K Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holy fuk, wrong thread for me. Foran was excellent. Gotenks, the amount of shoe lace tackles he made tonight on big forwards was huge. I have a man crush and you guys are prudes!
This.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your fukn blind.
Not at all, our right edge defensively was a mess and he was a big part of that. There were also errors like the drop ball before halftime that lead to a try, lazy penalty for taking out Kikau when the ball was covered, knocking the ball dead for another set when it was covered.

I'm not complaining about his efforts with the ball in hand, but i'm not going to ignore the other stuff just because i have a hard on for him like some of you guys. He wasn't bad but it wasn't his best performance for us and i'll stick by that.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one has offered their opinion on how well K Foran played tonight, I saw him gee up the team, i saw him tackle his heart out and I saw him play very well. Your thoughts
Agree on all of the above

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Played his heart out. He was out on his feet the last 20 minutes but kept getting up. Took some hits too I was worried his shoulder was fucked.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran is leading the team around the park, without him we loose, he took the line on a few times and got belted, but didn’t take a backwards step. Some of his defence was text book perfect around the bootlaces. Watching him closely at the ground he did not stop screaming out instructions at our players all night.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need him to perform every week as well mentor a regular halves partner

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought he made a lot of good defensive reads and one on one tackles on bigger units.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He played his heart out, was buggered and bleeding when he walked off. Never stopped.
Big thumbs up from me.

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not at all, our right edge defensively was a mess and he was a big part of that. There were also errors like the drop ball before halftime that lead to a try, lazy penalty for taking out Kikau when the ball was covered, knocking the ball dead for another set when it was covered.

I'm not complaining about his efforts with the ball in hand, but i'm not going to ignore the other stuff just because i have a hard on for him like some of you guys. He wasn't bad but it wasn't his best performance for us and i'll stick by that.
We had a win, enjoy it mate. We can be technical about every player out there but that guys gives 110%. He's always been good and was the main reason to Manly success and not that DCE fella. We match him with someone and sky's the limit.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Your off your rocket.... When you have a major role and workload like Foran does one must excuse the LITTLE mistakes because they in no way out do the major things he does out there. IT WAS HIS BEST GAME BY FARRRRR. He played out of his skin covering in defence, motivating like hell, controlling the team and MENTORING as the game went on. DONT discredit the **** because you honestly lose all credibility but knowing you, you wont admit ur wrong so I don't expect a reply other than the same crap you just said.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We had a win, enjoy it mate. We can be technical about every player out there but that guys gives 110%. He's always been good and was the main reason to Manly success and not that DCE fella. We match him with someone and sky's the limit.
I am enjoying it, i just didn't think his overall game was great as people are making out and that he has played better for us. I don't know why people on here are so sensitive and think i'm totally shitting on him just because i mentioned one or two negatives lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your off your rocket.... When you have a major role and workload like Foran does one must excuse the LITTLE mistakes because they in no way out do the major things he does out there. IT WAS HIS BEST GAME BY FARRRRR. He played out of his skin covering in defence, motivating like hell, controlling the team and MENTORING as the game went on. DONT discredit the **** because you honestly lose all credibility but knowing you, you wont admit ur wrong so I don't expect a reply other than the same crap you just said.
If this was Frawley you would be having a break down over the defensive errors just like you have done the last 2 weeks lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this was Frawley you would be having a break down over the defensive errors just like you have done the last 2 weeks lol.
MASSIVE DIFFERENCE! Frawkey isn't our general, our heart and soul on the field. His role was simple and he still fcuked it up. Look at JMK, first full game and it was a 10/10, a 21 yr old rookie debutant in frawkey's role and he did it with ease apart from almost passing out with fatigued.

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
How great was that long kick from deep in our own half that found grass between players near their 10m.
A decent long kicking game is such an advantage we haven't had for a while. More of them please Kieran.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop it all of you, Foran is far and away our best player, he is the team leader no doubt, JJ is captain for corporates and refs but make no mistake who runs the show.
Kieron Foran will be a Bulldog great and i reserve those type of wraps for very very few.
Ask any of the boys who is the main man in the team and every single one of them will tell you, K Foran.

Congrats to JMoz as well for 200 Bulldog games, only 11 in doggies history have played as many.

Status
Not open for further replies.