Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What to do with Matt Parcell?

spanner

New Pup
Reaction score
The prices for 2016 have been released.
Could anyone with access to them post them for discussion.

NRL SuperCoach Kennel League invite code: 376242

NRL Fantasy Kennel League invite code: XU2ZEAZD
XUZZEAZD

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Peats on the way out ffs. Should i just buy another hooker now? Ffs

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I am taking a gamble on Nth Qld player R. Kostjasyn at $143k over the bye rounds.. Good for back up 2RF or HOK
Surely he can pick up some value.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i got kostjasyn and granville... both disappointing me...i picked up granville about 3 weeks ago coz he started to play bigger minutes...and has averaged 30 since...they take minutes off eachother...cowboys play round 12 and round 18 so expect granville to play the 80 and kostjasyn rotate in the backrow hopefully

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Locked in C Smith. Thank fark. LOL.

This week had to dump Teddy and went with Munster. Will move him to ctr when Teddys back.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Raiders A. Sezer is at basement bargain price of $264K! Set and forget trade there!
i got kostjasyn and granville... both disappointing me...i picked up granville about 3 weeks ago coz he started to play bigger minutes...and has averaged 30 since...they take minutes off eachother...cowboys play round 12 and round 18 so expect granville to play the 80 and kostjasyn rotate in the backrow hopefully
Yeah I had Granville from the start of the season and of coarse after I dropped him he started to smash.. But he's been mediocre at best since
My other prediction for a bargain basement trade is A. Sezer @ $264k.
C. Rona at $243k is on my radar also..

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i will get Cam smith after origin for the run into the finals for my H2H...
will drop parker next week or the week after and maybe Merrin over origin to free up cash and get players like Munster
hooker is still concerning me though...have granville there and Jniko ... mayb an upgrade to Cook? he is playing bigger minutes and is only 200k...with a BE of 2...thoughts?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
will drop parker next week or the week after and maybe Merrin over origin to free up cash and get players like Munster
hooker is still concerning me though...have granville there and Jniko ... mayb an upgrade to Cook? he is playing bigger minutes and is only 200k...with a BE of 2...thoughts?
I was having a look at Cook also..i got Peats/Garvey atm so i need to take a punt on someone. Cook looks like he may play decent minutes from this week on as souths are apparently making major changes.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
yup gona wait for team lists and make a choice from there...
might leave my trades to the very last minute this week..before souths game on Friday vs parra...coz my trades this week were semi/peats in...but now looking at Semi / Cook due to the whole Peats situation...
wanted to upgrade saifiti / blaw too...so could get in Manu Mau for 1 of them...not sure what is my best option at the moment

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yup gona wait for team lists and make a choice from there...
might leave my trades to the very last minute this week..before souths game on Friday vs parra...coz my trades this week were semi/peats in...but now looking at Semi / Cook due to the whole Peats situation...
wanted to upgrade saifiti / blaw too...so could get in Manu Mau for 1 of them...not sure what is my best option at the moment
Yh don't trade in Peats lol. I did weeks ago and wish i didn't. What Saifiti do you have? I was looking at Semi but picked up BJ instead a few weeks back. I needa cut Gordon loose asap. Dickhead is leaking money lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh don't trade in Peats lol. I did weeks ago and wish i didn't. What Saifiti do you have? I was looking at Semi but picked up BJ instead a few weeks back. I needa cut Gordon loose asap. Dickhead is leaking money lol
I'm flicking Gordon too, who u going to replace him with?

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I have Cam Smith & Hodgson as my HOK combo. Should work nicely over origin I hope!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i have J saifiti... lol ... didnt play last round so didnt lose me any $$$
i have Gordon too...but have held this long so will keep around for the BYES...should bag a couple of meatpies and kick a few goals considering they r playing the knights in 12

i got BJ in for Croker a couple of weeks ago...but should have went gordon to BJ instead...ah well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm flicking Gordon too, who u going to replace him with?
Dunno aye. I also got to move Munster to fb so i might even need 2 new CTW ffs. Currently got BJ, Croker, Munster, Holland, Mitchel and Vunivalu..got Oates in the backrow so could shift him there i guess.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No Mannering this week? Save a trade there then.

Status
Not open for further replies.