Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Lewis keeps developing at the rate he has lately, imagine a Queensland spine of Lewis, Ponga and Munster......scary!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is a tough bastard, love it!

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look forward to him eventually realising his dream of playing for the broncos just after guiding as back to the finals.

That or he’ll miss his family and want to move back to qld or some shit.

Aside from that it’s hard to believe he’s only played a handful of first grade games! Looks like he’s been playing pro ball for years!

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the number one difference in this team, has changed the way we play. Looks to be the only one with a footy brain out there sometimes.

Love his one on one defence, fukin old school, that's how u make a tackle lads.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In his sixth game, Lewis had two try-assists – including a pinpoint perfect kick for Josh Morris in the second half – forced two line dropouts and made a point of shutting down the far bigger Tevita Pangai in defence. Yeah baby love that Lewis. :hearteyes:

BIG THANKS to the TigPieDogs for taking Mythbye of our hands making it possible to blood Lewis in FG :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would like to see him play with a FIT Foran and Seggy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is the number one difference in this team, has changed the way we play. Looks to be the only one with a footy brain out there sometimes.

Love his one on one defence, fukin old school, that's how u make a tackle lads.
I've been telling my boy to watch him, especially in defence.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In his sixth game, Lewis had two try-assists – including a pinpoint perfect kick for Josh Morris in the second half – forced two line dropouts and made a point of shutting down the far bigger Tevita Pangai in defence. Yeah baby love that Lewis. :hearteyes:

BIG THANKS to the TigPieDogs for taking Mythbye of our hands making it possible to blood Lewis in FG :grinning:
Atleast everyone now realises why I always added NOW ADD LEWIS!

Next on the list is Burger-man and I want B-French!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been telling my boy to watch him, especially in defence.
You have chosen wisely my friend, Lachland is a great role model in defense and his attacking game is coming along nicely. :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atleast everyone now realises why I always added NOW ADD LEWIS!

Next on the list is Burger-man and I want B-French!
Burgerman is a must but French can fuck off.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want BurgerMan, Woolford and C Smith cemented in FG.
Burgerman should be in the backline somewhere for sure, I don't think Woolford's got it... yet.. still worth re-signing and watch how his d develops.

C smith is a poor mans Finucane, good footballer. Will or atleast should take over from Priest.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burgerman is a must but French can fuck off.
I don't know, I see plenty of untapped potential in the kid from Tingha being wasted over on the wing in Parra. Mark my words he'll be a gun one day and probably the buy of the season if he leaves Parra.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know, I see plenty of untapped potential in the kid from Tingha being wasted over on the wing in Parra. Mark my words he'll be a gun one day and probably the buy of the season if he leaves Parra.
For mine he gets dominated too easily and thrown into touch way too often.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Burgerman should be in the backline somewhere for sure, I don't think Woolford's got it... yet.. still worth re-signing and watch how his d develops.

C smith is a poor mans Finucane, good footballer. Will or atleast should take over from Priest.
9. Seggy
14. Woolford

But I know most don't like 2 hookers, but I would go with 2 hookers, especially when forwards tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.