Bulldogs Dean Pay fined $25,000 for criticising referees. - Update Page 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Still not good enough. I think the only reason the NRL lowered the fine was in hope that Pay would stop the line of questioning. To me it only proves more that something is very "wrong in the state of Denmark". Remember stats came out just after this proving that something was going down. I knew the dogs would win last week, just like I am certainly the Rorters will win against the Donkey's to prevent 15 straight wins under Sutton. Let's wait and see....

Reactions: DT

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okay so a successful appeal. Am I the only one who thinks that things have gone on behind the scenes in relation to the supposed video evidence?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club will be extending the opening hours by 5 minutes tonight
They say this should be long enough to cover the $ 15000

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so a successful appeal. Am I the only one who thinks that things have gone on behind the scenes in relation to the supposed video evidence?
Absolutely! He went in all guns blazing with sufficient evidence and backed up most of his argument. To save face, the NRL came to an agreement with him to apologise and not go on with it

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Since Pay’s outburst we have won a game where we got all the calls and now won had reduced fine

Happy days are here lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely! He went in all guns blazing with sufficient evidence and backed up most of his argument. To save face, the NRL came to an agreement with him to apologise and not go on with it

My thoughts too. Funny how things went really quiet after the media got involved and the word got around that he was going to the meeting with some pretty damning evidence. NRL runs scared of course. Damage enough was done though with the comments which got the desired reaction from the NRL...they had to try and save face in some way and deflect attention.

We all know Bernie backed his brother on every single concern voiced by Dean Pay so he was on a hiding to nothing in any case .

In relation to the comment regarding the poor treatment of Klemmer and the disrespect ,still can't get over the comment by Sutton (Bernie) that his brother was justified in taking action against Klemmer.. quote: Sutton also addressed Pay's issue with David Klemmer being penalised for dissent, claiming the Bulldogs prop had sworn at on-field official Gerard Sutton – brother to Bernard and assistant referee Chris – in audio not heard on the game's broadcast.unquote

What a crock..the refs are miked to the eyeballs, never heard this excuse before...and besides with Suttons track record he would have dismissed him from the field....he has before.....2015 anyone????

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My thoughts too. Funny how things went really quiet after the media got involved and the word got around that he was going to the meeting with some pretty damning evidence. NRL runs scared of course. Damage enough was done though with the comments which got the desired reaction from the NRL...they had to try and save face in some way and deflect attention.

We all know Bernie backed his brother on every single concern voiced by Dean Pay so he was on a hiding to nothing in any case .

In relation to the comment regarding the poor treatment of Klemmer and the disrespect ,still can't get over the comment by Sutton (Bernie) that his brother was justified in taking action against Klemmer.. quote: Sutton also addressed Pay's issue with David Klemmer being penalised for dissent, claiming the Bulldogs prop had sworn at on-field official Gerard Sutton – brother to Bernard and assistant referee Chris – in audio not heard on the game's broadcast.unquote

What a crock..the refs are miked to the eyeballs, never heard this excuse before...and besides with Suttons track record he would have dismissed him from the field....he has before.....2015 anyone????
Hope Pay and the Club keep the accountability pressure up on those cheating, arrogant Suttons and any other ref that doesn't officiate fairly with the scrutiny and adjudicating on BOTH teams.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good to see Sutton get another win for the Broncos tonight. He had to work hard though.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's see what the jewsters say in their presser...

Status
Not open for further replies.