Kieran Foran on indefinite leave from NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah assassin I'd hate to say it but the Bulldogs have taken the roosters of the early 2000's title for being the chokers of this decade! They have been in two premierships with 0 victories

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im concerned for him but more concerned for his kids
Sorry thats just me
Hope he comes good and he will have resources and private care to assist him
I just hope he didnt attempt something silly

For the record my best mate killed himself in 2014 and left behind teo besutiful kids and wife (she had left him)

So the topic is still raw
That's terrible. Sorry to hear about your mate. Suicide does leave behind a lot of sad, confused and even guilty people.

Depression, if you have never had it, is difficult to explain (speaking first hand). It's easy for people for be critical of self harm when they have kids etc, but it's just not that simple. Luckily nobody close to me ever took their own lives... A former partner had a serious crack when I broke up with her though, but judging will never help.

More will come out soon enough. I hope he will be OK.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We hope he gets well soon - nobody wants this sort of stuff in their lives or in the nrl community.

Disappointing - I'd rather we beat Parra with him in. Show us all what the Dogs are made of this season.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's terrible. Sorry to hear about your mate. Suicide does leave behind a lot of sad, confused and even guilty people.

Depression, if you have never had it, is difficult to explain (speaking first hand). It's easy for people for be critical of self harm when they have kids etc, but it's just not that simple. Luckily nobody close to me ever took their own lives... A former partner had a serious crack when I broke up with her though, but judging will never help.

More will come out soon enough. I hope he will be OK.
Look I hope he is fine as well but I am really glad he is out of the game tomorrow...just being honest.

Dogs are on a hiding to nothing now though, win and it's because he is out, lose and it's because they stepped up for their mate and we are useless...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah assassin I'd hate to say it but the Bulldogs have taken the roosters of the early 2000's title for being the chokers of this decade! They have been in two premierships with 0 victories
We weren't favourites in either though were we ? hardly choking if thats the case.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Im concerned for him but more concerned for his kids
Sorry thats just me
Hope he comes good and he will have resources and private care to assist him
I just hope he didnt attempt something silly

For the record my best mate killed himself in 2014 and left behind teo besutiful kids and wife (she had left him)

So the topic is still raw
I had my best mate do it last year - well it's almost coming upto a year. Mate that's all I can say. It's not easy.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the poor bloke isn't going through enough, this shit starts. Seriously, saying on one hand your concerned, then spreading this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If the poor bloke isn't going through enough, this shit starts. Seriously, saying on one hand your concerned, then spreading this.
See why I always say "FUCK THE MEDIA"?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
RIGHT .. so I've just deleted a SHITLOAD of posts from this thread.

If you don't know as a FACT then keep the BS social media comments out of this thread or it will be closed.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RIGHT .. so I've just deleted a SHITLOAD of posts from this thread.

If you don't know as a FACT then keep the BS social media comments out of this thread or it will be closed.
you didnt delete this BS :grinning:

The father is Indian dog
but seriously, I dont think anyone was saying anything as a fact. Every one was speculating on what could be have happened.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets not speculate on anything unless its in the media or comes from the Foran family.

Parra have known about it for several days and the game tomorrow night forced them to address the media today as if he was missing tomorrow people would start asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.