State of Origin 1 - Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would have Finucane ahead of Jackson & Bellend for the lock position

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson would've smashed those QLD backs coming out of their own half and making cheap metres with our soft tackles.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should've been there over crichton. Hes performed at that level every single time. He's just unlucky that the dogs have been poor so hes automatically been labelled 'out of form' when hes making the same strong carries and defensive efforts that he always has
Can’t agree. Jackson hasn’t been great this year, although playing in a side that isn’t winning doesn’t help.
Crighton started the year slowly but the last 6 weeks he’s been nearly the form backrower in the NRL.
I reckon 90% of NRL fans would rather Crighton over Jackson, & I suspect quite a few of those would be Bulldogs supporters.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson would've smashed those QLD backs coming out of their own half and making cheap metres with our soft tackles.
The defensive structure was purposeful. No gaps, interesting QLDs points came from a kick and an intercept, at no point were we stripped for numbers

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson would have done this, would have done that.. who cares.. you can't play two good games leading into Origin and expect a call up.. the boys who were picked are the form players of the comp and they won convincingly.. can't believe we are still nitpicking

Status
Not open for further replies.