Are you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you out? Another dogs loss.

Their passing is clunky, they just pass it and always behind the man. No one coming onto the ball, they just lob it sideways, Not sharp at all. Looks like 7 year olds compared to sharp passing by Pearce/kiery

In the last minute of the match one set to play, what is tolman doing rucking it out at 2km/h

We won't make the top 8, josh Reynolds and mbye are no good

I'm out, we have nothing.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not gonna deny that we probably need a big name half next year but we were 10x better to watch in defeat tonight than we were last year. If mbye could convert we just about win

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
is this the thread from 2014?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not out but not really investing that much emotion this season. Ill ride the roller coaster during game time .but thats about it.
I not upset by the loss im definitely not happy either but whats done is done at the dogs .i voted with my wallet and cant do more than that.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol thread. Are you out (title)? Are you serious? Its round 2, 2 small losses to good teams and its alllllll ovvverrrr. Well you can always watch AFL shortly.

Yeh we lost but i dont agree with the OPs post. If anyone is out after round 2, dont let the door hit you hey.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We definitely won't make the 8 and we won't trouble the top teams but I'm still keen to see how Brenko goes this year.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its over, we will only win 5 games

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nope and never will be. That doesnt mean I have faith in the club... thats been diminished from top to bottom. So yeah ill still watch and support all season constantly enduring frustration and disappointment because its what 'we' do.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can I ask why we didn't sign that little weisal runt Luke keary. I hate his face it makes me want to poor acid in my eyes, but atleast he does shit. Reynolds and mbye are fucken hopeless. I'm even thinking mbye is worse than Reynolds.
Cause he is

Pavdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Combine Mbye and Reynolds talent, times it by 20 and its still short of Kearys play making abilty. Des or our recruitment werent interested in Kearys ability to create try assists, running game or accurate kicking game. It doesnt suit our style.

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it me or do we have the worst attack in the comp!! Cause I watched every game last week and we dont even compare in the competition for what we offer
What a joke

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Are you out? Another dogs loss.

Their passing is clunky, they just pass it and always behind the man. No one coming onto the ball, they just lob it sideways, Not sharp at all. Looks like 7 year olds compared to sharp passing by Pearce/kiery

In the last minute of the match one set to play, what is tolman doing rucking it out at 2km/h

We won't make the top 8, josh Reynolds and mbye are no good

I'm out, we have nothing.
I am in buddy. Stay tuned as we will more than we lose in 2017.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yes. I'm going out to get a headjob. To stressed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.