Royal commission on catholic sex abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok if he comes what is it gonna change? Do you just want an excuse to protest outside a mans house?
Because there's a possibility of charges being laid against him!

Forget the charges of AUSTRALIAN LAW against him, I thought these people were supposed to be about compassion? 1 out of 3 kids in all of those classrooms have committed suicide. You would at least show up to front them for a genuine apology.

1 in 3, a classroom of 30 students on average, that's 10 people per class who've killed themselves because of this.

And then not forgoing that the surviving ones have mental issues, drug issues as a result of this abuse.

See Realist when you said I get emotional about it and that it was somehow hypocrisy , I NEVER discounted it, I do get emotional about persecution and oppression and abuse, because THAT IS ME AS A HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE TRAITS OF MY PERSONALITY, THE FIBRE OF MY EXISTENCE. I don't need a book to tell me my morals, I don't need a separate entity to guide me, I know whats wrong and whats right.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because there's a possibility of charges being laid against him!

Forget the charges of AUSTRALIAN LAW against him, I thought these people were supposed to be about compassion? 1 out of 3 kids in all of those classrooms have committed suicide. You would at least show up to front them for a genuine apology.

1 in 3, a classroom of 30 students on average, that's 10 people per class who've killed themselves because of this.

And then not forgoing that the surviving ones have mental issues, drug issues as a result of this abuse.

See Realist when you said I get emotional about it and that it was somehow hypocrisy , I NEVER discounted it, I do get emotional about persecution and oppression and abuse, because THAT IS ME AS A HUMAN BEING, THEY ARE TRAITS OF MY PERSONALITY, THE FIBRE OF MY EXISTENCE. I don't need a book to tell me my morals, I don't need a separate entity to guide me, I know whats wrong and whats right.
No you're right. If he hasn't given a proper apology like that albeit him not actually the one that touched children then he is definitely in the wrong and is hiding behind the church.
See when you're right and have a legit post I'll agree with you.

The only questions I have is why the fuk would parents take money instead of seeking justice 30-40 years ago. If my kid was touched by a priest I would carry him out of church and smash him on the street and take hi to the courts. I would not accept money and then decades later say oh my son or I was a victim but was happy to take the money at the time. That's fkd most of the process

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry i'm not used to this small keyboard. Will retry...

2. I have not attacked your beloved Catholicism, hell, I even asked others not to as it just upsets people, and now you're upset, or because you say "fkn lol" in your posts, you are acting cool about it.
This sentence is obviously an attack on Catholicism. If you were being respectful, you would not have inserted the word "hell".

Obviously.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you don't wanna lower yourself to my level by not throwing insults yet you've continued to insult my lack of intelligence therefore putting yourself above me in the realm of intelligence.
I'm not butthurt one bit about the actual issue of pedo priests not once have I defended nor tried to find a reason for why they've done it they're just evil.
If you don't want me to engage (gay word) with you, then in other threads don't mention my posts and then cry saying omg I didn't mention you.
you wanna talk being objective? Really coming from you? See what I mean. This is where you're a typical leftist. You say shit that you want people to do yet you don't fkn do it when it's your own opinion being questioned.

I used the letter as an example of a way they're talking out against the wrong they've done. There many more organisations and religions who don't even go to these lengths on much worse cases so sit down a bit.

P.s one example of you being a hypocrite is saying I use insults and that you won't "stoop" to that level yet you did. Wait is that irony I'm confused.
Your lack of intelligence isn't there for me to insult, you're doing a great enough job of it yourself.

As for the rest of your post, it's the same nonsense you bring up every time on every thread. Why do you continue to do so? Well, I think I do know, but as a "PC brigadier" and user of homosexual language (aka that "intellectual talk"), I was raised to be more polite about that sort of thing.

A lot of other organisations aren't writing letters because they are not engaging in widespread pedophilia, covering it up for decades and using fear to stop people seeking justice. Also, what are these "worse cases" that you speak of? I think you would be hard pressed to a "worse case" than institutionalized rape.

Keep going with your defense of the indefensible though. Maybe someone will lend you a shovel to keep digging.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This sentence is obviously an attack on Catholicism. If you were being respectful, you would not have inserted the word "hell".

Obviously.
Sorry about that. I forgot my PC Brigadier badge for a moment. Can I replace it with "gosh, darnit"?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately you're a nobody no matter what you think is gracious or not doesn't really matter in the realm of reality. That's what I think you need to understand but fail to understand.
I am a nobody. Absolutely.

I'm also not someone who allowed pedophilia and the subsequent cover ups to occur on my watch, both at a local and then later as the most senior member of the organisation in Australia.

Thousands of victims and their families were right to be pissed off that he dodged facing the music as much as he could, and then claimed he was too "ill" to travel. In my view that makes him a gutless turd. But keep defending him if you like, you're free to do so.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note:

Realist90 isn't the only Catholic in the Kennel.

