Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Nazi's and fuck all the fucking hate groups, fuck 'em all.

I'll bury those cock-roaches.

PS 1000 Kennel Points if you can guess the reference.
Scarface?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Again you fail to read and comprehend.

I've acknowledged what my beliefs are (free speech, civil liberties etc) and I've also acknowledged that what I think is the way to deal with Nazis is contradictory to my beliefs. I own my shit.

Don't come here claiming that I can't grasp shit when it's right there in my posts that I acknowledge it
I'd love to do more than punch a real Nazi and I probably will if they said one word about my or anyone I know. Those white ***** would want me dead, even when I speak the same language of Jesus and have a live and let live attitude.

I'd actually love to use their dirty shit and repeatedly kerb stomp their heads to little pieces.

But I'm not going to label a whole fucked up "wing" Nazi's.

The stupid ***** didn't even have the balls to attack the Zionists so they pick the eaiser target and slaughtered normal Jews instead. Fucking cowards, I'd rather be a jew than a hating coward white ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually considering starting social media for the first time just to put loudmouth ***** on show.

I honestly believe I would eat the Milo **** alive in a debate, with or without insults.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm actually considering starting social media for the first time just to put loudmouth ***** on show.

I honestly believe I would eat the Milo **** alive in a debate, with or without insults.
IMG_20171207_073247.jpg

Me and my work colleague are going for this just to see who gets furthest in the process .. You can take the challenge too if you like

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 4476

Me and my work colleague are going for this just to see who gets furthest in the process .. You can take the challenge too if you like
Fuck yeah I'm applying! Giving a fuck if I make it or not. Then I'll make a fake account, approve it with the mods and tell you guys everything lol

I may use these useless likes to my advantage lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck Nazi's and fuck all the fucking hate groups, fuck 'em all.

I'll bury those cock-roaches.

PS 1000 Kennel Points if you can guess the reference.
The Care Bears movie

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @utility half not mine but found on Facebook

So, the post-Milo protests' public debrief is, predictably, subsiding into the recycled 'both sides are equally bad/to blame' or 'violent leftists' lines that have followed every neo-fascist mobilisation/anti-fascist counterdemonstration in the last several years in Melbourne. So, a few notes:

1. While leaving the anti-Milo on Monday night two friends, and I were jumped by members of the various fascist/neo-Nazi street gangs that have formed up in the last few years who had turned up outside the venue to 'defend free speech'. One of my friends was coward-punched. I was punched in the side of the head, and kicked in the ribs, the back of the neck, and the top of the head while on the ground. My friend was able to pull me out from the mass of them, and we were able to get away, but I have no doubt had any of us been alone we would have received much worse injuries.

2. That these people, including explicit Holocaust deniers, anti-Semites, neo-Nazis rebranded as 'patriots' attended Milo's event says something meaningful about the content of his politics. Yiannopolous, on Thursday, declared his support for a ban of all Muslim migration, and the mass deportations of Muslims already in the country. The usual right-wing clowns have declared him an advocate for 'freedom' but this, as well as previous statements, reveals just how seeded with authoritarianism his politics are. His politics are a fascism where explicit racial identity is cloaked in talk of 'culture' and 'civilisation', though that hasn't stopped him from collaborating closely with the explicit ethno-nationalist wing of the American far-right in writing glowing portraits of the so-called 'alt-right'.

3. Yiannopolous thrives on attention, yes, but that attention is not the fault of the anti-fascist and anti-racist groupings that have mobilised against him. Since arriving in Australia the fossilised media class behind The Australian has gifted him platform after platform while breakfast television has run him day-after-day. Like Hanson, Yiannopolous is both addicted to the spotlight, and acting to build a place in the mainstream for the thin-end of the wedge of fascistic politics. It's his platforming, not the voicing dissent to that, that has enabled him, repeatedly, both here, and abroad.

4. Similarly, far-right groupings here have been handled with cotton wool. People of a neo-Nazi bent have been dubbed merely 'anti-immigration' or 'anti-Islam' campaigners, and fascists who have stalked and harassed rabbis have been gifted radio interviews to spew from after chasing a federal senator down, shouting racist bilge.

