State of Origin 1 - Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So 35 minutes of an edge forward who’s made for origin is less valuable than a 5 minute player ?
Peachy covers almost every position on the field, he's pretty much the perfect bench player in this situation.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rubbish. The bloke has been one of nsw best every time hes put on the jersey. Would have offered 10x more than debelin and crichton did tonight
Jackson is average, other clubs fans laugh at how some dogs fans rate him so highly. I might not have picked certain players and done things differently, but Jackson still wouldn't make the side.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
when did I say Reynolds is the greatest half back of all time? can you read or just cos you cant defend your point you are making shit up.

just because qld halves were ordinary and Maloney came up with 2 try assists for Qld, Cleary is off the hook even though he was as shit as Reynolds in his first game.

get a grip mate.
So reynolds is shit now? geez make up your mind, so you want to replace a shit player with a shit player(not my words)?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you think Cleary had a poor game you are delusional.. Sure he didn't set up tries but he was solid.. especially in defence.. He did not need to overplay his hand with the mood Maloney was in second half.. Can't even believe we're discussing it.. the kid is 20 on debut and was basically faultless.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine a Spine of Tedesco Munster Mbye Cook throw in Latrell!

Fucking negligent...both Cleal and Hasler!

*****! Fucked my footy team.

All bevause we wanted a female fucking goth looking large of girth former netball administrator, who pretty much let Des do whatever the fuck the Nutty professor wanted!

Fuck we’ve made some bad recruitment decisions over the Hasler era !!

Malaka!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morgan was one of their best and Slater will return
This kid is the best we’re gonna see if stays healthy. Ponga already shits on everyone in half a season!

Fucking cowboys should have played him last year...they mighta won with him!

He improves any team.

In my opinion, no brainer!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
he wasn't picked to play solid in defence? like I said if you pick halves just cos they were solid and don't create shit at origin level then might as well pick hodko.
Are you an actual retard?

Origin is about every element of the game.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
dude you have reading and comprehension problems?

I said Cleary provided nothing tonight if this is how he is going to perform , might as well pick Reynolds.

you agreed with me Cleary didn't do anything but your justification is the other halves didn't do anything so Cleary is good?
He has far more potential than any of the halves you mentioned. Dud reynolds got his opportunity and failed. I am not even going to mention brooks again because that is just laughable, may as well bring back pearce.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This kid is the best we’re gonna see if stays healthy. Ponga already shits on everyone in half a season!

Fucking cowboys should have played him last year...they mighta won with him!

He improves any team.

In my opinion, no brainer!

He is unproven against the big teams..Also gets trampled in defence..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
well no , you are the retard who cant grasp that halves are picked in origin to create and organise shit in attack not just play solid in defence.

Hodko did it perfectly when he played origin.

And Cleary did exactly what he needed to do.. You could not ask more from a kid on debut.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
aah that word potential.

I am commenting on how cleary played tonight.

he has shown his class in the club games but at origin level so far he is another hodko. solid in defence
hodko is the only nsw half back in the last 11 years to win a series :hearteyes:. Anyways i'll let you have the last word, i'm done for the night. I think the kid has a long future ahead of him, guess time will tell.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klemmer + Campbell-Gillard is the ultimate front row pairing

Campbell-Gillard's hit on Cooper was brutal

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only thing that could save QLD from defeat this series is if Sutton starts blowing the pea out of it

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is unproven against the big teams..Also gets trampled in defence..
Dude... you may not have noticed. The
Kid’s the best player in the Comp, already.
He’ll adapt to the step up in class no problem.
From what I’ve seeen, he’d improve any team. He’s carrying the Knights with Jack fucking Cogger at half back. At origin he’ll have Munster and Hunt to work with, with GI and Gagai with Holmes out there...reckon they’d all appreciate him being in the side ...in my humble opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.