Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Woolford can kick.

Also didn't watch the game and we win.. that's 2 wins where that had happened now. Did watch broncos live though.

Remember that the knights almost beat sharks last week.
The Knights weren't that bad overall but they had many errors and so did we. Other than that it was good attack from the Knights and good defence by the Dogs.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thank heavens for Matt Frawley.

This game showed just how much of a pea heart Moses really is; can't kick if his life depended on it and some very poor efforts in defence to boot. Ran for 145 metres in 12 runs ( which is not bad you say) but just under half of those in one go.

Our coach needs to wake up and smell the roses and pick Frawley in the starting side from now on. Two fantastic displays from the kid over the last two weeks in comparison to the poor efforts of the incumbent half. He mixes it up nicely knowing when to use grubbers and bombs to our advantage.

We may not have been convincing but our 15 man side did well enough to bring home the two points.

I know I should not knock one of our own but Moses is just so frustrating and it has been apparent for a while that he is NOT A HALF. Honestly do not know what should be done with him except never allow him anywhere near the number 7 jersey again.

Just saw Klemmer on crutches during the team song.....:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude he have him 2 mins last week and the week before he put him in well into the 2nd half and instantly RFM looked our most dangerous forward

Des is a moron
Well after the effort that Elliott put in tonight it seems like Des didn't do so bad putting him ahead of RFM. His defence was great and he ran the ball pretty well to boot. His goal kicking was a bit of surprise. Maybe with a bit more practice he could do that as well.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woolford can kick
Woodford isn't a "great" kicker. He took the kicks last season but wasn't the best at it. I think he was under 70%.

I notice lichaa is taking the kick offs these days :p he might be next in line to have a crack. We must be the only team in the comp to have used 4 kickers after 6 games haha.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do realise this team lost to the Storm by 2 points last season...right? And one of the Storms tries was an intercept.
Not to mention that the Knights just lost by 1 to the current premiers. We arent that good, and most of us know it, but the doom and gloom after a WIN is a bit over the top.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about Tolman's tackle on Hokko on the try line!!!
I think people are really harsh on tolman. I also think he has really improved this yearr. He is making more metres and more netees post contact too. He also seems to be a link in attack when we spread the ball. He has made loads of long-ish passes to our halves. Plus his defence is always great. Today he made 137m and 51 tackles with no misses!!! Thats fucking quality!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do realise this team lost to the Storm by 2 points last season...right? And one of the Storms tries was an intercept.
Get over it!!! We won and the knights threw everything they could at us!!! Remember this is also the team that came within a whisker of beating cronulla last week. Remember them? They won the comp last year.
I agree it was a shit house first half, but we definitely dominated the second half. It was a hard fought win. Our second in a row. Show a little respect to our team apparent bulldogfanno1

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To those that deep down hoped we would lose tonight just to say I told you so (yes u exist)... Suck a fucking fart...
Enjoy the win, but suck a dirty big wet fart... You can hope we lose next week again... ;)
Admittedly we are a long way off where we need to be, but its a long year...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Abbey didn't get that head knock we would have lost that.

Otherwise Frawley doenst get on until it's too late.

Last edited:

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think people are really harsh on tolman. I also think he has really improved this yearr. He is making more metres and more netees post contact too. He also seems to be a link in attack when we spread the ball. He has made loads of long-ish passes to our halves. Plus his defence is always great. Today he made 137m and 51 tackles with no misses!!! Thats fucking quality!!!
Mr Wolf... Cleans the mess... Every team needs one..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ONCE AGAIN, WHY WAS ADAM ELLIOT NOT SIN BINNED FOR HOLDING MBYE DOWN AFTER HIS BIG BREAK??? The commentators didnt even suggest a penalty. Fucking disgrace!!!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed the first 20 mins... what brought frawley on from the bench?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ONCE AGAIN, WHY WAS ADAM ELLIOT NOT SIN BINNED FOR HOLDING MBYE DOWN AFTER HIS BIG BREAK??? The commentators didnt even suggest a penalty. Fucking disgrace!!!
Adam Elliot?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woolford can kick.

Also didn't watch the game and we win.. that's 2 wins where that had happened now. Did watch broncos live though.

Remember that the knights almost beat sharks last week.
Knights will make the 8 next year with bird pings and probably a few more signings they look the goods just missing an X factor they have bought 2 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.