Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've got MS Plane Sim and XPlane.

Flight Sim World (which was looking AMAZING) got canned :(

https://pcflight.net/flight-sim-world-development-cancelled/

Lucky you're not a sand nice guy otherwise ASIO will be knocking your door down lol
@TANK 2.0 Like the teenage girl in the hijab who took a fake rifle into Prince of Wales Hospital today and created a rather big scare.

Complete.Fucking.Moron.

Ive been speaking to a dude who has one in his factory bay he has pumped 750k into it and got 14 pcs running it. Thats fucking full on lol
Farkn ell... That's when you know you have too much money.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
haha yeah expensive but awesome hobby :grinning:
Ive been flying a bit for work lately talked my way into a few cockpits at adelaide airport i got to turn off the engines and the pilots were champions had us in there for half an hour and walked us out the airport. Mind you i had 10 valiums in the guts due to my fear of flying i was absolutely fucked bahaha.
Ps no **** believed me but i got it on video

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got MS Plane Sim and XPlane.

Flight Sim World (which was looking AMAZING) got canned :(

https://pcflight.net/flight-sim-world-development-cancelled/

@TANK 2.0 Like the teenage girl in the hijab who took a fake rifle into Prince of Wales Hospital today and created a rather big scare.

Complete.Fucking.Moron.

Farkn ell... That's when you know you have too much money.
Dudes a champ had some accident and this is now his life cant get around so he needs help doing shit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Off to Youtube then!!

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Getting a real Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit vibe to this game. By same company that did Life is Strange.

It reminds me of Alan Wake. Looks like it could be interesting.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Forza Horizon 4 set in England

I mean ... okay the dynamc weather changes the areas over seasons, but is that REALLY a huge change all things considered? And a heavier focus on multiplayer which not everyone wants.

To me it just seems like a "cash cow" release, for releases sake, rather than making groundbreaking changes to it.

Of course then they'll phase out new cars being released on FH3 to force everyone to buy FH4 if they want to drive newer cars.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean ... okay the dynamc weather changes the areas over seasons, but is that REALLY a huge change all things considered? And a heavier focus on multiplayer which not everyone wants.

To me it just seems like a "cash cow" release, for releases sake, rather than making groundbreaking changes to it.

Of course then they'll phase out new cars being released on FH3 to force everyone to buy FH4 if they want to drive newer cars.
That's pretty much every Forza Horizon. They're just a build on top of the old one. Nothing new, just better graphics and new locations.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty much every Forza Horizon. They're just a build on top of the old one. Nothing new, just better graphics and new locations.
My parents will love it LOL ... they've been all around England. Sadly it won't be the entire country though, else I could have rocked up to my grandparents place over there in a McLaren Senna and left a set of 11's right up the road.

I was just expecting "more". FH2 > FH3 was a large jump.

One could argue it'd be far easier just to release new maps for FH3.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My parents will love it LOL ... they've been all around England. Sadly it won't be the entire country though, else I could have rocked up to my grandparents place over there in a McLaren Senna and left a set of 11's right up the road.

I was just expecting "more". FH2 > FH3 was a large jump.

One could argue it'd be far easier just to release new maps for FH3.
That reminds me of that old couple that played Assassin's Creed 2 just so they could walk around Florence and remember their trips there.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Overhead panel of a plane ,im building ( well starting in a few weeks once it arrives) a fully functional 737 cockpit simulator from scratch .going to take a few years
Bloody hell bro. You're not one I picked to be an engineer lol. Well done.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody hell bro. You're not one I picked to be an engineer lol. Well done.
The guy builds houses. Surely he can build a cockpit. But why stop there? Build a full 747.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now this is a game I'm looking forward to. Assassins Creed Black Flag without the pesky Assassin stuff

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The guy builds houses. Surely he can build a cockpit. But why stop there? Build a full 747.
Yeah but there's quite a difference when it comes laying bricks/blueboard/weatherboard and configuring an electronic plane with all the gadgets and gizmos. I can't even fix a flat tyre FFS. But I can change lightbulbs!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but there's quite a difference when it comes laying bricks/blueboard/weatherboard and configuring an electronic plane with all the gadgets and gizmos. I can't even fix a flat tyre FFS. But I can change lightbulbs!!!
That's what youtube is for. That and Learning how to carry out open heart surgery on yourself.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now this is a game I'm looking forward to. Assassins Creed Black Flag without the pesky Assassin stuff

Yeah looks interesting i like pirate stuff hence why i liked the show Black Sails alot. I didn't mind AC Black Flag but i enjoyed the shipping side of it more.

Talking of AC, the new AC Odyssey looks pretty sweet. Just watched Ubisoft's E3 conference which they gave more details and showed in game footage of AC Odyssey. The setting looks nice being as it's based on ancient Greece. Also you can play as a preset male or female character.

Now i'm just waiting for Sony's E3 conference to start at 11am.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So just watched Sony's E3 conference. What got me excited was they finally showed some Last Of Us 2 gameplay and it was freaking brutal. Can not wait to get my hands on that gem.

The next thing that got me fanboying is they showed Resident Evil 2 Remake (which is one of my all time favorite games) and it looks absolutely brilliant. Now to wait til January 2019 to play it.

Ghost Of Tsushima looked pretty good too and they showed some gameplay. The sword play looked well done and brutal also.

Those are the games that i took interest in along with Spider-Man.

Death Stranding i still got no fucking clue but the game seems weird as shit.

Last edited: