Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Vice City or San Andreas. I loved Vice City for the 80's theme and awesome soundtrack. San Andreas was epic for its size at the time and had a pretty great story. They are both my favorite gta games out of all.
Agree brother! The radio stations in Vice City were awesome. Fever 105, Flash FM and Emotion. Even the Wave was pretty good :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fanatec have a release date for the podium series, this should be really interesting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like the new fallout will be multiplayer.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why am I only finding out such a game existed now??? During my search, I also found what looks like an EPIC 2010 remake...

The original was awesome..

Pretty sure it was released on Amstrad (as that's what we had at the time - we never had a console growing up, but family member had a Colecovision).

Wahesh

Reaction score
The original was awesome..

Pretty sure it was released on Amstrad (as that's what we had at the time - we never had a console growing up, but family member had a Colecovision).
Reminds me a lot of Action Fighter on the SMS - top down view. Those games were awesome. GTA revolutionised it though with their sandbox approach rather than just one way.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To be honest i didn't really like the last one i got bored of it.
Yh i only really played it once and even then i didn't complete absolutely everything. Previous ones i played the shit out of.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally ordered a blank 737 overhead panel. Which will eventually look like this.
images-11.jpg

Next step source buttons ,switches ,wiring boards assemble the **** make it talk to my pc and im away .i have absolutely no idea what im doing but ill figure it all out along the way

Wahesh

Reaction score
Finally ordered a blank 737 overhead panel. Which will eventually look like this.
View attachment 6143

Next step source buttons ,switches ,wiring boards assemble the **** make it talk to my pc and im away .i have absolutely no idea what im doing but ill figure it all out along the way
I got absolutely no idea what the heck all that stuff is LOL.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got absolutely no idea what the heck all that stuff is LOL.
Overhead panel of a plane ,im building ( well starting in a few weeks once it arrives) a fully functional 737 cockpit simulator from scratch .going to take a few years

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 6143

Lucky you're not a sand nice guy otherwise ASIO will be knocking your door down lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 6143

Awesome stuff southy, what flight sim are you going to be running?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome stuff southy, what flight sim are you going to be running?
Ive been mucking round with Microsoft flight but its shitting me , i got xplane 10 that i never installed but ill jump to 11 , hopefully taking 3 months off at years end and will also be knocking up the mip and pedastal up. Then i can work on the cockpit shell which i can knock up with timber sheet it with ply and give it some fancy epoxy finish

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive been mucking round with Microsoft flight but its shitting me , i got xplane 10 that i never installed but ill jump to 11 , hopefully taking 3 months off at years end and will also be knocking up the mip and pedastal up. Then i can work on the cockpit shell which i can knock up with timber sheet it with ply and give it some fancy epoxy finish
I have played around with MS flight sim x but not xplane before. xplane 11 looks pretty darn good, don't think you can go wrong going down that path. Do post some pics of it all when you start putting it together.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have played around with MS flight sim x but not xplane before. xplane 11 looks pretty darn good, don't think you can go wrong going down that path. Do post some pics of it all when you start putting it together.
Yeah for sure it going to take years but thats part of it you can buy fully assembled pannels good to go but its out of my price league, plus i want to learn the inner workings of everything. I fly out to perth tomorrow hopping i can get an hour flight on the sim in the city and get a few ideas

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah for sure it going to take years but thats part of it you can buy fully assembled pannels good to go but its out of my price league, plus i want to learn the inner workings of everything. I fly out to perth tomorrow hopping i can get an hour flight on the sim in the city and get a few ideas
It is a good time to be doing this kind of thing, back when i was playing around with it i only had a dual monitor setup but it really needed a triple monitor setup to move it into the awesome phase lol. Screens are so big and cheap now, you can really create a truly awesome immersive setup now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is a good time to be doing this kind of thing, back when i was playing around with it i only had a dual monitor setup but it really needed a triple monitor setup to move it into the awesome phase lol. Screens are so big and cheap now, you can really create a truly awesome immersive setup now.
You can also wrap a screen around all the pit windows and use a projector which can look shit hot so many things that can be done these days.
Even a 3d printer a cnc router and a cheap xbox controller you can make what you want.
Getting the fucking $$$$ for everything is a different challenge lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You can also wrap a screen around all the pit windows and use a projector which can look shit hot so many things that can be done these days.
Even a 3d printer a cnc router and a cheap xbox controller you can make what you want.
Getting the fucking $$$$ for everything is a different challenge lol
haha yeah expensive but awesome hobby :grinning: