when you get to the shitter put them around the toilets.
Job done

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of toilets, has anyone ever seen where people drop their trousers at a urinal...

What the is the go with that?