Royal commission on catholic sex abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why should it be looked at the worst thing in the world? The victors wrote the history about? You're fkn high lol. If the victors wrote the history you wouldn't be thinking it was the worst thing that happened. The truth is which you fail to acknowledge or accept is that the mainstream history written on that period was by Jews and Protestants who have a natural bias against the Catholic Church.
youre pretty blind and not clever at all if you can't tell there is agendas and bias in almost all history.
because they boiled people to death in a big pot of oil for not believing in god, thats why it should be looked at as the worst thing in the world

this lasted for a very long time so yes at the time for hundreds of years it was acceptable, only when non religious nuts began to take control of the history did it get accurately portrayed as crazy shit, but the newspaper headline in 1588 was probably "torture rack fucks up the spine of evil atheist asshole and his wife"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
because they boiled people to death in a big pot of oil for not believing in god, thats why it should be looked at as the worst thing in the world

this lasted for a very long time so yes at the time for hundreds of years it was acceptable, only when non religious nuts began to take control of the history did it get accurately portrayed as crazy shit, but the newspaper headline in 1588 was probably "torture rack fucks up the spine of evil atheist asshole and his wife"
Ok Roddy lol you win mate your mainstream outclook on Catholicism has check mated my beliefs.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny political correctness sounds very similar to satanic teachings.
Please bro.

You and I clearly have a different understanding of the world. I dont accept your god or your belief of how your god has supposedly ordained the right way of living.

End of.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please bro.

You and I clearly have a different understanding of the world. I dont accept your god or your belief of how your god has supposedly ordained the right way of living.

End of.
What's that got to do with what I said?
I'm saying satanic teachings are very much politically correct. You don't believe in god so what you said is pretty irrelevant

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm saying satanic teachings are very much politically correct. You don't believe in god so what you said is pretty irrelevant
i like a few of the satanic commandments

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm putting down our difference of definitions of political correctness down to our understanding of the world.( i suspect something else but ill leave it)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm putting down our difference of definitions of political correctness down to our understanding of the world.( i suspect something else but ill leave it)
Oh I get ya. Your definition of pc is progressive and right and I think it's evil? That's fair.
You have to admit though it's funny how I'm the only one defending the faith (not act of pedophilea) in this thread.
If it was a terrorist or sexist thread there'd be so many different opinions lol but everyone comes together against the Catholic Church hhaha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ok Roddy lol you win mate your mainstream outclook on Catholicism has check mated my beliefs.
btw why are we changing the subject ffs, this thread is about the thousand plus catholic priests molesting kids and then the church covering it up

how many arrests have been made in this case?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol I don't obviously. I'm not strayed by deception.
Not saying you are but yeah, I'm better than you.
Hahah messing bro
no 11 is fantastic lol
  1. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh I get ya. Your definition of pc is progressive and right and I think it's evil? That's fair.
You have to admit though it's funny how I'm the only one defending the faith (not act of pedophilea) in this thread.
If it was a terrorist or sexist thread there'd be so many different opinions lol but everyone comes together against the Catholic Church hhaha
Ive already got mr I going through my posts with a fine comb, I'm just not going there anymore

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
btw why are we changing the subject ffs, this thread is about the thousand plus catholic priests molesting kids and then the church covering it up

good question what is the arrest rate

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Went off track when you said history is written by the victors.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive already got mr I going through my posts with a fine comb, I'm just not going there anymore
welcome to my world. Since I was denouncing Corey Thompson I put a target on my head.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I should've used this response.
History can also be re written. Example German history on hitler they pretty much deny his existence. Boom! Fkn coming at me with your trash. Anyways I'm done lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I should've used this response.
History can also be re written. Example German history on hitler they pretty much deny his existence. Boom! Fkn coming at me with your trash. Anyways I'm done lol
i have never seen anybody deny hitler existed

Status
Not open for further replies.