Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
May 2017 (early on) be the year things change for the better, and you stop worrying and start living the next chapter of your life.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the doctors are confident I should get a heart some time next year. I'm actually not worrying about it until I get the heart tbh

hey Bro, sorry for a dumb question

but once you get your new heart, what are you going to do with your old one?

may be get it preserved in a glass jar and keep it as a medal of toughness in your cabinet to show it other people with what you live with for all these years and never gave up.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

may be get it preserved in a glass jar and keep it as a medal of toughness in your cabinet to show it other people with what you live with for all these years and never gave up.
hes gunna send it to the dogs with a note for years i had this **** of a thing in me and it's still got my tick and go in it than this whole organization now go win a fucking comp ya slack shit *****

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hes gunna send it to the dogs with a note for years i had this **** of a thing in me and it's still got my tick and go in it than this whole organization now go win a fucking comp ya slack shit *****

thats not a bad idea either, lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brilliant Southey!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

I recall him saying a while back he is donating it to medical research at Victor Chang Institute, because they can't figure out how he is still alive with such low heart function.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I recall him saying a while back he is donating it to medical research at Victor Chang Institute, because they can't figure out how he is still alive with such low heart function.
Exactly right brother, i have officially signed it over already. If it can help even one person down the track than my life was worth it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol i fucking wish I can do that

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you could have taken it out of the hospital, imagine the shenanigans you could have gotten up to.

First game of the season that Dogs play shit, Assassin sitting on the fence and lobs a human heart on the field.

Either that or toss it over the fence during training.

:tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How ya been Assassin?

sounds harsh but lots of drownings and fatal accidents of late, so surely that heart can't be too far off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, not doing so good. I got a feeling I'll be back inside soon and tbh, it doesn't bother me this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.