Movie Discussion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just seen this trailer for a new movie coming out. I don't know what the hell i just watched but i wanna see it. The end of the trailer had me like WTF laughing :tearsofjoy:

Watched this trailer yesterday. I'm not a fan of her but this does look great.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey man, any word on that movie that they were trying to get the fans to fund? The one so bad it's good (I can't remember the name lol).
Commando Ninja. As far as i know they are making the full movie.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw Deadpool 2. Loved it. Great performances across the board, great comedy, wasn't sure about Domino at first but she was excellent. Brolin's cable was brilliant.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That ending of the trailer mate deadset had me losing it with the puppet sex part.
It reminds me of the movie Ted when that came out a few years ago. It's like an even dirtier version of that lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw Deadpool 2. Loved it. Great performances across the board, great comedy, wasn't sure about Domino at first but she was excellent. Brolin's cable was brilliant.
Brolin was wrecked near the end as was collusus. Those 2 chicks weren’t needed lol. Is domino the lucky black female empowered heroine? It was hilariously ironic how she’s like I have so much good luck and shit she’s legit killed prob a hundred people with her antics but as long as the black female is safe we all good.
Also tell me they never showed her get hit by big head helmet guy but showed her on the floor to suggest she got over powered but never actually showed it lol. Is it coz violence against females would be advocated in that situation?
The first Deadpool was a lot better in my opinion.
Also it was so cringe with the fat kid crying about discriminating against fat super heroes lol like it’s a fucken movie and it’s clear Disney wants to give everyone a lecture but blend it in with entertainment.
Also the comedy was, let’s bash on whites the entire movie and call out white person with dreadlocks as a racist lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brolin was wrecked near the end as was collusus. Those 2 chicks weren’t needed lol. Is domino the lucky black female empowered heroine? It was hilariously ironic how she’s like I have so much good luck and shit she’s legit killed prob a hundred people with her antics but as long as the black female is safe we all good.
Also tell me they never showed her get hit by big head helmet guy but showed her on the floor to suggest she got over powered but never actually showed it lol. Is it coz violence against females would be advocated in that situation?
The first Deadpool was a lot better in my opinion.
Also it was so cringe with the fat kid crying about discriminating against fat super heroes lol like it’s a fucken movie and it’s clear Disney wants to give everyone a lecture but blend it in with entertainment.
Also the comedy was, let’s bash on whites the entire movie and call out white person with dreadlocks as a racist lol.
I think you're reading too much into it. The parts about no fat superheroes and stuff were a piss take on the overly PC society

Notice how the also constantly took the piss out of him for being fat, calling him the diabetes kid, and they took the piss out of the gender confused Lesbian, calling her "Justin Bieber"

The movie was taking the piss out of the over excessive PC lefties.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you're reading too much into it. The parts about no fat superheroes and stuff were a piss take on the overly PC society

Notice how the also constantly took the piss out of him for being fat, calling him the diabetes kid, and they took the piss out of the gender confused Lesbian, calling her "Justin Bieber"

The movie was taking the piss out of the over excessive PC lefties.
Honestly that’s what I thought lol but then like the jail part seemed like it wasn’t taking the piss. Also the 2 second lecture Deadpool gets for apparently being intolerant to lesbians lol.
I think it was just very in your face with the white race baiting as wel and within the first 10 mins they already slaughter Christianity with that passion of the Christ remark lol.
I loved the acca Dacca part and all the men die except for the Lady Luck female who goes on to kill more people than villains killed in the whole movie lol. But she’s safeeee hacky that’s the main fucken pointttttt

In saying that Brolin is my new crush I think. He just nails every fucken role he is in. Speaking of him I noticed he took the piss at lefties when he goes our generation fkd the world lol and then Deadpool starts treating him like a racist lol

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly that’s what I thought lol but then like the jail part seemed like it wasn’t taking the piss. Also the 2 second lecture Deadpool gets for apparently being intolerant to lesbians lol.
I think it was just very in your face with the white race baiting as wel and within the first 10 mins they already slaughter Christianity with that passion of the Christ remark lol.
I loved the acca Dacca part and all the men die except for the Lady Luck female who goes on to kill more people than villains killed in the whole movie lol. But she’s safeeee hacky that’s the main fucken pointttttt

In saying that Brolin is my new crush I think. He just nails every fucken role he is in. Speaking of him I noticed he took the piss at lefties when he goes our generation fkd the world lol and then Deadpool starts treating him like a racist lol
That was the point of Domino. She's always been that way in the comics too. She's lucky so shit can't happen to her.

Plus, notice how a woman died at the start 'cause she was useless, the two other chicks were useless, Domino was the only useful chick but she didn't save the day, the men did.

Honestly the only PC criticism I had against it was the fact that they replaced Domino, a white character, with a black chick. But after watching the movie I'm happy they did. Couldn't think of anyone who would have played that role better. Plus, she's pretty bloody good looking.

Brolin was friggin awesome. He was definitely the star of the movie.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was the point of Domino. She's always been that way in the comics too. She's lucky so shit can't happen to her.

