Bulldogs Dean Pay fined $25,000 for criticising referees. - Update Page 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is an outrage !!
They got him for that line about not being allowed to win. Surely the NRL could of taken into account the emotion of what happened?
Pay was pissed off and quite rightly so. Will they sack Sutton for making several dud calls ?
Of course not.
No need to sack Sutton.
Sutton cleared him of any wrong calls.
Like every other game he got 100% of his calls right!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at how much corruption comes out of the Refs, is TG blind or truly oblivious?
His little Hitlers are running clubs and fans out of the game with personal attacks and bias, surely Pay deserves leniancy?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
That'll teach him for daring to speak against the Greenturd regime.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just happy that our coach spoke up
Really couldn’t give a shit about the $25 K and neither does the club
What a complete joke, don’t they realise we are a successful multi million dollar organisation
Unlike the rest of those bullshit teams out there.
We are not reliant on a bistro and bingo for funds.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The refs were perfect and completely 100% unbiased. That fine should be higher. Pay basically made death threats against the referees. The completely 100% unbiased review of the calls made by the brother of the referees also showed that they were right. I don't know why everyone is outraged over this.
What a foolish comment. Foolish on the one hand. On the other hand the dumbest, funniest comment I have ever read on here.....

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And that is why i am a Bulldog. The Referees hate us. The NRL hates us. The media hates us. Every other team hates us because we are the bulldogs. NrL fans hate us because we are from canterbury-bankstown. The $25,000 fine just accentuates it. Disgusting.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
these fines to clubs are a further slap in the face to all the NRL fans that love their clubs... this really pushes me to boycott watching the NRL .. I normally watch at least 4 games a week .. I couldn't stomach watching any other game this round after Thursday night......

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
NRL is quickly becoming the most hated organisation.
Fuck NRL and fuck Sutton brothers and fuck greenturd .
I would love to see those scum ref out in public, there will be more than bottle throwing happening.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Punished for telling it how it actually is. Players can be criticised, Coaches can be criticised so the fucking Ref should be able to be criticised too. Nrl are a joke and are absolutely killing Rugby League with there shit tactics and rules.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
refs are the kids who never got picked in teams at lunch time at school & now just want to be like by the cool kids eg Brisbane, Roosters & Melbourne

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The refs were perfect and completely 100% unbiased. That fine should be higher. Pay basically made death threats against the referees. The completely 100% unbiased review of the calls made by the brother of the referees also showed that they were right. I don't know why everyone is outraged over this.
Wow you clearly have no idea.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL defending these fucking pricks...Blind Freddy can see the bias refereeing. Somebody’s got to be making money somewhere, it’s way to sus in my opinion

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best 25k Spent. What are we paying this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.