Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What the fuck has happened to this club... painful.
Mortimer saw the writing on the wall but was pushed out because calling a spade a spade is a sackable offence.

You can only look at spades and discuss them behind closed doors and do nothing about the spade.

That's how you effectively manage broken spades.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just the same week after week. The press conference will be 'our finish on sets wasn't what we needed it to be' 'we were not far off' 'bit unlucky today' 'we competed well'
When is the board going to see that we are sinking fast.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm convinced its the coaching, structures and game plan that's gotta go - along with a few players that are way passed it. Good players become average and average players become woeful under the current coaching/ structures and philosophy. To be successful in the modern game the attack needs to be more aggressive - offloads, quick passing, passing at the line etc - all things that are a no no in the "hold the ball and we'll win" Des philosophy. No doubt Des would say you have to hold the ball to use it - id say use it and you'll learn to pass better and hold on to it

On the rare occasions the team attacks with intensity they look ok but it is so rare. Sin bin, penalties etc didn't help BUT they were easily beaten by a team that had half their spine out!
Graham tries his guts out but he gets smashed on every carry, Kasiano misses as many tackle as he makes, Hopoate is still to slow to be a fullback, Stanley slow and ineffective, Eastwood slow and no lateral movement, Liccha I thought played ok in the last two games but thats two games in two and half years but still cant pass from dummy half quick enough and doesn't kick.

As is often stated here - "Fuck off Des".

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some tough calls but we fkd up enough opportunities

RFM went well only consolation

Put a fork in it season over
Season was over along time ago kiwi bro
It's not being negative it's being a realist
Worst spine in the comp by a stretch
Soft unfit weak arse forward pack
No recognised goal kicker
No fullback
No pace and no juniors coming through

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did anyone see the players hesitating to chance their arm or play those risky passes? Like surely des is getting in their Heard and fucking with them.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I logged in to say something about how pathetic we - no - that team was tonight, but frankly it's been the same thing week after week, month after month, season after season since 2012 (apart from a decent streak back half of 2014).
After passionately following this club since 79'...... I'm done
Will always be a Bulldog, but just can't stomach this crap anymore

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok just got back from the game. Had a good time with my boy which for me was the best part, he doesn't know any better so allgood.

Now on to the game. Yes coach needs the boot. Yes game plan and structures are shit BUT I watched Mbye because I wanted to see for myself.

He doesn't organise. He barely talks. He has enough time to find grass. He cannot create ANYTHING. The guy in front of me was mocking and laughing saying and I quote "he will kick it straight to him".

Mbye can have Jesus fucking Christ coaching him and he will still dish up this trash, he is the biggest dud we have EVER signed. He is far worse than shit house Lichaa he is HORRIBLE. I kid you not at one stage he was flinging his hand out as if to say "push out" ,like he was swatting mozzies. HE IS TRASH!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO TALK WHAT SO EVER. USELESS.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If there are 20 000 members it would only cost $50.00 to $75.00 each per year to pay out Des's contract! Better than spending it on 2018 and 2019 membership.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Today was so bad. The halves have no idea what to do, and half the time didn't even want the ball on the 5th.

We need to sack more players, I don't even care if we have tonnes of unused cap space for next year, just clean the damn team out.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mortimer saw the writing on the wall but was pushed out because calling a spade a spade is a sackable offence.

You can only look at spades and discuss them behind closed doors and do nothing about the spade.

That's how you effectively manage broken spades.
What do you call a man with a spade as a head?......Doug

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone see the players hesitating to chance their arm or play those risky passes? Like surely des is getting in their Heard and fucking with them.
Maybe. But I was there and they didn't have anything anyway. Des is a massive problem but we need way more than him to get the boot.

I'm telling you we could "unshackle" this lot and we would still be shite. They don't have it end of story.

Serious question which one of our players can you see being let to play footy and making any difference? There's none. Grub has a free license and he comes up with nout. This coach team and everyone envolved are are shit.

I spelt involved wrong. It's. Envovleededed I think.

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They better start giving out free Belmore tickets
Just saying

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If there are 20 000 members it would only cost $50.00 to $75.00 each per year to pay out Des's contract! Better than spending it on 2018 and 2019 membership.
Fuck it I'll take a second mortgage out just to get rid of him.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They better start giving out free Belmore tickets
Just saying
They are already 50% off hopefully they take a huge hit financially on the Belmore game they need 16000 just to break even there's no way that will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.