Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im concerned for him but more concerned for his kids
Sorry thats just me
Hope he comes good and he will have resources and private care to assist him
I just hope he didnt attempt something silly

For the record my best mate killed himself in 2014 and left behind teo besutiful kids and wife (she had left him)

So the topic is still raw
Sorry to hear that Kiwi. Hope the kids are OK.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"I know what happened because I read it on Twitter / Facebook".

Everyone else: "oh pm me pm me pm me".

And that's how rumors spread.

To those keeping the social media bullshit alive, show some respect.

I happen to know people that have worked alongside Foran at Parra and (for those that would know), apparently it is NOTHING like the stories people are tossing around on social media.

To those claiming to know, unless it comes from sources close to him, out of respect for Kieran, please stop spreading rumors!!!

Next rumour or pleading for pm's and this gets closed.

About the only thing the media has right is that he's been in hospital a few days. It is not directly related to any of his kids but the health of his little one hasn't helped the situation. I'm not going into more depth because the media vultures fly around this place, suffice to say no cheating is involved, and the situation isn't that different to what many other couples go through who have been together for years.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Satisfactory = well enough to leave hospital.. but he is going to need a LOT more support than that, wouldn't surprise me if he now enters a facility to battle his demons (not substance abuse / alcohol).

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

I happen to know people that have worked alongside Foran at Parra and (for those that would know), apparently it is NOTHING like the stories people are tossing around on social media.

To those claiming to know, unless it comes from sources close to him, out of respect for Kieran, please stop spreading rumors!!!

About the only thing the media has right is that he's been in hospital a few days. It is not directly related to any of his kids but the health of his little one hasn't helped the situation. I'm not going into more depth because the media vultures fly around this place, suffice to say no cheating is involved, and the situation isn't that different to what many other couples go through who have been together for years.
ive heard the same had nothing to do with cheating,
But good luck to him and hope he returns to the game or is it the last time we see Foran in NRL.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
E

excellent news hope his ok.
We love to bag each others stars on the field, that's all part of the game, as long as it's good natured banter. No one who has any compassion for humanity would take advantage of his current situation in bagging him out. Unfortunately, that has happened with a minority. Disturbingly, I've seen that from a few of my so called own. I know you are genuine in your thoughts here and I thank you for that.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We love to bag each others stars on the field, that's all part of the game, as long as it's good natured banter. No one who has any compassion for humanity would take advantage of his current situation in bagging him out. Unfortunately, that has happened with a minority. Disturbingly, I've seen that from a few of my so called own. I know you are genuine in your thoughts here and I thank you for that.
It dosent matter who is playing the game and for what team , a humans life and health is more important than a game.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope I don't need to change my avatar again around 9:30 tonight

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just hope I don't need to change my avatar again around 9:30 tonight
SOH will only have to do it once for the rest of the season if you lose. You could always join him:-)

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kieren, just like any other person, deserves the maximum amount of privacy. I understand he is a high profile sports star, but at the end of the day he is human. I'm so proud that the majority of The Kennel understand this and send out well wishes.
We know for a fact dimwit journalists from The Daily Telegraph go to every forum like vultures, steal their stories/rumors and get paid for it claiming it their own. So please, let's not spread any rumors just like Mr I mentioned.

All the best to Kieren and his immediate family.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
P.S.
There is a rumor that Parra have cheated the salary cap and are losing points very very soon. Also another rumor, Mannah is playing tonight which absolutely makes no difference to the game tonight whatsoever.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Kieren, just like any other person, deserves the maximum amount of privacy. I understand he is a high profile sports star, but at the end of the day he is human. I'm so proud that the majority of The Kennel understand this and send out well wishes.
We know for a fact dimwit journalists from The Daily Telegraph go to every forum like vultures, steal their stories/rumors and get paid for it claiming it their own. So please, let's not spread any rumors just like Mr I mentioned.

All the best to Kieren and his immediate family.
100% should not start rumours about
MR I ,

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Good to hear
If same things 'normal couples go through' at least he will have private care and best in business resources available to him unlike Joe Average

Reactions: Izy

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't see the kiwis winning without him. Johnson and the majority of the warriors team is out of form, Matulino and Vatuvei have been dropped to reserve grade.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
P.S.
There is a rumor that Parra have cheated the salary cap and are losing points very very soon. Also another rumor, Mannah is playing tonight which absolutely makes no difference to the game tonight whatsoever.
LOL. Just can't help yourself!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.