Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I look at our bench and think that this bench would have been better than what we have now...

14. Winitana
15. Warburton
16. Czislowski
17. Holdsworth

I swear....it would have 10x more impact.
We definitely have the worst bench in the comp by a country mile!!

Seriously, wtf is this coach of ours thinking?
We have no size on the bench. As soon as Klemner and Woods come off, that's when it all goes pear shaped because we get steam rolled.

Should be....

14. Brown
15. Fine
16. To'omaga
17. Tualau/Ogden

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I look at our bench and think that this bench would have been better than what we have now...

14. Winitana
15. Warburton
16. Czislowski
17. Holdsworth

I swear....it would have 10x more impact.
We definitely have the worst bench in the comp by a country mile!!

Seriously, wtf is this coach of ours thinking?
We have no size on the bench. As soon as Klemner and Woods come off, that's when it all goes pear shaped because we get steam rolled.

Should be....

14. Brown
15. Fine
16. To'omaga
17. Tualau/Ogden
Agreed, those guys were average players but they never would drop it 7 times in a row like our bench last week

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Renouf vs Clay Priest NSW Cup stats.

View attachment 5760

Clay makes massive metres per minute in his first game back, but more likely to let in a try.
To'omaga doesn't make as many metres per minute, but attack was huge last game up the guts with 2 tries.

RCG is more likely to shoot a load over his face than "fuck it up".

Lodge shouldn't even be allowed to play. Piece of shit needs to pay his dues.
Your joking mr I aren’t you
Rcg wouldn’t demolish Adam Elliot in a heart beat wow
Answer me this, how many hitups did idiot take after being called out?
I’ll answer it for you
Zero zilch Nada nil Doghnut

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long To'omaga is signed for? My concern is that we are so desperate to lower our cap we'd get rid of anyone to do so and therefore why play him in FG. Will be ludicrous if this is the case

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be pissed if he came over.. Pun intended lol
Lol, I get ya mate..

Anything would be good right now! Grasping at straws.. wanting more wins anyway we can get them haha

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does Eastwood get dropped, he has been our best bench forward by a country mile, on form he should be starting over Elliot?

Am ecstatic that Lichaa may finally be dropped. Just a shame its for Frawley! Like trading one weakness for another. I dont see us being highly competitive until Pay finds a way for both Lichaa and Frawley to be history.
Both off contract end of this year.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood honestly looks like he has the body and fitness of those ex player's who have come out of retirement to take part in a Legends charity match..
Haha...your right too. Looks sluggish imo

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the fuck does Clay Priest miss the start of the year, play 1 NSW Cup game and get picked over the likes of Renouf To'omaga?

Am I missing something? Did Priest set the world on fire to get named?

If you're gonna drop Eastwood at least give an opportunity to our youngsters who have put in the first 8 rounds instead of someone who *hint hint* was at Canberra with Pay.

PS fuck you lichaa and Pay
Top post
I’m with ya all the way
Clay priest did sfa
Was at the game and in no way shape or FORM outdid Tuamaga for a bench spot

He played 20-25 mins max, dropped off tackles and was blowing after 15 mins.

How pay can justify priest over Martin or Tuamaga is beside me. Other than it’s a job for the boys teachers pet scenario on our hands!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long To'omaga is signed for? My concern is that we are so desperate to lower our cap we'd get rid of anyone to do so and therefore why play him in FG. Will be ludicrous if this is the case
He signed on for 2 more years earlier this year maybe even 3 but definitely signed up for 2019/20.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he was signed to the end of 2020 from memory.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He signed on for 2 more years earlier this year maybe even 3 but definitely signed up for 2019/20.
Cool thanks. Kids got potential. Sometimes rushing them into FG can ruin them especially in an underperforming team, so there's still time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is exactly right. There is nothing wrong with debating the ins and outs but the constant attacks on players and coach is just ridiculous. I have always thought that if you don't have the balls to say it in person why type it on a screen. I doubt anybody hear would attack the players or coach in person.
I type how I talk.

Been a bouncer since 98 and have dealt with many players. Called Fittler a Jewish Coke head, told Ben Roberts to give up league and Inglis to try to hit a man and not females. My favourite was when I called Farah a shit **** and he called me out and then wouldn't come out lol weak ****

But I do agree with you, if you won't say it in real life, don't say it on the net.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No, not really, just saying that Priest actually impressed me in his first outing for the club.
True. Either way, i can't understand Pay's refusal to pick To'omaga. The bloke has worked tirelessly and is in great form in ISP, what more can he do? And then for a bloke to just walk into the side after just 30 minutes of ISP off the bench and an interrupted pre season? It just feels so wrong to me.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The tell tale sign of the team will be pictures at the Meet and Greet in Brisbane on Wednesday.

Whoever is missing from there is definitely out, BUT we took an extended squad to North Qld, so may well be taking an extended one to Brisbane.

Frawley should just kick and support Foran when needed.
Frawley should never kick again after his brain explosition the other week vs Jets which cost us the game. Literally on the hooter, and the moron kicks the ball instead of going to ground with it. Jets get a final set, pump us up the middle and win.

Instead of taking another tackle and then kicking the ball dead.

Your joking mr I aren’t you
Rcg wouldn’t demolish Adam Elliot in a heart beat wow
I mean with a moustache that's on par with Freddy Mercury's, it wouldn't suprise me if RCG's batting for team penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.