Josh Reynolds (Departing) Consolidated SUPER THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
ohhhh sorry, i have no sympathy for a piece of shit who is a junkie and dealer .... apologies to the "High and Mighty" that you are
Sounds like his brother is living off Josh's hard work and fame... who really cares what his brother has to say.....

Good luck to Josh

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What exactly is Reynolds going to mentor Brooks in...Brooks already has a better kicking/running/passing game...
Maybe it will be the other way around........

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Price didn't finish up here. Reynolds is a dogs legend no matter what. I really hope we find a way to win it this year. But whether he wins one or not, true doggies legend!
So what he didnt finish here. He played 11 seasons and 222 games for the club and captained it for several years too!! Played 28 origins and 16 tests. Are you saying he wasnt a legend?? Please.
I think hosh reynolds has given it his all and i love his passion for the club, but to be considered a club legend you have to achieve a little more then he has, and also play a lot more games for the club then he sadly will. Its a real shame that he is leaving and in my opinion wont reach this status with the club. I have always been a massive fan of his.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha righto buddy. I'm not even going to go in to anything with anyone who busts out immature shit like that. And for your info mate cook is my surname. But yeah whatever Mr FlameBuoyant.
Im pretty sure i have read posts of yours claiming how awesome cook is and how we were so stupid to let him go.
I was having a joke mate. But if you think thats immature then i really couldnt care less.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not surprised.
Good offer from West Tigers.
Good luck to him.

However next has to be Mybe. I would much prefer he goes than stays, even if the club has to chip in $200k a season for three years it will be worth it to get him out of the club, he has proved to be a disaster.

Nice young man and all. But he is taking a shit load of coin under false pretence (just like Williams).
He is on top halfback money, he can't play halfback, I wonder his team mates think of that.
Especially the ones been shown the door?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds is the most passionate player in the league, he isn't an organizer but you could bet your life he will not stop trying,
In his defense it doesn't help his game having the most disjointed hooker half combination in the league complemented by the worst tactics ever by Hasler.
He is a player that I would keep and have always believed he could be our supper sub. As for the reported money thrown at him, well if true all I could do is wish him well.
We have already made the mistake by overpaying Mbye.
At the end of the day if it means improving the team and win the premiership, we will all forget him as we dance in the streets of Belmore!
But it is so wrong of some of the Kennelers who pretend to be Canterbury supporters to wage a barrage of abuse at him.
For these supporters please show some Loyalty and Respect for player and club!
Remember we might have over paid the wrong player ?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate D passion josh shows for d dogs,is undeniable.but try telling me he's worth that sort of money and I'll lough in your face,good luck to him, the tigers now my second team

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So what he didnt finish here. He played 11 seasons and 222 games for the club and captained it for several years too!! Played 28 origins and 16 tests. Are you saying he wasnt a legend?? Please.
I think hosh reynolds has given it his all and i love his passion for the club, but to be considered a club legend you have to achieve a little more then he has, and also play a lot more games for the club then he sadly will. Its a real shame that he is leaving and in my opinion wont reach this status with the club. I have always been a massive fan of his.
Err no, I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying you don't have to finish here to be a club legend and Grub already well and truly fits the bill imo.

He's been playing first grade here since 2011 and helped us won a lot of games. Already well and truly a legend. And he wanted to stay here more than Proce and ho kinda bailed on us when the going got tough too. Leaving us in one of our darkest hours when his leadership was really still craved and desired here.

Price is a legend but I think Frub has more love for this club.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately guys it's strictly business. It's a fundamental move by the club. We have 'all but' on Foran' 2. Mbye is reportedly on 700 too 800k and locked in until 2020. 3. Reynolds is off contract. He got tabled an offer of 500k which isn't something to sniff at but the desperate Tigers went hard for him. That's life. His brother shouldn't be telling the world he's upset by the club for not matching etc like really man? Go live your own life and say no to drugs.

If Reynolds was offered nothing by us then I would be angry too

Not the case

L

likeadoggy2

mbye 9
frawley 7
foran 6
Reynolds is basically a park footballer and probably cant believe his luck, how stupid can the tigers be.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I am ambivalent about Reynolds leaving..
I was not a critic of his but I recognize the roster needs a clean out.
I'm hoping they manage to get another club to take Mybe as well.
Start again with 6 & 7.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that this club over pays players cause only money is keeping them here no one has loyalty Or would even consider taking a pay cut to stay here cause no one wants to play for DES!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate D passion josh shows for d dogs,is undeniable.but try telling me he's worth that sort of money and I'll lough in your face,good luck to him, the tigers now my second team
Mate before you lough too loud read the full post !

Status
Not open for further replies.