5. Fascisms, in whatever incarnation, are a known quantity. Not only as Nazism but as Mussolini or Franco's fascisms, as what GM Tamas has dubbed 'post-fascism' in Eastern Europe. Fascism has exhausted its right to be heard out, to be treated as a political equivalent to other ideologies. We should analyse it, yes; speak of it, yes; but there's nothing to be gained to speaking to fascists themselves except to increase their grasp on respectability.

6. We need to end the pretending that you can be neutral towards these groups, and their events/mobilisations. Every inch handed to them, every time they've been treated as legitimate or as equal partners in a discourse, or that 'respectable' (proto-)fascist figures like Milo or Hanson have been normalised has made these guys more confident. Every bit of ground you give them has put more force behind a boot or a fist. Fascism is not just an idea that can be debated away, it is a violence, in the present or yet to come, enacted upon real flesh, real bone, real bodies. There can be no legitimate fascism(s). And the more ground you give them, the more brazen they will become - this attack was within blocks of a mass police operation with the riot cops in attendance.

7. We will only defeat this enemy by driving them back out of the public space. And we are going to need every body thrown into the struggle to do that. The most inspiring part of Monday night were members of the local community arriving as a group to defend their neighbourhood from invasion by fascist, and neo-Nazi street gangs.

We can win this, and I'll be back next time they need to be countered to help make sure that happens. And the one after that. And you should be too.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

So, the post-Milo protests' public debrief is, predictably, subsiding into the recycled 'both sides are equally bad/to blame' or 'violent leftists' lines that have followed every neo-fascist mobilisation/anti-fascist counterdemonstration in the last several years in Melbourne. So, a few notes:

1. While leaving the anti-Milo on Monday night two friends, and I were jumped by members of the various fascist/neo-Nazi street gangs that have formed up in the last few years who had turned up outside the venue to 'defend free speech'. One of my friends was coward-punched. I was punched in the side of the head, and kicked in the ribs, the back of the neck, and the top of the head while on the ground. My friend was able to pull me out from the mass of them, and we were able to get away, but I have no doubt had any of us been alone we would have received much worse injuries.

2. That these people, including explicit Holocaust deniers, anti-Semites, neo-Nazis rebranded as 'patriots' attended Milo's event says something meaningful about the content of his politics. Yiannopolous, on Thursday, declared his support for a ban of all Muslim migration, and the mass deportations of Muslims already in the country. The usual right-wing clowns have declared him an advocate for 'freedom' but this, as well as previous statements, reveals just how seeded with authoritarianism his politics are. His politics are a fascism where explicit racial identity is cloaked in talk of 'culture' and 'civilisation', though that hasn't stopped him from collaborating closely with the explicit ethno-nationalist wing of the American far-right in writing glowing portraits of the so-called 'alt-right'.

3. Yiannopolous thrives on attention, yes, but that attention is not the fault of the anti-fascist and anti-racist groupings that have mobilised against him. Since arriving in Australia the fossilised media class behind The Australian has gifted him platform after platform while breakfast television has run him day-after-day. Like Hanson, Yiannopolous is both addicted to the spotlight, and acting to build a place in the mainstream for the thin-end of the wedge of fascistic politics. It's his platforming, not the voicing dissent to that, that has enabled him, repeatedly, both here, and abroad.

4. Similarly, far-right groupings here have been handled with cotton wool. People of a neo-Nazi bent have been dubbed merely 'anti-immigration' or 'anti-Islam' campaigners, and fascists who have stalked and harassed rabbis have been gifted radio interviews to spew from after chasing a federal senator down, shouting racist bilge.

5. Fascisms, in whatever incarnation, are a known quantity. Not only as Nazism but as Mussolini or Franco's fascisms, as what GM Tamas has dubbed 'post-fascism' in Eastern Europe. Fascism has exhausted its right to be heard out, to be treated as a political equivalent to other ideologies. We should analyse it, yes; speak of it, yes; but there's nothing to be gained to speaking to fascists themselves except to increase their grasp on respectability.

