Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have skimmed over both links,

Again I state,
I am not by any stretch of the imagination ever saying America are completely inocent or ever were,

Nor am I even remotely interested as non of it has any baring on how I live my life here in Australia,

Although I concede America is no saint, I don't for a second believe either link as complete un bias.
I think both are agenda driven to lay blame on America without delving into other important facts.

And that's the issue I have and why I get annoyed,

I wish everyone who posts on this thread would stop with the blame America argument,

Time for the Middle East and it's people to man up and take responsibility for their own actions.

I know a guy who was molested as a kid by his dad, grew up a bit strange as a result
Ended up being a heavy drinker and wife basher.

Well the law has caught up with him,
He has to take responsibility for his actions,
No one will deny that there is a link back to his father, but he is the one who bashed his wife, not his dad so he is the one to go to jail as a result,

Same here,
There are centuries of atrocities that have gone on in the Middle East that has lead to where we are today,
Long before America played any part, so blaming America is only scratching the surface of the issues that are in the Middle East today,

But at the end of the day, like the wife basher, the people who commit the terror are responsible for their own actions and war will result, inocent deaths are unfortunately enevitable,
But the world including America need to no what they need to do as a result to rid the Isis evil and the next wave what ever that may be,

It will continue on and on,

And each time America will get the blame,
Time the people of the Middle East took responsibility for their own actions,

When the world defeat Isis, the Middle East need to get their life together, leave the past in the past and move forward,

Otherwise it will just keep going and going,

I think it starts with the middle eastern people now living in western countries to forget the past, annoy the future, embrace your new homeland and stop looking up one sided articles that ore agenda driven,

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is quiet funny when people judge other people who loves Australia and who doesnt.

just cos you have a different opinion to theirs on how you can make Australia safe, you dont love Australia or you are misguided. Mega LOL!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have skimmed over both links,

Again I state,
I am not by any stretch of the imagination ever saying America are completely inocent or ever were,

Nor am I even remotely interested as non of it has any baring on how I live my life here in Australia,

Although I concede America is no saint, I don't for a second believe either link as complete un bias.
I think both are agenda driven to lay blame on America without delving into other important facts.

And that's the issue I have and why I get annoyed,

I wish everyone who posts on this thread would stop with the blame America argument,

Time for the Middle East and it's people to man up and take responsibility for their own actions.

I know a guy who was molested as a kid by his dad, grew up a bit strange as a result
Ended up being a heavy drinker and wife basher.

Well the law has caught up with him,
He has to take responsibility for his actions,
No one will deny that there is a link back to his father, but he is the one who bashed his wife, not his dad so he is the one to go to jail as a result,

Same here,
There are centuries of atrocities that have gone on in the Middle East that has lead to where we are today,
Long before America played any part, so blaming America is only scratching the surface of the issues that are in the Middle East today,

But at the end of the day, like the wife basher, the people who commit the terror are responsible for their own actions and war will result, inocent deaths are unfortunately enevitable,
But the world including America need to no what they need to do as a result to rid the Isis evil and the next wave what ever that may be,

It will continue on and on,

And each time America will get the blame,
Time the people of the Middle East took responsibility for their own actions,

When the world defeat Isis, the Middle East need to get their life together, leave the past in the past and move forward,

Otherwise it will just keep going and going,

I think it starts with the middle eastern people now living in western countries to forget the past, annoy the future, embrace your new homeland and stop looking up one sided articles that ore agenda driven,
By skimming over links you prove yourself to anything but open minded like you claim, they won't take 5 minutes to read in depth.

Sure, opinion journalism is rife with bias, I look up alternative news as a counter point to everything I see, read and hear on the mainstream, do you?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By skimming over links you prove yourself to anything but open minded like you claim, they won't take 5 minutes to read in depth.

Sure, opinion journalism is rife with bias, I look up alternative news as a counter point to everything I see, read and hear on the mainstream, do you?
Some won't like the title as it doesn't fit into their world view. ISIS created by the United States. Some won't like it now, nor read past the 1st paragraph.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
this is quiet funny when people judge other people who loves Australia and who doesnt.

just cos you have a different opinion to theirs on how you can make Australia safe, you dont love Australia or you are misguided. Mega LOL!
I fuking love Straya mate. Love it or GTFO..... our however those bumper stickers go lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I fuking love Straya mate. Love it or GTFO..... our however those bumper stickers go lol

[video=youtube;KB4fXsi-K0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB4fXsi-K0I[/video]

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You missed the point completely

