Is this for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol tis a bit discriminating I must admit . one wonders where all this bs will end.
Even bananas in pyjamas are in trouble now then. lol
Lolllll I think they did get in trouble a few years ago over something to Do with black bananas I think hahaha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's what I'm here for
Hence my first comment haha. But it’s funny how we have to even question if that shit is real these days coz it probably could be with so much other bs being instillled.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's what I'm here for
You’ve got to admit, that joke about plumbers fucking wall sockets was pretty good. That’s what I like about my humour. I’m always keeping it nice and current :p

I’ll show myself out...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Looks like it's fake. The only pages that have it are a meme page, twitter and facebook. This isn't on any news site.
Are you sure it’s fake??
I haven’t looked into it but was told it’s real.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you sure it’s fake??
What’s real really? Am I real? Are you? How did we get here? Was it by design? Did some giant just sneeze and excrete us into existence?

I’m pretty bored tonight Boxer... pretty bored. I have a lot of questions churning through my head tonight. A lot of questions...

Do you believe in aliens? ;)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What’s real really? Am I real? Are you? How did we get here? Was it by design? Did some giant just sneeze and excrete us into existence?

I’m pretty bored tonight Boxer... pretty bored. I have a lot of questions churning through my head tonight. A lot of questions...

Do you believe in aliens? ;)
No I don’t believe in aliens, but I do believe in another life forms.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Atheists believe there’s aliens with no proof but can’t believe in god. Now that’s a good paradigm
Well in defence of the aliens, they don’t try to dictate everything I say and do.... or maybe they do... maybe they do :p

I don’t really believe or disbelieve anything with certainty... but it’s a massive universe out there. Stands to reason to me we are not alone.

*Close encounters of the third kind music.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well in aliens defence, they don’t try to dictate everything I say and do.... or maybe they do... maybe they do :p

I don’t really believe or disbelieve anything with certainty... but it’s a massive universe out there. Stands to reason to me we are not alone.

*Close encounters of the third kind music.
Hahaha exactly thy could very well be bigoted homophobes who knows lol.

You gotta admit That was a good question on my part.

If people can believe that aliens are out there based on really no definitive evidence or evidence actually of actual walking aliens then it won’t be hard to also believe without evidence there may be a god?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you sure it’s fake??
Yeah. Google is so good at referencing news sites now that you just have to enter a few words from an article in quotation marks and if it exists, Google will find it. All this brings up is a meme page, a twitter post from a random troll, and a Facebook page that is full of memes.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The quote doesn’t seem to be duplicating.

@Realist90

Yeah, it’s not a bad question.... I guess part of science is predictive and speculative... although the ultimate goal is always to prove. There can’t be proof without inquiry... we all take different things as strong evidence of certain unproven truths I guess. Someone who believes in aliens may see the emerging data about the size and scope of the universe as strong evidence to suggest other civilisations in other planets are possible. Religious people often reach their own faith through their own examination of and belief in the religious texts they read I guess.. although for some it may just be passed down from generation to generation. I think most people question at some point.

I don’t scoff at the possibility of the existence of a god... I just don’t particularly believe or ascribe to any religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.