K Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am enjoying it, i just didn't think his overall game was great as people are making out and that he has played better for us. I don't know why people on here are so sensitive and think i'm totally shitting on him just because i mentioned one or two negatives lol.
Without him we loose, he was everywhere tonight, took the line on, covered up in defence and lead the team around the field, what more do you want?

How about you pick apart your mate Montoya’s performance for once, he was personally involved with 3 tries being scored down his edge tonight, but you rather put shit on the Morris brothers, no points on their edge. By the way tolman was more than solid in the middle tonight don’t u think?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
MASSIVE DIFFERENCE! Frawkey isn't our general, our heart and soul on the field. His role was simple and he still fcuked it up. Look at JMK, first full game and it was a 10/10, a 21 yr old rookie debutant in frawkey's role and he did it with ease apart from almost passing out with fatigued.
Errors are still errors. Like i said before he wasn't bad but i just didn't think that was his best game for us. No need to have cry about it.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all, our right edge defensively was a mess and he was a big part of that. There were also errors like the drop ball before halftime that lead to a try, lazy penalty for taking out Kikau when the ball was covered, knocking the ball dead for another set when it was covered.

I'm not complaining about his efforts with the ball in hand, but i'm not going to ignore the other stuff just because i have a hard on for him like some of you guys. He wasn't bad but it wasn't his best performance for us and i'll stick by that.
You're an error.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Errors are still errors. Like i said before he wasn't bad but i just didn't think that was his best game for us. No need to have cry about it.
You will never understand... I feel sorry for you because you know your footy but you just dnt understand it.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tough as nails with passion to boot. He will only get better too :hearteyes:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You will never understand... I feel sorry for you because you know your footy but you just dnt understand it.
There's nothing left to understand. He played well but there were a few things that pulled his overall performance back a peg or two, simple as that really. I'm not questioning his toughness, effort or ability tonight.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Besides on field playing brilliance, leadership is the common denominator that defines great players and Foz got that in spades.JJ leads through his work ethics but Foz leads with his presence.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's nothing left to understand. He played well but there were a few things that pulled his overall performance back a peg or two, simple as that really. I'm not questioning his toughness, effort or ability tonight.
I'll take that, I'll take that as the closest you'll come to say I was wrong.

And his OVERALL performance was amazing because even the little things like his embrace to Mbye after he scored may have just turned our season.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is a class act, the more he got battered the better he played. If he is fit and play to his potential he is a top 3 half in the whole comp.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

And his OVERALL performance was amazing because even the little things like his embrace to Mbye after he scored may have just turned our season.
And i'm not questioning things like that.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Take it if I was you, Marley won’t ever say he was wrong, even though we all know he is wrong most weeks

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck if he missed a few tackles. The guy goes to the line line a fucken stud. The way he puts his body on the line is "follow me, im a winner" type shit.

There are plenty of more skillful halves in the game but not many if any put there body on the line for their TEAM like Foran. Champion player.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To see him take those hits and get straight back up impressive. Then to see JMK do that towards the end such a good half to have at the club
Well said. I loved seeing that from the Dogs.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Held the boys together and JMK just feed of him it was great to watch defensively he was tuff in the second half and really held the boys together

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But seriously imagine being a forward playing with this bloke? The whacks he takes and how deep into the line he digs. It just screams "follow me".

We just.need to weed out the soft cocks who don't want to follow his example.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is our main man, great kick at the end to relieve pressure and straightened out our attack like you wouldn't believe. Needs to work on his lateral movement still though, defence was poor.

Overall happy.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck if he missed a few tackles. The guy goes to the line line a fucken stud. The way he puts his body on the line is "follow me, im a winner" type shit.

There are plenty of more skillful halves in the game but not many if any put there body on the line for their TEAM like Foran. Champion player.
He’s just a leader. Quality player and quality half.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran was really good tonight. I'm fine if he drops off a few tackles, usually having a crack at big blokes. Plenty of small halves do - Thurston missed six this weekend, Foran missed half that.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People on this site will never praise Foran. He replaced hopeless Reynolds their fav player
Bite your tongue I never liked Reynolds TBH and I'm sure plenty of other posters on here would share the same sentiment but I do have a man crush on Foz that dates back to his Manly days. I was stoked when Foz finally signed on with us. We needed a general to lead our pack, in Foz we have one of the best.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought it was his worst game for us so far tbh, not bad but nothing great. Defensively he was very poor though.
I thought he was pretty good, tried to ignite and was lively, like JMK, thats our paring for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.