Lewis has to go to 1st grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis plays with the attitude reflective of the culture that the club keeps talking and reminiscing about - bit of mongrel and toughness.
For sure he has what we want but his in the wrong team. Frustrating

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a good game. Not sure why commentators said brown might be going to manly. Put them both in firsts now
Hang on.
You started this tread saying Lewis should replace Hopoate at centre.
Where do you think Lewis should play now?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah mate, I like jmk. The first day he came to the club all he wanted was a chance. A very humble bloke.

Fuck off pay and your shit selections

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang on.
You started this tread saying Lewis should replace Hopoate at centre.
Where do you think Lewis should play now?
Don’t care centre, half. He has the mongrel, we need in firsts.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah mate, I like jmk. The first day he came to the club all he wanted was a chance. A very humble bloke.

Fuck off pay and your shit selections
So do I,, like to see them both in firsts,, JMK and Lewis

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He played well today and didn't do anything special. Had a solid game. Still not good enough for FG in my opinion.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He played well today and didn't do anything special. Had a solid game. Still not good enough for FG in my opinion.
Who is according to you??? Seems like you just bag on all the players so you can say 'i told you so".

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was his first game as halfback, defence was solid & aggressive , scored a try, gave our attack shape, good ball distribution - he’s done more today than Frawley, Foran & JMK have contributed collectively all season. Deserves a shot in the NRL in the next 4weeks.
The Broncos are watching him closely.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I would of started lach Lewis in the 6 or 7 this year before Frawley and jmk .... jmk has butchurd the right side and a lot of other things in the games he is a hooker or maybe lock right now I don't care about the love fest for him should of been bench#17 all this time
We where all over the shit squad and players last year wanted to see fresh young guns have a go with ToOmaga and Lewis and Martin but not one has been included dean pay is a dud or a pussy
If we did lose him to broncos they will turn him into a superstar while he could be doing this for us now
Seems he did choose cogger over him and not seeing Lewis potential so I take it his a dud of a dumb **** with a side of pussy

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was his first game as halfback, defence was solid & aggressive , scored a try, gave our attack shape, good ball distribution - he’s done more today than Frawley, Foran & JMK have contributed collectively all season. Deserves a shot in the NRL in the next 4weeks.
Yeah i agree with what your saying,,I think we will miss out though,

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would of started lach Lewis in the 6 or 7 this year before Frawley and jmk .... jmk has butchurd the right side and a lot of other things in the games he is a hooker or maybe lock right now I don't care about the love fest for him should of been bench#17 all this time
We where all over the shit squad and players last year wanted to see fresh young guns have a go with ToOmaga and Lewis and Martin but not one has been included dean pay is a dud or a pussy
If we did lose him to broncos they will turn him into a superstar while he could be doing this for us now
Seems he did choose cogger over him and not seeing Lewis potential so I take it his a dud of a dumb **** with a side of pussy
Like jmk as hooker,, good defender, not sure why is half

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely the club know the Broncos are watching Lewis. As of this week ease him in to first grade from the bench.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis plays with the attitude reflective of the culture that the club keeps talking and reminiscing about - bit of mongrel and toughness.
I was just thinking the same thing and was about to write it until I read your post! Freaky.

Lewis is the type you build a culture around, always tracking, always thinking, always getting his hands dirty... His a bulldog everyday of the week.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who is according to you??? Seems like you just bag on all the players so you can say 'i told you so".
He isn't good enough. I tell it as I see it. If u don't like what I say, tough luck

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Need to re-sign him first before he see's the NRL... Last thing we need is his price going up. Make it happen u dix
Think we’re running out of time, he will get snapped up,, they need to move..don’t think we have seen all this guys talent yet. Smart player

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He didn't do shit in attack, if you really watched the game, 90% off our play was forward hitups and brown passing to a forward In opposition 20, exact same thing lichaa did last week and got flamed for. Brown did most of the work from dummy half and Cleeland was the main kicker in general play.

And maybe his first for the year but he has played shitloads of games in the half. And no he wont get a shot in FG at dogs

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He didn't do shit in attack, if you really watched the game, 90% off our play was forward hitups and brown passing to a forward In opposition 20, exact same thing lichaa did last week and got flamed for. Brown did most of the work from dummy half and Cleeland was the main kicker in general play.

And maybe his first for the year but he has played shitloads of games in the half. And no he wont get a shot in FG at dogs
Exactly right, I can’t see the hype about Lewis, he didn’t organise shit, it was the same forward dominated play we see in first grade, the only difference being Nu Brown providing a hell of a lot better service than what Lichaa could ever provide. Let the broncos have Lewis, if he was as good as everyone on here thinks he is he would be in first grade or one of the other 15 clubs would have signed him for next year already.

Status
Not open for further replies.