Dont be like Souths supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another retarded "supporter" who i bet will whine hoping des will return when we dont make the 8...
Ok so anyone who thinks des should go is retarded?
Its a massive call letting him go but we have become stale and predictable. Hasler has had some great success but does he have another grandfinal in him? Going of current style of play it appears we are a sinking ship.
Maybe just maybe another coach can come in give us a spark and a style of footy that could get us there. Or it could all fall to shit.
No one knows how it's going to pan out in the long run.
Me personally i could not sit through another season with our style of play.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol ok genious I hope whatever happens is what the fans want. And when it fails i want to read their responses..
Do you even watch the Bulldogs?? because I can't see how you can defend Hasler, his done fuck all and thats a fact because in the history books it doesn't have our name next to any grand final winners list under Hasler.

and @ASSASSIN isn't a bone head his just a Bulldogs supporter who bleeds blue and white and wants the best for the club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you even watch the Bulldogs?? because I can't see how you can defend Hasler, his done fuck all and thats a fact because in the history books it doesn't have our name next to any grand final winners list under Hasler.

and @ASSASSIN isn't a bone head his just a Bulldogs supporter who bleeds blue and white and wants the best for the club.
Don't bother with this genius ****.

I don't care if he supports Hasler, he can tongue his balls all he wants. He is a **** because he calls people retarded and bone heads because we don't agree with the ****.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I watch every game every year with the dogs mate so I understand the fustration on how shit they play. FYI i want whats best for the club as well i bleed blue and white. I just believe with this whole thing going on with hasler it will wake him up to change. And i believe we can do it under him only if he changes his gameplan

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watch every game every year with the dogs mate so I understand the fustration on how shit they play. FYI i want whats best for the club as well i bleed blue and white. I just believe with this whole thing going on with hasler it will wake him up to change. And i believe we can do it under him only if he changes his gameplan

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't bother with this genius ****.

I don't care if he supports Hasler, he can tongue his balls all he wants. He is a **** because he calls people retarded and bone heads because we don't agree with the ****.
No its because no one thinks outside the box and looks at the possibilities. So tunnel visioned on whats happened and continue to think it will happen and don't believe it will change. Your opinion means fuck all to me but this kennel place is toxic...always negative.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He hasn't changed fuck all from 2013 and you believe he finally will in 2017?

And you call others retarded? Bitch please.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No its because no one thinks outside the box and looks at the possibilities. So tunnel visioned on whats happened and continue to think it will happen and don't believe it will change. Your opinion means fuck all to me but this kennel place is toxic...always negative.
Lol well fuck right off ****, nobody gives a fuck what you think as well let alone if your even here or not.

Attention seeking ****.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He hasn't changed fuck all from 2013 and you believe he finally will in 2017?

And you call others retarded? Bitch please.
Again you moron, if his job is on the line I believe he would change. Thats the difference, he was safe now he isn't. Do you understand or do i need to dumb it down for you bonehead

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Again you moron, if his job is on the line I believe he would change. Thats the difference, he was safe now he isn't. Do you understand or do i need to dumb it down for you bonehead
Keep sucking on your husbands balls you delusional fuckwit.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol well fuck right off ****, nobody gives a fuck what you think as well let alone if your even here or not.

Attention seeking ****.
I only come here for the news anyway I dont plan to discuss especially with downies like you. I cant believe I am responding to you constantly. Anyways whatever you hypocritical bonehead prick, saying no one cares about my opinion when you blurt out yours thinking people do especially when mine rustled your jimmies

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I only come here for the news anyway I dont plan to discuss especially with downies like you. I cant believe I am responding to you constantly. Anyways whatever you hypocritical bonehead prick, saying no one cares about my opinion when you blurt out yours thinking people do especially when mine rustled your jimmies
I just defended the regular members that you called retarded. I like to bully the bully ***** on here, pieces of shit like you.

You are exactly like your husband, arrogant know it all **** who won't fuck off.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Delusional nuts are just gluttons for punishment.
They can't help it

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just defended the regular members that you called retarded. I like to bully the bully ***** on here, pieces of shit like you.

You are exactly like your husband, arrogant know it all **** who won't fuck off.
Lol me a bully? You must have painted on eyes or something do you read how much negativity goes on here.. then abuse others who think differently? Thats what your doing to me and started this whole thing when i just defended hasler.

Status
Not open for further replies.