Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Yep definitely a bottom 4 team,
Hopefully 2020 will be a better year

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
..fuck it’s hard to get some love from anyone in commentary on channel 9. All the talk is always about our opposition...sick of all the fuckers!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brave brave panthers. We are so dumb. Their forwards dominated and we are so dumb. A top 8 side would’ve beaten Penrith tonight when they lost Edwards but we are so dumb. We were never going to score a try in the second half, too busy playing dumb.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mbye on channel 9... looked defeated.... looked as though he was going to shed a tear

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really dumb play in last 5 when behind!! Wanting to punch on at a scrum 5m out then that carry on after a decent hit .

Pay needs to sit Klemmer and Woods down and tell them how to be a tough front rower! Klemmer really down needs to take a look at Mark omeley how he just ran it up off the back fence and Woods to try and make yards before trying to be Arthur Beetson

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what sums our team up? What happened after that big shot and Klemmer gets sent off.

Most teams would amp up and FLY off the line no matter the score to just smash them. We were like soft little peanut balls. Makes me sick.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any truth to the stories that the more players injured /suspended or sent off during a match... by an aposing team... the better the chances of beating Canterbiry?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just wished that Klemmer knocked that fat fuck Merrin out....that would have made the loss easier to take!!

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet again Holland on the bench proved his worth!
Fuck me what the fuck is going on. Woods should be dropped to wake up to himself!
Lichaa is just plain shit.
Foran needs to get mlre involved

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will take Frawley ahead of JMK no matter how shit he is.....JMK is deadset a park footballer ...and im not joking. How did this guy get to play NRL?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Soft pack. Should be embarrassed . I said sack hasler in 2014 because he took away everything blue and white. If the fucking board gave a shot about on the field as they did lie ducking graphs we wont be totally fucked now. Fuck I have had enough. Week after week of reserve grade standard and piss poor coaching.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we've tried Mbye, Frawley and Marshall-King in the halves and all have failed

might as well keep experimenting

bring on Jackson Hastings
Agree something needs to change but maybe pay should put his little personal vendetta against nu brown aside and pick the most talented player for the position.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you tip Penrith?
We have a tipping comp at home and we have made it a rule that we all tip the Dogs......this and one other are the only two I have missed this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.