Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha are you kidding me? "Observational data"? When its been repeated OVER AND OVER again that those 7 nations dont justify a ban?

You've condoned trumps racism just because there are racists on the other side.
let me stop you there..condoning means I accept it as my own belief .
Noooo I don't accept that ! But I do accept that there are racist people .
I was comparing trump's racism to the racisism that middle easterners have against americans.
My point ,which you keep missing/twisting is that his personal opinion means shit because there are laws protecting people against racism.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah could be the case , but still dont think God gave the land to a particular group of people and said once i banish yous all for 2 millenniums, you can come back and kill off, bulldoze houses and steal land of other people who have been living there for the time period yous have been wandering around in Europe as per my punishment.
Of course not what they're doing isn't right hence my thought of why hitler wanted them gone me thinking that's how they were back in the day

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was comparing trump's racism to the racisism that middle easterners have against americans.
My point ,which you keep missing/twisting is that his personal opinion means shit because there are laws protecting people against racism.
I'm Lebo and I can tell you we can be even more racist than white folk lol. But white folk are just arrogant ***** when they're being racist and have a specific tone

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course not what they're doing isn't right hence my thought of why hitler wanted them gone me thinking that's how they were back in the day
I think Jews were persecuted and made fun off in entire Europe well before Hitler, Jews were very good with business and making money... the entire banking system is their creation so i am not going to go into detail further as this thread will go off track. but yeah Hitler thought that the rich Jewish Elites were responsible for the world war 1 which resulted in 100,000 German soldiers death so he went ape shit against every Jew in Germany.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Jews were persecuted and made fun off in entire Europe well before Hitler, Jews were very good with business and making money... the entire banking system is their creation so i am not going to go into detail further as this thread will go off track. but yeah Hitler thought that the rich Jewish Elites were responsible for the world war 1 which resulted in 100,000 German soldiers death so he went ape shit against every Jew in Germany.
And coz Jews killed Jesus lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love him or hate him he got shit done

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesus was a jew himself, lol
Nazis believe he was a of a complete white race type thing lol. I don't even know where they get it from it's certainly not in the New Testament I read lol.

Jesus was the son of Mary and Joseph which Joseph was the descendant of David which was what the prophecy was in the Old Testament the messiah would come from that bloodline. So exactly how they come to the conclusion Jesus was like Caucasian I have no idea. I believe he was def on the lighter skin side or very light olive skin I do not believe he was black nor heavil tanned which new age pc films like to depict.

This is what I believe he looks like, it's a drawing by saint Faustian and you know in the Catholic Church when a person is deemed a saint we believe them coz they've passed all those tests or whatever they're called to be authenticated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Mercy_image

Also hitler was probably onto something. Isn't their that Zionist group or whatever? That control America

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nazis believe he was a of a complete white race type thing lol. I don't even know where they get it from it's certainly not in the New Testament I read lol.

Jesus was the son of Mary and Joseph which Joseph was the descendant of David which was what the prophecy was in the Old Testament the messiah would come from that bloodline. So exactly how they come to the conclusion Jesus was like Caucasian I have no idea. I believe he was def on the lighter skin side or very light olive skin I do not believe he was black nor heavil tanned which new age pc films like to depict.

This is what I believe he looks like, it's a drawing by saint Faustian and you know in the Catholic Church when a person is deemed a saint we believe them coz they've passed all those tests or whatever they're called to be authenticated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Mercy_image

Also hitler was probably onto something. Isn't their that Zionist group or whatever? That control America

rest i can give a pass but his nose is no middle eastern at all. lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Read my comment again, i did not say its your own belief. I said your condoning trumps racism because the other side is racist, meaning that you can accept him being racist because the other side are doing it, not you are racist

2. Then you go on to say his personal racism means nothing because the US system will keep his racsim in check

So this is condoning his racsim, it does not mean that you are racist or that you hold racist beliefs, it means you are in a way justifying that hes racist and that it doesnt matter that he's racist.

Now as to why politicans before trump speak PC. Theyre goal is to unite the population of a multi ethnic, multi cultural nation. They cannot do this by demonising a particular race/culture because it plays both for the perpetrators and the victims in adverse ways.

While the US may have checks and balances to stop trumps racsim the fact remains that he has given white supremacists and neo-nazis (alt-right) a voice. They've become more confident in speaking up and publicising their hate speak. They've become more confident to paint swastikas on walls, trains etc They've become more confident to feel morally obligated to abuse the minorities in question.

So yes there are checks and balances in US law to stop trumps racist bullshit but trumps racist bullshit has created a massive divide in american society. As leader of this society, instead of bringing this society together to work in unison to "make america great again", hes divided this society into the mess it is right now.

Look up hate crimes and their rate of increase ever since trump came into the scene as the GOP nominee.

Then we move onto trumps picks:

1. Steve Bannon - a known white supremacist

2. Jeff sessions - a man who was considered too racist in the 1980s for federal judgeship. IN THE 1980S HE WAS CONSIDERED TOO RACIST, WHEN A LOT OF RACIST TALK BACK THEN WAS DEEMED ACCEPTABLE

3. Michael Flynn who believes in conspiracy theories about islam. And who actually espouses sharia law is taking over america

Wolfie, you really need to read up on this shit. You're taking a passing interest, but you're having the wool pulled over your eyes by these charlatans

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In medieval Europe and Asia, Christianity and Islam held sway and the Jewish people were without a real home.

Lol bloody Christians and Muslims
Jews need to follow the Gods order of exile, Christians and Muslims only ensured it happened, lol

Leviticus 26:33
And if you do not listen to Me, and do not keep all these commandments… and I will scatter you among the nations, and send the sword after you, and your land will be desolate, and your cities destroyed.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jews need to follow the Gods order of exile, Christians and Muslims only ensured it happened, lol

Leviticus 26:33
And if you do not listen to Me, and do not keep all these commandments… and I will scatter you among the nations, and send the sword after you, and your land will be desolate, and your cities destroyed.
That sounds a lot like what happened with the Jews.
You know it's really fkd up like the Jews witnessed the greatest miracles of god through the prophets and God himself at times intervening yet they still worshipped a calf after getting out of Egypt, they still prefer money over everything. I think they've taken for granted the everlasting covenant God made with Abraham and think they'll go heaven no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.