No mention of it cause it's not Isis
This thread is about Isis

There is hundreds of other Christian story's out there that are also not spoken about here cause it's not Isis

This thread is about Isis
Not Christian
Not Muslim
You are a mod
Stop creating a divide and troll threads
Skip I think what Abdul was trying to highlight is the role the media play in all this.
i have heard countless times the "Muslims silence is deafening" so they must be supporters. I may fall into the silent Muslim category, yet I despise Isis, but I don't find it a regular subject in my day to day life.. Realist was way too sensitive imo, imagine how the Muslims feel!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Skip I think what Abdul was trying to highlight is the role the media play in all this.
i have heard countless times the "Muslims silence is deafening" so they must be supporters. I may fall into the silent Muslim category, yet I despise Isis, but I don't find it a regular subject in my day to day life.. Realist was way too sensitive imo, imagine how the Muslims feel!

and we can see how you , Abdul and I have different opinions as well on this matter,

Abdul is all for Erdogan , you hate him and I can see both right and wrong what he is doing.

Actually people who have been skimming through my posts have not acknowledged that I have said it already that Russia is the only country who is genuinely interested in finishing off ISIS, even though Russia has its own motives as well.

but hey I have the "fundamental hatred" towards west so what ever i say is defending middle east and putting blame on US and West.

Is Russia part of west?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How was I sensitive? I looked straight through what Abdul was trying to do.
Go and look at all the sooks Abdul has had because of my past posts.
And he tells me to grow thicker skin lol the fuk is this shit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some won't like the title as it doesn't fit into their world view. ISIS created by the United States. Some won't like it now, nor read past the 1st paragraph.
Well believe turkey and Saudi Arabia helped create Isis and are keeping it alive.
What makes your opinion right and mine wrong? Or mine right and yours wrong?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it said America didn't create Isis like some people here are saying, they have however made a fuk up by supplying them with ammunitions to fight off Assad. The article said the American alies which would be Saudi and turkey are the ones responsible for there creation.
There is a difference between purposely creating something such as turkey and Saudi have done with Isis.
Where as America did not purposely create al quaeda they formed as a type of rebellion against Americans and British in their lands.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol @ US supplying terrorists with ammunition.

If I do that here in Australia I will be put in jail for life.

in direct breach of their own fcken law and act.. hypocrisy at its finest but hey it is all Turkey's and Saudi's fault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

and when the same terrorists get blown up by Asaad's rockets on the video, make fun of them.

confused much?

lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol @ US supplying terrorists with ammunition.

If I do that here in Australia I will be put in jail for life.

in direct breach of their own fcken law and act.. hypocrisy at its finest but hey it is all Turkey's and Saudi's fault.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

lol
They supplied them to take out the man you hate in Assad. But Isis got too confident and started there caliphate or whatever they're calling it.
America now has to deal with the damage they've caused.
And in the mean time Putin is gonna destroy the Turks and Saudis responsible. Notice how I said responsible so that means the people who are responsible for creating Isis and downing the jet. Again I said people responsible not innocent people and not all Muslims.
I repeat just so you don't have a malfunction and manipulate.
I SAID PEOPLE RESPOnSIBLE!

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
and we can see how you , Abdul and I have different opinions as well on this matter,

Abdul is all for Erdogan , you hate him and I can see both right and wrong what he is doing.

Actually people who have been skimming through my posts have not acknowledged that I have said it already that Russia is the only country who is genuinely interested in finishing off ISIS, even though Russia has its own motives as well.

but hey I have the "fundamental hatred" towards west so what ever i say is defending middle east and putting blame on US and West.

Is Russia part of west?
Bro just to explain how complex this situation in my own father thinks there is a smear campaign against erdogan, me and my mother disagree, and we are constantly debating this shit at home.
Personally I liked erdogan at first but I changed my mind when he changed his policies.
Now I want see him burn in hell the dog haha

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How was I sensitive? I looked straight through what Abdul was trying to do.
Go and look at all the sooks Abdul has had because of my past posts.
And he tells me to grow thicker skin lol the fuk is this shit.
bro I'm not talking about previous posts or about the growing skin comment. All Abdul was trying to say was why wasn't it called for what it is in the media, it was put down as a "killing" or "shooting" in the media, where in actual fact it was a terrorist attack, with hardly any coverage.
obviously Christians don't have to defend themselves cause of some nutter in the US,
so why should I have to defend myself for being a Muslim cause of some nutters.
i may be wrong but I don't think the post was an attack on Christians or you, rather a highlight of hypocrisy in the media

Status
Not open for further replies.