Milo Yiannopoulos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This goes back to the previous discussion on another thread we were having. I still understand the ideals 0f freedom and the reasoning of how to bring it about. However with these Nazi wannabes, I just can't see talking bringing about a solution with them, they need to be be at down back under their rocks
I still disagree. If people want to spout hate then just tell them that they're idiots or let the police take care of it. Attacking them then calling the police Fascists for protecting them is no better than being an actual Nazi.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
This goes back to the previous discussion on another thread we were having. I still understand the ideals 0f freedom and the reasoning of how to bring it about. However with these Nazi wannabes, I just can't see talking bringing about a solution with them, they need to be be at down back under their rocks
i think we should do something like korea, create a north australia and all the crazy racist people could go there while all the normal people go to south australia

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The Liberals don't just cut spending to save money. For decades the spending the Liberals made was about developing trade assets and developing skilled labour while also helping to build small business. The downside as always has been that they focus too much on helping big business to help them get more kick backs. It's generally the moderates in the Liberal party which support small business policy while the Conservatives support big business. The Labor policies generally attempt to boost the economy through spending which may eventually help but they raise the cost of running a business, cost of living, and generally their policies are long term so they fall through when the government changes. More recently it has been worse for everyone. Abbott and Turnbull both have a record for the worst economic policies in history.

The whole refugee situation is messed up. The recent situation was handled badly but the new facilities have been ready and secure for a little while but the refugees refuse to move to the new facilities. I understand why they're afraid of moving as the locals don't like them much at all, but the new facilities are a lot more secure than the ones that they're trying to squat in. I tend to disagree with the attacks on the LNP for not providing food, medicine, power and water to the refugees in the current facility while there's a perfectly good facility available. But I also don't agree with how the LNP handled the whole situation. It was very poorly done from the start. And I believe it would be better using an onshore facility for processing.
I'd like to continue the discussion....in all honesty I am having a tough day and my brain hurts :P Will get back to you later if I can summon the energy!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i think we should do something like korea, create a north australia and all the crazy racist people could go there while all the normal people go to south australia
We already have that. It's called "Brisbane"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still disagree. If people want to spout hate then just tell them that they're idiots or let the police take care of it. Attacking them then calling the police Fascists for protecting them is no better than being an actual Nazi.
Your open minded thinking makes me wish I voted yes.
I really don’t get how some people here think themselves intellectually superior yet can’t seem to grasp just how hypocritical they really are. Right winger opposes leftist agendas, ‘getting violent is reactionary and justified’.
When leftists oppose right wing agendas, ‘he’s so smart and all right wingers are just too bigoted and non logical to understand’.
Leftists: ‘we can’t allow right wing speakers to speak out against leftist ideologies, if they do just brand them racists bigoted hate speeches demosining minorities’.
Leftists/antifa: ‘right wingers are racists and all whites should die’

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's already called northern Qld and hacky beat me to it

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really don’t get how some people here think themselves intellectually superior yet can’t seem to grasp just how hypocritical they really are.
Again you fail to read and comprehend.

I've acknowledged what my beliefs are (free speech, civil liberties etc) and I've also acknowledged that what I think is the way to deal with Nazis is contradictory to my beliefs. I own my shit.

Don't come here claiming that I can't grasp shit when it's right there in my posts that I acknowledge it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I've acknowledged what my beliefs are (free speech, civil liberties etc) and I've also acknowledged that what I think is the way to deal with Nazis is contradictory to my beliefs. I own my shit.

Don't come here claiming that I can't grasp shit when it's right there in my posts that I acknowledge it
So you own your shit? In this case it’s clear contradictions and hypocrisies within your beliefs and thoughts. So you’re owning the and accepting that you’re finally a hypocrite lol.

Also acknowledging something but not caring makes you like a 12 year old if you keep carrying on doesn’t it?

Your beliefs are free speech? Lollllllllllllll this ****.
It’s fkn hilarious, you claim Milo invites violence which he’s not he’s just a dickhead with different views, whereas on the other hand little bitches like you who can’t fend for themselves unless they’re backed by leftist ***** literally incite violence against right wing people and justifying like you do by saying oh it’s reactionary and they’re bigots.

It’s hilariously funny how offended you are if someone on a forum thinks you’re not intellectually superior like you think yourself lol.

In conclusion, you clearly need to get laid by an actual functioning binary female vagina.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe why are you defending refugees so vehemently.

We should not be taking refugees.

Refugees are running away from their problems. Not uniting to stand up and build their nations. It’s cowardice.

Even Syria has nice parts, they don’t need to go overseas.
There are very very few genuine refugees in the world. Most are just young blokes trying to skirt the immigration Program.

The first world needs to protect the people and society that made it the first world. When you import third world slop then countries will slowly resemble those countries.

Don’t believe me?
Ask Sweden, France etc.
that’s our future if we accept more boatloads of refugee makes with iphones.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sri Lanka refugees were pouring into oz recently despite their civil war ending a decade ago.

Other ‘refugees’ bounce through continents and countries to get here. That’s pickiness.