6. We need to end the pretending that you can be neutral towards these groups, and their events/mobilisations. Every inch handed to them, every time they've been treated as legitimate or as equal partners in a discourse, or that 'respectable' (proto-)fascist figures like Milo or Hanson have been normalised has made these guys more confident. Every bit of ground you give them has put more force behind a boot or a fist. Fascism is not just an idea that can be debated away, it is a violence, in the present or yet to come, enacted upon real flesh, real bone, real bodies. There can be no legitimate fascism(s). And the more ground you give them, the more brazen they will become - this attack was within blocks of a mass police operation with the riot cops in attendance.

7. We will only defeat this enemy by driving them back out of the public space. And we are going to need every body thrown into the struggle to do that. The most inspiring part of Monday night were members of the local community arriving as a group to defend their neighbourhood from invasion by fascist, and neo-Nazi street gangs.

We can win this, and I'll be back next time they need to be countered to help make sure that happens. And the one after that. And you should be too.
Not sure why you're tagging me in this. I don't like Milo or what he stands for.....I don't think the protesters on either side are achieving anything constructive. You can do what you like and I'm sorry you were attacked..... but don't tell me how I should fight irrational bigotry. I do so in a more constructive and rational ways than you IMHO. You are NOT going to drive these people back under their rock.... I see this as romanticism of non constructive action. Truly I do. But really glad you avoided serious injury.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure why you're tagging me in this. I don't like Milo or what he stands for.....I don't think the protesters on either side are achieving anything constructive. You can do what you like and I'm sorry you were attacked..... but don't tell me how I should fight irrational bigotry. I do so in a more constructive and rational ways than you IMHO. You are NOT going to drive these people back under their rock.... I see this as romanticism of non constructive action. Truly I do. But really glad you avoided serious injury.
Wasn't me I said found it on social media

It was merely posted as food for thought. Not trying to convince either of you either way, as I said just a perspective

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

well if you don't like it here , you can always go back to Islam.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

It was merely posted as food for thought. Not trying to convince either of you either way, as I said just a perspective
Ahhh sorry mate. I'm super busy at work this week. Read it in a bit of a rush. I just don't agree with the author's perspective. I do and always have understood the anger though. I do think the left are the reactive side and not the primary provocateurs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lolllll now you’re quoting people’s statuses on Facebook? Using it as a means to help your agenda? How much lower can you go? You’re gonna tarts dangerous trend where people will start referencing Facebook from now on for all things including bulldogs signings. Tread carefully my persecuted oppressed Turkish forum fellow who has the same rights as every other person in Australia.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Face value it may seem I'm a hypocrite, but looking deeper into my statements, it should suggest that I'm saying free speech, civil liberties has its limitations.

While the ideal scenario of freedom is definitely something that one should strive to achieve this does not negate the fact that we live in the real world. As an example, wanting to have an intellectual discussion with people who purport:-

• that Nazi's are left wing
  • that people like Milo/Shapiro etc produce "facts"
  • that the "all lives matter" movement is equivalent to the "black lives matter" movement
  • that Andrew Bolt is a well reasoned factual journalist
  • that Same Sex marriage is an attack on freedom of speech
Well civil discussion just doesn't work in such instances. Because you're dealing with highly deluded people who mope around in lunacy realms and who actually have NFI about the ideals of free speech, civil liberties, etc http://www.smh.com.au/world/when-free-speech-becomes-a-shield-for-planned-chaos-20171205-gzyyww.html

When these lunacy realms start to foster on the borders of physical harm of innocents or the targeting of innocents, for me, it moves into the physical action required to make such dredges crawl back under the rock. As I have repeatedly stated on this particular ideal, the world did not sit down and have open dialogue with the likes of nazis/isis, rather the world went to war with them.

In your world maybe, but in your world you think Hitler was left wing

Again your lack of understanding of "free speech" is on display, but this is a very common trait amongst conservatives and yet at the same time their rallying cry.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/when-free-speech-becomes-a-shield-for-planned-chaos-20171205-gzyyww.html

Ban all muslims because if we don't ban muslims they're going to come and get us - Again we live in the real world with real emotions. Such statements, and there's a plethora of real life examples throughout human history, incite violence, incite hatred towards the targeted group of such statements. Milo stews up distrust, hatred, division, and targeting of a group, if you genuinely think that ALL people act out the same way and just because Milo never literally said "attack them", I've got a bridge in London to sell you for $1000 too, it's going cheap, just transfer the money and the London bridge is all yours.

