Ray Dib addresses Bulldogs team after loss to Penrith

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
So the story goes from Danny Weedler that Dib asked Hasler to address the team after the loss to Penrith on his own! Can you believe this guy!

Anyway he said that "his mail" (could be a rumour) was that Dib pretty much told all the players that they need to stop the bullshit and dig in for their coach because he won't be the one going anywhere.

That says to me (if this is all true) the team is doing a Tigers and trying to get rid of Desmond. Obvious reasons would be because they're sick of the structures and Desball in general.

Take what you will from it but if true then we have a massive problem at our club and it's not going to get any better until there's a clean out starting from the top.

Hristos

Waterboy
Reaction score
After the humiliating defeat to the Panthers, Ray Dib confronted the players in the dressing room after the game sending Hasler out.

Audio here - http://bit.ly/2s1yUz3

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dib is so far out of his depth it's not funny. As the chairman he should know exactly what's going on and should have made a call before it gets to the stage where he is begging players to play for the coach he re-signed. The pressure is really building now and Dib can't handle it something's going to give soon...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or hopefully Dib gets the boot and Hasler goes with him. They're going down with the ship together hand in hand and neither will have a reputation worth a damn when it all comes crashing down.

Unfortunately they'll be enjoying their multi million dollar payouts but as long as they're gone I don't care how much it costs to make them go away.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if Dib did do that then no matter what else you may think of him - good on him. It's about time someone tore the players a new one and told them effectively start having a dig or be prepared to go. We can argue all day that our structures are right but it doesn't matter if the players aren't putting in mentally and physically. I have no doubt Des will see out his contract, given the financial problems the leagues club is experiencing, so they need to aim up and get on with it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dib is so far out of his depth it's not funny. As the chairman he should know exactly what's going on and should have made a call before it gets to the stage where he is begging players to play for the coach he re-signed. The pressure is really building now and Dib can't handle it something's going to give soon...
I am convinced that it has to be that if Des was to go Foran would either have a get out clause or would back flip, personally I would get rid of Hasler and lose Foran, so who is for Des and Foran and who is for no Des and no Foran.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's people on this that have known this for a year or so.
Dead pan faces of Captain warrior Graham with his stalwart "I don't know" have said it all.
Its been a long time since the players have wanted to play for Des.
Seems like Dib has to go.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet they were shaking in their boots.

We've barely got a first grade standard side as it is and not many backups.

What's Dib going to do, get rid of all 17 players, please.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if Dib did do that then no matter what else you may think of him - good on him. It's about time someone tore the players a new one and told them effectively start having a dig or be prepared to go. We can argue all day that our structures are right but it doesn't matter if the players aren't putting in mentally and physically. I have no doubt Des will see out his contract, given the financial problems the leagues club is experiencing, so they need to aim up and get on with it.
That's all well and good that Dib has ripped them and new one but it's not his place to be doing it. We are paying Des a lot of money to be getting the best of these players and it's left up to the chairman to do this? I would also question Dib's motives the spray would be to save his own skin more then anything. I guess we will see what the playing group think of Dibs talk this Monday.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet they were shaking in their boots.

We've barely got a first grade standard side as it is and not many backups.

What's Dib going to do, get rid of all 17 players, please.
I agree we don't have much to work with currently but we have had a reputation in the past of moving players on if they don't deliver. In this day and age you just can't flick them because of the cap restrictions but I am sure there is movement behind the scenes already happening.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care if you aren't happy? Every time you play you go hard and give it your all. Lower level yes, but I HATED my coach. He was a big fat **** who played his mates more minutes than anyone else, didn't stop me going hard. And if I had a real problem I would have.left.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are farked for a couple of seasons.......

Unless we have 3 or 4 freakish juniors hidden somewhere that can replace some of these imposters we have. We can't buy anyone because our cap is rooted and all the imposters are on big dollar long term deals.

And as for Des, his time is up. He had a go, backloaded the roster and unfortunately just farked up with his judgement on the roster. Whoever resigned him needs to be sacked first, and then I would offer him a million to fark off.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am convinced that it has to be that if Des was to go Foran would either have a get out clause or would back flip, personally I would get rid of Hasler and lose Foran, so who is for Des and Foran and who is for no Des and no Foran.
I'm not happy with any of it but no way in hell do I want to see another year with Mbye as our senior half.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's all well and good that Dib has ripped them and new one but it's not his place to be doing it. We are paying Des a lot of money to be getting the best of these players and it's left up to the chairman to do this? I would also question Dib's motives the spray would be to save his own skin more then anything. I guess we will see what the playing group think of Dibs talk this Monday.
I get that, but really what better time to get your point across that the coach is the man than right after one of the biggest floggings in the clubs history? To me, on the assumption that some of them have probably been agitating behind the scenes, he has made it clear that if it is Des or them then they need to go find some boxes. Set aside the whole argument about whether one or the other should go (or perhaps the lot of them) that display puts the children back in their place and makes it clear they have to get on board and stay there or go play for the Tigers. May well have a bit to do with the Reynolds hangover stuff I suspect.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they aren't putting I will say the same thing I said about the tigpies wankers. They can get fucked.

Lower level yes but I played for a big fat **** as a coach who played his mates big minutes more than anyone else. I still went hard and never had a sook. You can always leave.

To top it all of if Hasler gets the boot there is still NO WAY IN HELL this lot.of players can all of a sudden be good lol. Half this roster needs the chop.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol dib mate just fuck off. Tries to act like a hard ****. He has no clue. Absolutely no clue.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not happy with any of it but no way in hell do I want to see another year with Mbye as our senior half.
But Mbye is the "next JT" didn't you know??

Or at least that was the sales pitch we bought.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get that, but really what better time to get your point across that the coach is the man than right after one of the biggest floggings in the clubs history? To me, on the assumption that some of them have probably been agitating behind the scenes, he has made it clear that if it is Des or them then they need to go find some boxes. Set aside the whole argument about whether one or the other should go (or perhaps the lot of them) that display puts the children back in their place and makes it clear they have to get on board and stay there or go play for the Tigers. May well have a bit to do with the Reynolds hangover stuff I suspect.
There's a few issues going on behind the scenes and I'm sure one of them is uncertainty about players futures. Even though some are contracted they are being shopped so Dib walks in and threatens to ship off more players and creating even more uncertainty.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But Mbye is the "next JT" didn't you know??

Or at least that was the sales pitch we bought.
Man I was lapping that shit up lol. I knew he wasn't going to be a JT, I thought he would be good. Fuck how wrong I was he is USELESS.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So does this mean dip shit will rip players contracts if they don't perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.