Enough is Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
An ordeal to sit through a Dogs game these days. At least I've saved my membership money this year. Can't remember what it was to like to follow a team with passion and ability. More fun sitting on an ants nest. Same Dogs as last year, and the year before.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Walked out fuck des , castle can fuck off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
from the start it looked like they were doing a training run

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's so weird. Why isn't the political correct direction the club has taken not getting us on field results? I mean we're recruiting females just coz their female and for diversity but still not working. I mean we're doing everything right!
Fkn disease.
Castle needs to fkn go she's a fkn parasite.
She is an absolute shit stain on our once proud club.

dogsfan103

Waterboy
Reaction score
We should sack Castle. There's a reason woman aren't in sport, it's not science they don't understand the game.
Hasler has had my support since the beginning but i'm questioning my faith in him. It seems like he doesn't understand that Reynolds nor Mbye are capable of being in the halves. Both lack fundamentals in running a set play or defending their line.
Either the people above Hasler are unable to provide Hasler with the right roster or Hasler clearly doesn't understand the basics of how to run a team.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
By the way, this result and the shitty state of our club rests solely on the shoulders of @Qld Dog and other idiots like him who
gleefully endorse our club's mediocrity and insult those who have the common sense to question what is actually going on.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des should be sacked effective immediately theirs no excuses for this shit ,dib and castle are watching this shit .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She is an absolute shit stain on our once proud club.
You can bet your left but the only reason she hasn't been sacked is coz it will look "sexist"
Fkn Greenberg got rid of the most important name in bulldog folklore halfway through 2011 season. But we can't sack this netball female intellect coz it's sexist and anti pc.
I've told everyone, PC will infiltrate every single fkn way of life and organisation not caring about facts or reaults.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Put in a male CEO who has a fkn set of balls and is willing to tell Des he's past his best and to pack his bags.

How many of our players are running around not giving a shit because they know Des never drops them.

Sack the coach and see how many of the players pull their fkn fingers out.
Put in a male CEO and he'll still be answerable to the board. Our problems existed before Raelene. Not saying I'm a fan of hers. I'm not really. But she is not the root cause of our problem. The problems existed before the female CEO of our club did. It's that simple IMO.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should sack Castle. There's a reason woman aren't in sport, it's not science they don't understand the game.
Hasler has had my support since the beginning but i'm questioning my faith in him. It seems like he doesn't understand that Reynolds nor Mbye are capable of being in the halves. Both lack fundamentals in running a set play or defending their line.
Either the people above Hasler are unable to provide Hasler with the right roster or Hasler clearly doesn't understand the basics of how to run a team.
While I do agree women should stay away from a mans game just as females complain when a male talks about maternity shit in politics. If she was getting us results I would not complain but she's turned our club into a faggot PC club where results are secondary.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des is not a supercoach. He has NEVER been a supercoach. We have been THE MOST BORING TEAM IN THE NRL for too many years. Enough bullshit responses and excuses. GET SOMEONE IN WHO BLEEDS BLUE AND WHITE LIKE WE DO, or a hard-arse like Warren Ryan was in 1984. He came in and shook it up. Kevin Moore was shafted for no reason. Listen to Turvey and Baa, we have lost our culture. LET'S GET IT BACK N O W .
Our 98 grand final team was probably the worst ive seen on paper but they had passion and busted their guts for the jersey...thats what i want back

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put in a male CEO and he'll still be answerable to the board. Our problems existed before Raelene. Not saying I'm a fan of hers. I'm not really. But she is not the root cause of our problem. The problems existed before the female CEO of our club did. It's that simple IMO.
She is a big part bro but I do agree the board is also just as liable in regards to her own performance. Which is my point they're too scared to do anything coz it will be sexist and bulldogs can't afford to look sexist these days. The culture has changed to no fuks given to oh we can't hurt that persons feelings. Castle is a major part of keeping Hasler in check which clearly isn't happening.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How good was the defence on Koriosau.... so fucking depressing... this isnt the Bulldogs i love.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely the players are trying to get des fired ?
How else could you play this shit ?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Fk I hope Klemmer gets back on the field and decapitates one of these Manly players.

It would be worth it for the few weeks on the sidelines he'll get.

I don't even think its premature to say this season is already gone anyway.

We have the worst kicking game in the comp, the worst 6 & 7 and the worst spine. We are lucky Newcastle are specials for the wooden spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.