Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thought it was his worst game for us so far tbh, not bad but nothing great. Defensively he was very poor though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've always liked Fozzy and glad to see him back playing some decent footy after his last few years. I think he is a valuable player for our side no doubt and you can definitely see his impact.
Even though he has had his issues mentally and physically he still puts his body on the line in defense and attack, love how he runs it right to the line too.
I think he is happy to be at the club and if the team finds some form he will really start to shine.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he's healthy its great seeing him constantly throw his body with disregard at everything. Hamstrings always come back though and there is no fix, so its inevitably a matter of time. If he can stay healthy for the majorty of his time here though I think this is what we can expect. He's a massive competitor with a big heart and seems to have also overcome his mental demons.

It should not even be a question, we should be happy to have him here.

*Disclaimer - Always been a massive fan, so bias.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
First half agree with u

Second half totally disagree
Corrected his wrongs like the class player he is
No issues for me in second half with his defence
Na didn't see it like that. Like i said he wasn't bad but this was probably his worst preformance for us. Just too many errors in defence for me that took away from his overall performance. If that's as bad as he ever plays for us then i'll be happy.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Still not 100% fit in my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.