Bulldogs Dean Pay fined $25,000 for criticising referees. - Update Page 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After just watching our presser I won’t bag pay while he is the coach,he’s making mistakes yes but he genuinely wants his players and the club to succeed and the balls to say so . He’s got a shit job in front of him and weather we like it or not it’s time for supporters to do exactly that and support our coach and players imo

Nice one mate. Dean was not mincing words as he had the players backs. He is right in relation to the Klemmer one, Sutton has it in for him and showed no respect at all. These refs need to pull their heads in when it comes to not knowing who the Captain is ( or not letting a player get back in the defensive line like Jacko in the Souths game) before they open their mouths or blow their whistler. Maybe we need to implement the system in soccer where the Captain wears an armband.
Why can a coach not say a decision was ridiculous or disgusting when every one can see it was. The NRL is making a very big rod for its back in trying to fully gag coaches....did he even say that the refs decisions were questionable in a manner that could be construed as saying they were cheating? NRL is truly precious especially when it comes to someone pulling their pants down and exposing their deficiencies. AND I agree with the comment regarding being meant to win because from where I sit that is what it looks like especially when we have you know who.....

Everyone has to start somewhere and making mistakes is how we learn to better ourselves.....he has a tough gig to run and not a lot has gone right for him or the boys.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, my Dad is almost st that point... hardly bothers with league these days... he follows the swans now.... it’s sad that disingenuous people are ruining the game to line their pockets.

Swans lol
No matter how bad league is going it will always be a much better sport to watch them that afl crap!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Swans lol
No matter how bad league is going it will always be a much better sport to watch them that afl crap!
Meh, it’s not for me.... but at least it’s not rigged. I’d say we’re the suckers who are wasting out time, not him. I used to hassle him over it, but I don’t have a leg to stand on with league wallowing in the gutter like this.

League fucking sucks.

I choose PlayStation :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Idk why Klemmer was even captain, it was never going to end well with him approaching the refs. Should have gone with Jmoz with all his experience. Pay needs to stop getting these simple things wrong alll the time.
Nah. Nobody has their captain out in the backs. Poor position to run the team from, only half the team are in earshot, or they have to play out of position which would be bad for defence. Klemmer is the obvious call as hes in the middle of the field and probably better at revving up the players.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has posted this but it's not an actual fine we have to pay, they deduct it from next season's grant.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah. Nobody has their captain out in the backs. Poor position to run the team from, only half the team are in earshot, or they have to play out of position which would be bad for defence. Klemmer is the obvious call as hes in the middle of the field and probably better at revving up the players.
Greg Inglis and Jarrod Croker

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A few do; Canberra ( Croker) , Broncos ( Wayne's son Darius) , Warriors ( RTS). Working for the warriors at the moment but the other two not so much. For us needs to be a forward.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A few do; Canberra ( Croker) , Broncos ( Wayne's son Darius) , Warriors ( RTS). Working for the warriors at the moment but the other two not so much. For us needs to be a forward.
I should have been clearer i mean centre or wing sucks for captains. Too far from the other side to bark orders. Fullback is ok because they can be anywhere

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I should have been clearer i mean centre or wing sucks for captains. Too far from the other side to bark orders. Fullback is ok because they can be anywhere
I saw where you were coming from and the one side out of those who has a centre for its captain is the one erratic side out of the three and have been so for a few years. Warriors are doing well but have the potential to fade. Broncos, well they have been gifted two wins this year..take them away and they are on par with the Cows, Titans and conceivably us.

Some here were content to think that J Moz would have been a good pick for us this year....

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh, it’s not for me.... but at least it’s not rigged. I’d say we’re the suckers who are wasting out time, not him. I used to hassle him over it, but I don’t have a leg to stand on with league wallowing in the gutter like this.

League fucking sucks.

I choose PlayStation :p
I think the engineering to ensure Sydney makes the finals each year is a little rigged as is the extra cap they allowed for Brisbane to win 3, Port Adelaide to win 1 premierships. They also allowed Geelong to get father & son draft picks for years at the end of drafts & When other teams tried to use it they changed the rules. Geelong also benefitted from the extra salary for veteran players which won them premierships. The AFL have engineered almost every premiership this century. The only team that did not apparently benefit from these things was Hawthorn (who I despise, but respect).

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
except Souths - Inglis, Canberra - Croker, Boyd - Brisbane, Warriors - TVS

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think the engineering to ensure Sydney makes the finals each year is a little rigged as is the extra cap they allowed for Brisbane to win 3, Port Adelaide to win 1 premierships. They also allowed Geelong to get father & son draft picks for years at the end of drafts & When other teams tried to use it they changed the rules. Geelong also benefitted from the extra salary for veteran players which won them premierships. The AFL have engineered almost every premiership this century. The only team that did not apparently benefit from these things was Hawthorn (who I despise, but respect).
I wouldn’t really know mate... really don’t follow it that closely myself.... but I suppose it works out better for him supporting the Swans if they are favoured rather than the Dogs when they are shat on, so good luck to him, I say. Whatever makes him happy. :p

Cricket and league have always been my favourite sports, but I’m kinda over both at the moment.

I still like wrestling, haha. I know that’s fixed and I’m comfortable with it ...there’s no pretense of it being an actual legit competition.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So the fucking ref's can screw anyone,without Vaseline right up to your Adam's apple.
The minute you open your mouth,you get a kick straight in the nuts and they make you pay for the pleasure.
What's a grown man supposed to do? Hide under a skirt and say "yes sir,no sir" fair dinkum.
Man,if I didn't love my club so much,I'll piss the NRL off and only watch rep footy.
I'm howling,better get a good judge today or I'll be spending 3 months doing the gaol shuffle or get slammed with same fine as Dean.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Sutton is Reffing in Brisbane again OR when he’s next reffing against the Dogs, we need to start a thread about betting against the Dogs or against the team playing the Broncos...based on the fact that his record when playing for , sorry, reffing for....sorry....reffing Broncos matches are so biased it is beyond a joke.

Media trolls surfing this site might just pick it up as a story...” Bulldogs fans backing opposition when Sutton refereeing”...this would be a major embarrassment for the nrl, that we’re profiting from their corruption....who knows, may just get him dropped from our matches.
On the Matty Johns show last night they showed a Broncos Gift Certificate which was awarded to Gerard Sutton and the value was marked as two competition points.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The problems with the refs are that they are fuckin losers. Like there guys are the biggest loser ***** growing up in school. Then they get put in a position of power over the type of people they were bullied by and get carried away.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what.
I think the dam walls is starting to leak with regards to one Gerrod Sutton.
I see people are starting to look at his record.
It is not even.statistically possible for Brisbane to win 14 home games in a row under one referee.
Or at least it is so far outside the standard deviation that some other force is at work.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn’t really know mate... really don’t follow it that closely myself.... but I suppose it works out better for him supporting the Swans if they are favoured rather than the Dogs when they are shat on, so good luck to him, I say. Whatever makes him happy. :p

Cricket and league have always been my favourite sports, but I’m kinda over both at the moment.

I still like wrestling, haha. I know that’s fixed and I’m comfortable with it ...there’s no pretense of it being an actual legit competition.
Are we talking WWE?

I am not ashamed to admit that i used to watch the old World Championship wrestling on Nine every Saturday called by the great Jack Little.

Brute Bernard, Mario Milano, Tiger Singh, Spiros Arion, Skull Murphy, Bulldog Brower to name a few. Gives you an idea of my age...........

Status
Not open for further replies.