Movie Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Equalizer (2014) with Denzel Washington. Not a bad movie. I liked the close-combat action.

A man believes he has put his mysterious past behind him and has dedicated himself to beginning a new, quiet life. But when he meets a 17 year old Russian prostitue under the control of ultra-violent Russian gangsters, he can't stand idly by - he has to help her.

It's one of those movies that you can tell the shits about to go down. Apart from the final scene in the film, most of the action scenes last just seconds. It was pretty good, not what I expected at all. Sets up a good sequel due to be released later this year. I also enjoyed the scene where he almost immediately takes down the Russian mafia in the US with one swift move. Then kills the "head of the snake" by fooling him as well.

Bloody awesome movie - 132 mins all up.

8/10.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455944/?ref_=nv_sr_2

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Equalizer (2014) with Denzel Washington. Not a bad movie. I liked the close-combat action.

A man believes he has put his mysterious past behind him and has dedicated himself to beginning a new, quiet life. But when he meets a 17 year old Russian prostitue under the control of ultra-violent Russian gangsters, he can't stand idly by - he has to help her.

It's one of those movies that you can tell the shits about to go down. Apart from the final scene in the film, most of the action scenes last just seconds. It was pretty good, not what I expected at all. Sets up a good sequel due to be released later this year. I also enjoyed the scene where he almost immediately takes down the Russian mafia in the US with one swift move. Then kills the "head of the snake" by fooling him as well.

8/10.

I thought the movie was ok, the whole story line has been done many, many times now but denzel still makes it work.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I thought the movie was ok, the whole story line has been done many, many times now but denzel still makes it work.
The storyline yes, but the action was what impressed me.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

8/10.

I think a sequel is coming out this year or next. I liked the first one too. My favorite scene was when Denzel walked out of the diner and was taking photos, thought it was pretty bad ass lol, went well with the music too.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think a sequel is coming out this year or next. I liked the first one too. My favorite scene was when Denzel walked out of the diner and was taking photos, thought it was pretty bad ass lol, went well with the music too.
I had so many favorite scenes. That one, as well as when he called those cops who were in the car and beat them out of no where. Also when he busted the drug house. But my favorite scene is the first fight, how he repeatedly opens and closes the door. You could feel it building and knew shit was about to go down. If there's one thing I can fault it for, it's how they didn't show us him beating the shop lifter. They just showed him returning the hammer to the shelf lol. I wish they showed that scene badly.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Deadpool 2.
POTENTIAL SPOILERS

It doesn’t know if it wants to be ultra lefty pc or offensive lol.
Lesbians now in it that bring up intolerance to Deadpool, fat kid saying there’s no fat super hero’s coz it’s discrimination, Deadpool calling the group x force coz x men is sexist lol which could be a troll, white Christians the evil again lol, all white people are either pedos or racist, the one black guy is fully respected lol, Deadpool calls out a white guy for cultural appropriation and keeps calling him black Tom coz apparently Deadpool is offended by this lol. Oh and my favourite, this Lady Luck never gets dominated or hit really especially in the end scene, lesbian x men literally come at the end for no other reason but to say we’re here we’re queer and proud lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you do realise you have set yourself up for the rainbow treatment for every post now right? :laughing:
Hence why I’m just admitting it’s a good one hahah. Someone did it to another post the other day I cracked up man. I love a sense of humour even a gay one lolll

Wahesh

Reaction score
I watched 2 movies yesterday... The Hitman's Bodyguard and... Richie Rich :D Hey don't blame me, I felt like a kid again for a while in a pre-PC world.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched 2 movies yesterday... The Hitman's Bodyguard and... Richie Rich :D Hey don't blame me, I felt like a kid again for a while in a pre-PC world.
All I remember of the Richie Rich movie is that it taught me what TNT stood for.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just seen this trailer for a new movie coming out. I don't know what the hell i just watched but i wanna see it. The end of the trailer had me like WTF laughing :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just seen this trailer for a new movie coming out. I don't know what the hell i just watched but i wanna see it. The end of the trailer had me like WTF laughing :tearsofjoy:

Hey man, any word on that movie that they were trying to get the fans to fund? The one so bad it's good (I can't remember the name lol).

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

There’s no need for the not funny fat bitches comedienne acting.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s no need for the not funny fat bitches comedienne acting.
Well I think she’s pretty funny..she’s great in Spy..and this looks like a good fit for her type of comedy.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I think she’s pretty funny..
She’s always the same person every movie. It’s done. It’s not funny anymore. Hence ghostbusters empowerment version reboot flopping. Jokes that flopped purely coz men are inherently sexist :p

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She’s always the same person every movie. It’s done. It’s not funny anymore. Hence ghostbusters empowerment version reboot flopping. Jokes that flopped purely coz men are inherently sexist :p
I didn’t like the ‘remake’ of Ghostbusters..Pointless and stupid movie.. As for doing the same thing.. Stallone..Arnie..John Wayne..Ben Stiller..all play and played the same in their movies..I guess that’s what gets em the fans..