2014 Auckland 9's Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We couldnt hold onto the ball. Main aspect of this game is ball control. And it helps to have a few speedy players.

Mbye and Graham impressed. Browne was ok. Brown was horrible. But all in all we will finish dead last and we deserve to. Didnt take it serious. I just hope come round 1 we will be a better team. Because we played like we did last year. Defensive problems, no creativity in attack and lack of ball control.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So Jaline Graham was 7.
Is he a half? Can he play fb?
From under 20 s or nsw cup last year.
He looks the goods to me.
Graham 7 Thompson 15 and both confused numerous times.

Glen Fiisiahi that was some nice footwork.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of that eels team has played first grade
And so has ours:
Jackson
Burr
Finucane
Perrett
Brown
Browne
TRex
O'Hanlon
Ennis

Just saying......a lot of people are saying how crap our team was, granted we were missing some key players but a lot of our players who played will be in our run on side this year, like it or not.

If there was someone who impressed me and he is my smokey to have a good year - it's O'Hanlon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
btw next time if hasler wants to send a 3rd rate team then at least show up to the tournament and own it
Why? Id rather him stay back here and train the rest of the squad. He's paid to win premierships not some shitty 9s comp

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We couldn't hold on to the ball to save our lives and in defence we gave away penalty after penalty it was embarrassing to watch weather it 9's, a trial, a training run.....whatever, it was nothing sort o cringeworty

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham 7 Thompson 15 and both confused numerous times.

Glen Fiisiahi that was some nice footwork.
Mr I, I know you've had some good things to say about Thompson, what's your thoughts after today?
He obviously didn't get a lot of room and/or quality ball that's for sure and obviously hard to judge on 9's but he looks a long, long way off first grade for mine.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We couldn't hold on to the ball to save our lives and in defence we gave away penalty after penalty it was embarrassing to watch weather it 9's, a trial, a training run.....whatever, it was nothing sort o cringeworty
Penalty after penalty? What game were you watching?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it is over for us anyway, can they just send the boys home to resume training for this season?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it is over for us anyway, can they just send the boys home to resume training for this season?
If we flog roosters tomorrow and eels flog broncos then we could still go through haha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why? Id rather him stay back here and train the rest of the squad. He's paid to win premierships not some shitty 9s comp
first of all i think theres more benefit in coming and taking a personal look at all 16 teams and their players, use it as some sort of massive scouting trip if he wants

but its rude to pick a 3rd rate team and dump it on dymock, i remember the quote earlier about how dymock is going to get valuable experience from this, the only experience he will get is how to lose hopelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.