And the fact that you cannot rationalize nor understand that the reason these "left wing" groups are reactionary to such hate speech, well that says more about you than me.

Nope, I don't like you making bullshit up about me as you have done numerous times on this forum. You're a liar in quite a few of your references to me. While the original post that just had me quote you and reply, wasn't so much based on lies but rather your lack of understanding of the same ideals I acknowledged that I'm breaking.

I at the very least understand those concepts, you have NFI.
The same could be said that you’re delusional in who you follow and continuous referencing of smh lol.

About your point, ‘if you think Milo isn’t inciting violence just coz he’s not saying attack them’.
I am pretty sure I’ve alluded to this point with you before about your own beliefs and how you talk. I’ve always told you, you don’t need to say the actual words to actually mean something, and here we are using that for Milo lol.
I couldn’t care about the guy, he’s an apparent half Jew catholic married to a gay man, I don’t exactly follow what he says, I do enjoy the feminism is cancer though and the hypocrisies he brings out from the left. Which is evident even with yourself.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree with much of what he/she says but it gets progressively less defensive and more offensive as it goes on until the end which is just falling short of demanding people attack all Fascists and even supports the actions carried out by the Socialist left protesters. Keep in mind that the police stated that the Socialist left protesters attacked the Right wing protagonists first. The Left reportedly rushed and attacked the right wing protesters as soon as they turned up and the police spent most of the time protecting the Right wing group.

If was a large gathering of Right wing protesters and the Left wing Socialist Alliance group turned up in smaller numbers then I have no doubt the Right wing group would have attacked first.

This is the problem. Both groups want violence. One group believes they are protecting freedom, the other believes they are protecting the innocent. In the end they're just instigating violence. It takes two to Tango and both sides showed up ready to dance.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhh sorry mate. I'm super busy at work this week. Read it in a bit of a rush. I just don't agree with the author's perspective. I do and always have understood the anger though. I do think the left are the reactive side and not the primary provocateurs.
Personally I think both sides are reactionary. There has always been racist extreme right people around but the recent rise of extreme white groups is reactionary. I'm not saying it's a reaction against a bad thing. It's generally just a reaction to people not liking the way the world is. In America people were sick of their leaders and that resulted in them voting for a guy who was the worst possible candidate for the role. In Britain the people were sick of the open immigration and sick of being told that the European Union could tell them what to do. In Australia, America and many other countries it's a direct reaction to a rise of vocal left wing groups and a belief that they're going to lose their freedoms due to political correctness.

As I said, much of the reaction is unfounded, based on lies, and often based on irrational fears. But it's a reaction. And to counter their rise there's the rise of more extreme left political groups like the Socialist Alliance. And the more vocal the extreme left get the more vocal the extreme right get. It's a never ending cycle.

Personally I think the extreme right wing groups are the ones in the wrong in this rising situation and I'm glad that there are sensible groups out there that combating them with logic and speech. I just think that the extreme left groups are making the same mistakes as the extreme right groups and both extremes are raising the tensions and bringing the situation to boiling point.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with much of what he/she says but it gets progressively less defensive and more offensive as it goes on until the end which is just falling short of demanding people attack all Fascists and even supports the actions carried out by the Socialist left protesters. Keep in mind that the police stated that the Socialist left protesters attacked the Right wing protagonists first. The Left reportedly rushed and attacked the right wing protesters as soon as they turned up and the police spent most of the time protecting the Right wing group.

If was a large gathering of Right wing protesters and the Left wing Socialist Alliance group turned up in smaller numbers then I have no doubt the Right wing group would have attacked first.

This is the problem. Both groups want violence. One group believes they are protecting freedom, the other believes they are protecting the innocent. In the end they're just instigating violence. It takes two to Tango and both sides showed up ready to dance.
And also the fact it’s a post off facebook that anyone can make up lol. Should we start using right wingers posts as references now.

But you’re right both sides showed up knowingly full well what will happen. They both want violence, the only difference is, the left has the backing of political correctness and MSM which is fucken pathetic if you ask me. The left is gonna destroy itself with the way they carry on. Atleast provoke the right wing supporters first so they get violent first and then you have a reason to protect yourselves physically lol. Fucken little shits on the left that think reality is a their world and video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.