When Merkel the cuck opened up Germany to the Middle East then filth was pouring from all over the globe. Literally raping people on the way to Berlin. Disgusting animals and needs to be stopped and people turfed back to where they are from.

They want to immigrate, apply for a visa.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
to be fair you do talk shit and you know you were trying to start something there, tbh the country is less racist than those people think but more racist than you think, just a few years ago there was a stop the boats situation which was racist because nobody tried to stop the planes as well ffs
"To be fair I talk shit" ..really?
I don't like to drag up the past but in this case I will.
Well that statement's big coming from a guy who called the dally m winner ,of 7 medals of excellence , a shit player. Brilliant lmao

I just think you have an issue with people who can speak from instinctiveness. My opinions aren't always popular but 99.9 times out of 10 theyre proven to be right.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"To be fair I talk shit" ..really?
I don't like to drag up the past but in this case I will.
Well that statement's big coming from a guy who called the dally m winner ,of 7 medals of excellence , a shit player. Brilliant lmao

I just think you have an issue with people who can speak from instinctiveness. My opinions aren't always popular but 99.9 times out of 10 theyre proven to be right.
Barba was shit and I was proven right

First thing that the unbelievable wayne Bennett did when coming to Brisbane is to get rid of him so apparently I'm not alone in this opinion

Also I think he got released after a week in France lol, my theory is they saw him try to tackle someone

Btw don't use the w word anymore, the rodzilla is offended

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you own your shit? In this case it’s clear contradictions and hypocrisies within your beliefs and thoughts. So you’re owning the and accepting that you’re finally a hypocrite lol.
Face value it may seem I'm a hypocrite, but looking deeper into my statements, it should suggest that I'm saying free speech, civil liberties has its limitations.

While the ideal scenario of freedom is definitely something that one should strive to achieve this does not negate the fact that we live in the real world. As an example, wanting to have an intellectual discussion with people who purport:-

• that Nazi's are left wing
  • that people like Milo/Shapiro etc produce "facts"
  • that the "all lives matter" movement is equivalent to the "black lives matter" movement
  • that Andrew Bolt is a well reasoned factual journalist
  • that Same Sex marriage is an attack on freedom of speech
Well civil discussion just doesn't work in such instances. Because you're dealing with highly deluded people who mope around in lunacy realms and who actually have NFI about the ideals of free speech, civil liberties, etc http://www.smh.com.au/world/when-free-speech-becomes-a-shield-for-planned-chaos-20171205-gzyyww.html

When these lunacy realms start to foster on the borders of physical harm of innocents or the targeting of innocents, for me, it moves into the physical action required to make such dredges crawl back under the rock. As I have repeatedly stated on this particular ideal, the world did not sit down and have open dialogue with the likes of nazis/isis, rather the world went to war with them.

Also acknowledging something but not caring makes you like a 12 year old if you keep carrying on doesn’t it?
In your world maybe, but in your world you think Hitler was left wing

Your beliefs are free speech? Lollllllllllllll this ****.
Again your lack of understanding of "free speech" is on display, but this is a very common trait amongst conservatives and yet at the same time their rallying cry.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/when-free-speech-becomes-a-shield-for-planned-chaos-20171205-gzyyww.html

It’s fkn hilarious, you claim Milo invites violence which he’s not he’s just a dickhead with different views, whereas on the other hand little bitches like you who can’t fend for themselves unless they’re backed by leftist ***** literally incite violence against right wing people and justifying like you do by saying oh it’s reactionary and they’re bigots.
Ban all muslims because if we don't ban muslims they're going to come and get us - Again we live in the real world with real emotions. Such statements, and there's a plethora of real life examples throughout human history, incite violence, incite hatred towards the targeted group of such statements. Milo stews up distrust, hatred, division, and targeting of a group, if you genuinely think that ALL people act out the same way and just because Milo never literally said "attack them", I've got a bridge in London to sell you for $1000 too, it's going cheap, just transfer the money and the London bridge is all yours.

And the fact that you cannot rationalize nor understand that the reason these "left wing" groups are reactionary to such hate speech, well that says more about you than me.

It’s hilariously funny how offended you are if someone on a forum thinks you’re not intellectually superior like you think yourself lol.
Nope, I don't like you making bullshit up about me as you have done numerous times on this forum. You're a liar in quite a few of your references to me. While the original post that just had me quote you and reply, wasn't so much based on lies but rather your lack of understanding of the same ideals I acknowledged that I'm breaking.

I at the very least understand those concepts, you have NFI.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My opinions aren't always popular but 99.9 times out of 10 theyre proven to be right.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba was shit and I was proven right

First thing that the unbelievable wayne Bennett did when coming to Brisbane is to get rid of him so apparently I'm not alone in this opinion

Also I think he got released after a week in France lol, my theory is they saw him try to tackle someone

Btw don't use the w word anymore, the rodzilla is offended
Wog?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Fuck Nazi's and fuck all the fucking hate groups, fuck 'em all.

I'll bury those cock-roaches.

PS 1000 Kennel Points if you can guess the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.