Plus, notice how a woman died at the start 'cause she was useless, the two other chicks were useless, Domino was the only useful chick but she didn't save the day, the men did.

Honestly the only PC criticism I had against it was the fact that they replaced Domino, a white character, with a black chick. But after watching the movie I'm happy they did. Couldn't think of anyone who would have played that role better. Plus, she's pretty bloody good looking.

Brolin was friggin awesome. He was definitely the star of the movie.
If they re do the ssm campaign as Brolin advocating for it I’d sign up.

Oh shit domino was a white chick? The silence is deafening though. We both know the outcry if it was a black character replaced with a white racist.

Also I think Deadpools first death was so illogical man. If they had of taken off the necklace he would have regenerated. Or did he tell them not to? I forget.

Domino just burned me with her acting like stop acting like a male lol and all pro abortionist lolllll

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also I think Deadpools first death was so illogical man. If they had of taken off the necklace he would have regenerated. Or did he tell them not to? I forget.
Yep. Colossus was going to remove it and he told him not to.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Any Lion King fans here?

Major Plot hole: Mufasa could not have been killed in the stampede….and we will show you through the magical powers of mathematics !

When the hyenas scare the Wildebeest herd, we can see that it is a very big herd with at least hundreds of heads if not more – and thus a very potent danger to kill Simba.
However, it is quickly shown that all of the herd is already in the gorge even before Mufasa arrives to save his son. But the tricky thing is that the stampede sequence lasts for an additional 3 minutes even after the last wildebeest is shown entering the gorge.

By carefully looking at the herd, we can conservatively observe that it moves in lines of about 25 wildebeests, all of which passing by Simba every 0.5 second. With that calculation in mind, we can conclude that, at the very least, the stampede requires THREE THOUSAND wildebeests for every minute it continues and we are treated with at least 3 minutes of real-time action where the stampede is functional. What it means is that in order for Mufasa to die in the Stampede, it would require at least NINE THOUSAND wildebeests – which is shown to be completely impossible.

Based on the evidence presented in the film, Mufasa was not even needed to save his son – the little tree he desperately clung-on to was enough, because a few hundred wildebeest would make a 30 second stampede in the wide gorge.

Major Plot hole: Dead Mufasa shows up in the sky to talk to his son. Great advice Pop ! Where you busy in heaven for the last few years ? Is that why you showed up only now when I am a grown adult and my kingdom has collapsed to shit ? Hopefully this will be counter-balanced with a valuable information: like a secret animal army, a safe passageway to….Oh no ? You show up for 15 seconds to tell me to remember who I am ? Great. Is this your way to punish me by pile-driving my face into a liquid guilt puddle ? Thanks Dad !

Major Plot hole: There is no logical reason for Timon and Pumba to follow Simba into the Pridelands. There are consistently shown in the first part of the movie to only care about themselves. Hell, their own philosophy, Hakuna Matata, was pretty clear. There was simply no character arc nor revelation that would make these two characters leave their peaceful lives to help others. They were simply brought along – because the movie needed their comic reliefs.

Major Plot hole: When Simba shows up in Prideland to confront Scar, none of the lionesses react to the fact that Scar told them years ago that Simba died in the stampede too. There are very concerned about Scar’s allegation that Mufasa died because of Simba but no one mentions the simple obvious-to-the-face problem that all those years they assumed Simba was dead because Scar lied to them. Wake-up from the Matrix lionesses !!

Major Plot hole: Why doesn’t Scar kill Simba immediately after the stampede? Why does he entrust this extremely important task to the hyenas he clearly has little faith in? It’s not CSI – they are lions. No DNA tests, no security camera footage, no forensic experts, you name it. He could have smashed Simba’s head againt his dad’s own corpse and no one would have ever known – except for the now-traumatized hyenas.

Plot contrivence: In the Stampede scene, Zazu screams that he will find help and quickly gets bitch-slapped by Pimp Scar against a wall. Later on, he never seems to question the fact that he got hit by something, even if there was no one around but Scar and that the animal in question had a lot to gain from Mufasa’s death. (This complete lack of brain lasts for years and informs us he probably developed brain cancer- may God rest his soul in peace).

Plot contrivence: When Scar reveals that he was Simba’s father murderer, Simba gets some XP that he can spend on the ”jumping without my legs touching anything” skill – which he promptly uses to kick his evil uncle’s ass even though he was hanging for dear life a few seconds earlier.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After a few delays, Bohemiam Rhapsody will be out in November.

I think it could make Rami Malek's career, and set him up post Mr Robot.

I put Freddie on par with Bon Scott as the greatest frontman of all time. Still waiting for that movie to me made - as long as whoever plays Bon pulls it off like Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison.

Edit: and its FINALLY a fucking movie not about a comic book or flogging Star Wars into submission.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Freddy mercury possibly the greatest entertainer ever
His song writing and voice was ridiculous
I seen the trailer for this and looks pretty good to be honest

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any Lion King fans here?

Major Plot hole: Mufasa could not have been killed in the stampede….and we will show you through the magical powers of mathematics !