Yes, Rome did some amazingly bad things in their management which I would struggle to forgive.

But in my eyes, there have been comments about Catholicism in this thread that are inappropriate.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Note:

Yes, Rome did some amazingly bad things in their management which I would struggle to forgive.

But in my eyes, there have been comments about Catholicism in this thread that are inappropriate.
Dog Kat, thank you for that.

If I have personally said anything to offend you as a Catholic, please let me know (I only assumed you were joking about the "hell" reference").

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your lack of intelligence isn't there for me to insult, you're doing a great enough job of it yourself.

As for the rest of your post, it's the same nonsense you bring up every time on every thread. Why do you continue to do so? Well, I think I do know, but as a "PC brigadier" and user of homosexual language (aka that "intellectual talk"), I was raised to be more polite about that sort of thing.

A lot of other organisations aren't writing letters because they are not engaging in widespread pedophilia, covering it up for decades and using fear to stop people seeking justice. Also, what are these "worse cases" that you speak of? I think you would be hard pressed to a "worse case" than institutionalized rape.

Keep going with your defense of the indefensible though. Maybe someone will lend you a shovel to keep digging.
Really and you know for certain pedophile acts aren't widespread anywhere else? No one apparently knew of this happening 20 years ago so you're ready to say 100% certainty this happens no where else?
You're fkd the Catholic Church made rape institutionalised?

Get over the pc brigadier slogan you are a pc brigadier motivated by leftist only agendas. That's who you are.

Also on every other thread? Who's the stalker though? Atleast I'll reply to a post of yours rather than going through and reading em having a bat.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry about that. I forgot my PC Brigadier badge for a moment. Can I replace it with "gosh, darnit"?
You need not wear anything to show you're a pc brigadier. It's just you. It's your DNA but I'm happy for you that you can own it. Empower yourself girl!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Note:

Sure as fuk looks like it. I'm literally the only one who defends the faith especially when it needs defending from leftist agendered nazis

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I have personally said anything to offend you as a Catholic, please let me know (I only assumed you were joking about the "hell" reference").
The hell reference was a joke. :grinning: (I did think its location was quite ironic though!)

You may have said some things in amongst your 'discussions' with Realist that were specific to those 'discussions', but he can wind anyone up :p

Others have quite happily said things that were just plain offensive, for the fun of it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Obviously she's not referring to her own joke you one dimensional entity lol I used big words I feel like you now.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure as fuk looks like it. I'm literally the only one who defends the faith especially when it needs defending from leftist agendered nazis
It's a bit hard to step a foot in the door when you are on fire.

You can be very passionate in your discussions, to the extent that you also offend others.

I have previously indicated there are some things I have issues with Rome about, which you have indicated means I'm not Catholic in your eyes.

While I'm at it, I'm also female and believe that women should be paid the same as men (if they are doing the same job).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
While I'm at it, I'm also female and believe that women should be paid the same as men (if they are doing the same job).
\

Please don't go there. Hasn't the Lounge been through enough?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a bit hard to step a foot in the door when you are on fire.

You can be very passionate in your discussions, to the extent that you also offend others.

I have previously indicated there are some things I have issues with Rome about, which you have indicated means I'm not Catholic in your eyes.

I've never said females shouldn't, what I've been against is females getting promotions and even get paid more just so the company doesn't look sexist or not diverse.
I'm a firm believer in whoever is best for the job gets the job male or female.
And I believe you works extra hours or is better at the job especially in sales they should get paid without the female or male complaining.

If I said in my eyes then what's the issue lol I ain't the pope I ain't a priest I'm just a random **** on the forum.

And what did I say this about?

Edit: I am against feminists which in some of my posts it looks like I talk of the female species as a whole which wolfmother has addressed this.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never said females shouldn't, what I've been against is females getting promotions and even get paid more just so the company doesn't look sexist or not diverse.
I'm a firm believer in whoever is best for the job gets the job male or female.
And I believe you works extra hours or is better at the job especially in sales they should get paid without the female or male complaining.

If I said in my eyes then what's the issue lol I ain't the pope I ain't a priest I'm just a random **** on the forum.

And what did I say this about?
I can't remember when it was - ages ago.

I so wish I could sig that bolded sentence.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't remember when it was - ages ago.

I so wish I could sig that bolded sentence.
I remember saying it I don't remember what it was about. Gay marriage maybe?
Feminism? Lol they're the two I would've heroically said in my eyes you're not a Catholic haha.
But yes just coz I say stuff doesn't mean I'm the law or what I say so right lol. I'm trying to show pc brigadiers the same thing as well that just coz they're so righteous and tolerant (they're really not) doesn't mean they need to think themselves so great especially on a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.