Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I wish this fat skippy guy with blonde hair would PUT SOME BLOODY DEODORANT!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How this I just had the police treat me like a minority at st Mary's station.
The cop asks why I'm shaking and I told him ive got anxiety and then said what? You think I'm scared of you? Haha next time I'm going to try and get the hero to taze me bro!

Wahesh

Reaction score
WTF??? Are you serious? What an abuse of power. Were you really shaking because of that? I would've reported his ass FFS.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF??? Are you serious? What an abuse of power. Were you really shaking because of that? I would've reported his ass FFS.
No I am not scared of the police, I even asked him about his Tazer, I actually wouldn't mind fucking around with one.
I'm just a big kid at heart, he was around our age and trying to play the bad cop.
I swear the police don't scare me at all and I told him straight out I wasn't scared of him!

He was going to fine me because I didn't tap on with my opal card and I told him how I was on the bus last week and after tapping on the machine fucked up as I went to get off the bus so I got charged $10 unfairly when I got home.

I told him I'd cop the fine and really it's just a bill to go towards state revenue to this fucked in debt state!
He asked if I've been in trouble with the police and asked if I had anything on me?
The *** searched me, I swear he just wanted to touch my balls.
In the end he didn't fine/bill me cause like I told the porky piggies, I'm more honest than most people!
His partner just laughed, so obviously he was the human and the one dealing with me was the reptile?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
^ A sure fire way to annoy Police and get yourself searched is to go all literal on them when they ask - Have you ever been in trouble with us before mate?

Well I have never met you two so in this case no I haven't been in trouble with you...

They go all not happy Jan. And for anyone saying that they are just doing their job - I agree and I am just honestly answering their questions. Is there a problem here officer?

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't let anyone walk over me. If I was in your shoes I would've taken down his name and asked what area command he was working from and would've reported his ass.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
^ A sure fire way to annoy Police and get yourself searched is to go all literal on them when they ask - Have you ever been in trouble with us before mate?

Well I have never met you two so in this case no I haven't been in trouble with you...

They go all not happy Jan. And for anyone saying that they are just doing their job - I agree and I am just honestly answering their questions. Is there a problem here officer?
Nah mate I've got no record and never been in trouble with police!just got singled out cause I was the only adult and over 6"6 feet tall, he just had to discriminate against me!
I wish I was Arabic so I could just say fucking hell bro those cops are racist stupid Aussie pieces of shit!

And no the **** wasn't just doing his job, he was inconveniencing me and wasting tax payers money!
Stupid fucking trainee, he just has to accept it, yeah there's people taller than him out there!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and next time a cop goes to search me I'm going to say, just be careful when you search the inside of my thighs, an abscess just burst and it's still bleeding! Haha see how quick they are to search me then?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The cop asks why I'm shaking and I told him ive got anxiety and then said what? You think I'm scared of you? Haha next time I'm going to try and get the hero to taze me bro!
I got pulled up at the station once there was about 15 cops and the dogs .i was in my filthy work clothes they ran the dog by me ,then i got the tap on the shoulder ."excuse me sir the dog has identified blah blah blah on you." I said no he hasn't he didn't sit down but ill play your game .i tossed my bag at him and said go nuts. While he was doing that i said to the chic copper " you know and i know this is bullshit .
She laughed was about to tell me to walk when i got the pat down. The male cop " this is your last chance have you been in contact with these drugs in the last 48 hours "?
" Mate i got kids at home i work i drink coffee but the 2 junkies down on the platform are probably loaded."
Now the ***** running a check still pissed im innocent ive said if answered all you need to know anything after this you can deal with my solicitor i asked what his name was. The ***** getting shited now the chic cop is rolling her eyes at her dickhead partner . My train was coming i left lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't let anyone walk over me. If I was in your shoes I would've taken down his name and asked what area command he was working from and would've reported his ass.
Ive copped worse from St Mary's police some don't care, plus I might be an important witness for an old headline crime from 2 years ago so it's in the best interest of the mafia who call themselves the law to be good to me at the moment!

There is one cop from St Mary's, some nerdy bald headed cocksucker, would love to catch him off duty!
Know this people you cannot be charged on assumption, BUT the stupid pigs in blue will still attempt it!
I feel sorry for the true human beings who join the force, not realising they are working for reptiles who serve the new world order!

If you,think back stupid me wanted to join the police a long time ago?
But luckily I came to my senses and grew up a bit more ey??

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I got pulled up at the station once there was about 15 cops and the dogs .i was in my filthy work clothes they ran the dog by me ,then i got the tap on the shoulder ."excuse me sir the dog has identified blah blah blah on you." I said no he hasn't he didn't sit down but ill play your game .i tossed my bag at him and said go nuts. While he was doing that i said to the chic copper " you know and i know this is bullshit .
She laughed was about to tell me to walk when i got the pat down. The male cop " this is your last chance have you been in contact with these drugs in the last 48 hours "?
" Mate i got kids at home i work i drink coffee but the 2 junkies down on the platform are probably loaded."
Now the ***** running a check still pissed im innocent ive said if answered all you need to know anything after this you can deal with my solicitor i asked what his name was. The ***** getting shited now the chic cop is rolling her eyes at her dickhead partner . My train was coming i left lol
When working in law enforcement they always partner the smart one up with the empty toolbox!

What about this one guys? In 2001 me and my friends got pulled over, none of us were 18' I was still 16 and no questions asked they drew their guns on us!
The bitch was dressed like a member of the KKK she yells "put your fucking hands in the fucking air"
She was shaking with the gun, I thought she was going to shoot me?
I just said "please,lower your weapon, I'm only 16 years old, I don't wanna die yet"

My stepdad was right, if you tell the police you're a juvenile they will lower their weapons immediately!
They said they had a report that my friend who owned the car was seen firing a weapon into a park on Xmas eve the previous year! Yeah right, I'd say easily 90% of the force are as useful as an empty toolbox!

Don't worry there are some good cops out there who are human like the rest of us, just rarer than a snow leopard is all!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why do people use the elevator at St. James when they don't need too? BEING LAZY IS NOT A DISABILITY!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Another bloody miserable day to go to work. Can tell by people's faces that they don't wanna go to work lol. Today would be perfect just to stay in bed all day lol.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
How the fuck can people smell like they haven't showered in over a week? To make matters worse they decide to wear clothes that smell like that hasn't been taken out of the closet in months? #icantdeal

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How the fuck can people smell like they haven't showered in over a week? To make matters worse they decide to wear clothes that smell like that hasn't been taken out of the closet in months? #icantdeal
That's disgusting.
People who regularly commute on trains,please don't be scared to call out these smelly and unhygienic pricks!

I mean my friend smelt a bad smell riding the train a few years back and an islander got sick of the smell and spoke up!
When the train stopped at seven hills the guard checked on the roof of the carriage my friend was in and there was a dead man up there fried to death!

I know he ain't a liar, he showed me the picture! Eewww should of seen the human fried crispy?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Those ***** always ask me "where am I going?" Every fucking time they see me. I tell them im going to my cardiologist then they ask "why?", i always refuse to answer them.

Its always they younger cops that think they are hectic. The older cops just tell them to basically shut the fuck up. I love it lol

Can't fucking wait to move out of this shit hole.