When the hyenas scare the Wildebeest herd, we can see that it is a very big herd with at least hundreds of heads if not more – and thus a very potent danger to kill Simba.
However, it is quickly shown that all of the herd is already in the gorge even before Mufasa arrives to save his son. But the tricky thing is that the stampede sequence lasts for an additional 3 minutes even after the last wildebeest is shown entering the gorge.

By carefully looking at the herd, we can conservatively observe that it moves in lines of about 25 wildebeests, all of which passing by Simba every 0.5 second. With that calculation in mind, we can conclude that, at the very least, the stampede requires THREE THOUSAND wildebeests for every minute it continues and we are treated with at least 3 minutes of real-time action where the stampede is functional. What it means is that in order for Mufasa to die in the Stampede, it would require at least NINE THOUSAND wildebeests – which is shown to be completely impossible.

Based on the evidence presented in the film, Mufasa was not even needed to save his son – the little tree he desperately clung-on to was enough, because a few hundred wildebeest would make a 30 second stampede in the wide gorge.

Major Plot hole: Dead Mufasa shows up in the sky to talk to his son. Great advice Pop ! Where you busy in heaven for the last few years ? Is that why you showed up only now when I am a grown adult and my kingdom has collapsed to shit ? Hopefully this will be counter-balanced with a valuable information: like a secret animal army, a safe passageway to….Oh no ? You show up for 15 seconds to tell me to remember who I am ? Great. Is this your way to punish me by pile-driving my face into a liquid guilt puddle ? Thanks Dad !

Major Plot hole: There is no logical reason for Timon and Pumba to follow Simba into the Pridelands. There are consistently shown in the first part of the movie to only care about themselves. Hell, their own philosophy, Hakuna Matata, was pretty clear. There was simply no character arc nor revelation that would make these two characters leave their peaceful lives to help others. They were simply brought along – because the movie needed their comic reliefs.

Major Plot hole: When Simba shows up in Prideland to confront Scar, none of the lionesses react to the fact that Scar told them years ago that Simba died in the stampede too. There are very concerned about Scar’s allegation that Mufasa died because of Simba but no one mentions the simple obvious-to-the-face problem that all those years they assumed Simba was dead because Scar lied to them. Wake-up from the Matrix lionesses !!

Major Plot hole: Why doesn’t Scar kill Simba immediately after the stampede? Why does he entrust this extremely important task to the hyenas he clearly has little faith in? It’s not CSI – they are lions. No DNA tests, no security camera footage, no forensic experts, you name it. He could have smashed Simba’s head againt his dad’s own corpse and no one would have ever known – except for the now-traumatized hyenas.

Plot contrivence: In the Stampede scene, Zazu screams that he will find help and quickly gets bitch-slapped by Pimp Scar against a wall. Later on, he never seems to question the fact that he got hit by something, even if there was no one around but Scar and that the animal in question had a lot to gain from Mufasa’s death. (This complete lack of brain lasts for years and informs us he probably developed brain cancer- may God rest his soul in peace).

Plot contrivence: When Scar reveals that he was Simba’s father murderer, Simba gets some XP that he can spend on the ”jumping without my legs touching anything” skill – which he promptly uses to kick his evil uncle’s ass even though he was hanging for dear life a few seconds earlier.
Lol I even took note of the first stampede point as a little kid. But let’s not look too deeply into the greatest movie ever made

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After a few delays, Bohemiam Rhapsody will be out in November.

I think it could make Rami Malek's career, and set him up post Mr Robot.

I put Freddie on par with Bon Scott as the greatest frontman of all time. Still waiting for that movie to me made - as long as whoever plays Bon pulls it off like Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison.

Edit: and its FINALLY a fucking movie not about a comic book or flogging Star Wars into submission.

Oh this is going to send all the trumptard homophobes into a frenzy lol, looking forward to it! As coach says above, freddy is right up there as one of the greatest entertainers.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh this is going to send all the trumptard homophobes into a frenzy lol, looking forward to it! As coach says above, freddy is right up there as one of the greatest entertainers.
An awesome performer..sounded better live than recorded..that was the talent of the man..had such an expansive vocal range..the greatest!

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Freddy mercury possibly the greatest entertainer ever
His song writing and voice was ridiculous
I seen the trailer for this and looks pretty good to be honest
Yeah but he liked the corn pieces. Fucked up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I watched the Wolf of Wall Street on Saturday. Or... tried too. I fell asleep 30 mins in. That damn restaurant scene that was unnecessarily SO DAMN LONG at the beginning of the movie was the anesthesia.

Last night however, I watched, for the first time since seeing it in the cinemas, Kingsman: The Golden Circle. As good as we remember it, right @Hacky McAxe?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the Wolf of Wall Street on Saturday. Or... tried too. I fell asleep 30 mins in. That damn restaurant scene that was unnecessarily SO DAMN LONG at the beginning of the movie was the anesthesia.

Last night however, I watched, for the first time since seeing it in the cinemas, Kingsman: The Golden Circle. As good as we remember it, right @Hacky McAxe?
Yep. Even better the second time.

That fight scene with the country and Western version of Word Up is still amazing