Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Using his account to bet but manager of the betting agency closed it once he spoke to Hayson.He explained to the media.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd piss Lichaa off without hesitation to get him.

Mbye would be a far better 9 for us.

I'd even be prepared as others have said to go chase Cook.
You need to be a real grub at #9, JR fits the bill perfectly after all he learn't from the best (Mick Ennis)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard Foran will be signing a 3 three year deal if he signs so guess that means Des gets his 2 year extension...........
If we sign Foran, and start playing real football... I won't be the only fan who get "an extension"......

in my pants!!

It's not about the money.Need to go through his off field issues with a fine comb first if the board hasn't already and a vigorous medical.
The same vigorous medical they gave Loko and Stanley before they signed?

Club is well versed in handling issues of metal illness, so his support outside the game if he signs with us should never be a problem.

Only Foran can answer that but I'm sure clubs will place clauses in his contract to protect themselves.All speculation so far but nothing linking him directly to it.Being a friend of a well known punter isn't a crime until the NRL made it sound like a crime.Think the NRL should look into its own back yard as I would be shocked if no match officials weren't on the take.
READ ABOUT THE PRESSER HERE: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/eddie-hayson-press-conference.103459/

Interesting comments indeed.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we sign Foran, and start playing real football... I won't be the only fan who get "an extension"......

in my pants!!

Club is well versed in handling issues of metal illness, so his support outside the game if he signs with us should never be a problem.

READ ABOUT THE PRESSER HERE: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/eddie-hayson-press-conference.103459/

Lol.
I know a heap of peeps have been talking about this and some have mail here and there it my 'mail' was hat he was definitely going to be a Bulldog in 2017 and nothing has changed.
Expect an announcement before the gf is what I was told a while back, I think the criminal elements had to be 'exercised' first...

If Foran does become a Bulldog, injuries aside, he is our missing link and may explain the lack of any other major signings to date.

Fingers crossed!

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He could of been our missing link in 2012 & possibly 2014.

Our missing links are 1, 4, 5, 9, 16 & 17

In a way I hope this signing does come off as this will be the end of Supercoach and his associates along with the board.

Hasler is on tilt and is clutching on multi-million dollar straws.

Reactions: DT

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score

in my pants!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He could of been our missing link in 2012 & possibly 2014.

Our missing links are 1, 4, 5, 9, 16 & 17

In a way I hope this signing does come off as this will be the end of Supercoach and his associates along with the board.

Hasler is on tilt and is clutching on multi-million dollar straws.
If Foran signs it does the opposite and cements Des in for another 2 years after next year even if it goes pear shaped with Foran they won't give Hasler a $2 million golden hand shake.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Fornan signs does the opposite and cements Des in for another 2 years after next year even if it goes pear shaped with Foran they won't give Hasler a $2 million golden hand shake.
Des is a smart cookie. He knows there will be a Kieran/Des clause and the club will sign off on it.

All we need is to sign another nutcase in Idris and Raelene will be licking her lips.

We at Canterbury do not give a shit about the on field performances, as we are here to build orphanages in Ghana and rehabilitate those who gamble, drink and matchfix while spreading the word of the Lord on Sundays.

So why don't you jump on board, sign up for a membership and welcome to the new world of entertainment

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des is a smart cookie. He knows there will be a Kieran/Des clause and the club will sign off on it.

All we need is to sign another nutcase in Idris and Raelene will be licking her lips.

We at Canterbury do not give a shit about the on field performances, as we are here to build orphanages in Ghana and rehabilitate those who gamble, drink and matchfix while spreading the word of the Lord on Sundays.

So why don't you jump on board, sign up for a membership and welcome to the new world of entertainment
You have summarized how bad our club has been lately. We are worried about giving memberships to those who know nothing about the game who came from another country and not about on field performances.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hearing he has signed with warriors

Nice one des. Let warriors do all the hard yard and try and get him last ditch effort.

We should never try and get this fuckwitt again btw. We have tried 3 times and 3 times he has knocked us back.

As for des- you cannot attract any decent players to our club- and raelene and urseld should get fucked

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Nice one des. Let warriors do all the hard yard and try and get him last ditch effort.

We should never try and get this fuckwitt again btw. We have tried 3 times and 3 times he has knocked us back.

As for des- you cannot attract any decent players to our club- and raelene and urseld should get fucked
Only big signing- trex pfffft

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is a smart cookie.
Ya reckon? I don't. I think he's a one dimensional coach, who is out of touch with the modern game. No smart coach worth his salt would have let T-rex play 60 - 70 minutes a game for 3 years doing hardly anything. That alone was mind boggling.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya reckon? I don't. I think he's a one dimensional coach, who is out of touch with the modern game. No smart coach worth his salt would have let T-rex play 60 - 70 minutes a game for 3 years doing hardly anything. That alone was mind boggling.
I think he meant more of a smart cookie by covering his ass with Foran.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Let's hope you are hearing wrong. Otherwise the club will get a real rude shock with memberships.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Lolohea
7. Foran
9. Damien cook

Our 3 signings. We will be over the cap if we don't get good deals on these players

Foran 800k. He's gonna want that much or even more

Cook 300k. He is worth more imo

Lolohea 300k. But knowing our recruitment team we will sign him for 600k

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clever cookie, as in for his own pocket.

He was good at Manly though the last few years he has fallen behind.

He's got a great bank balance and a healthy super. Time to loosen the ass cheeks, retire and enjoy life

Status
Not open for further replies.