Reaction score
Hahaha I cannot believe what i just saw. Williams pulled into touch by Moi Moi
All I can do is laugh..

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I seriously hope no one in this team plays fullback for us this year..

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
people on hear need to calm down its only nines with none of our best first graders playing.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How embarrassing 9s or not, we should have chosen at least a competing side then the rubbish we have out there

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis was two meters off the mark that why
From where he got flung it didn't look that off the mark but oh well, the boys can go home and continue training for this season.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We seriously are kidding ourselves if that's our depth players. It's like they didn't turn up at least have a bloody go. They just didn't turn up. Well I hope it's that reason cause if they did try and that's what they produced I'd be very worried this season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why does anyone give a shit about how we played? The players and club dont give a shit about it so why should we?

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I really hope this is Des's plan to put us back under the radar again this season.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
hahahaahha ........we haven't done a single thing right in either match......watching us is like watching drunk Para Olympians try and compete without there prosthetic limbs

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We seriously are kidding ourselves if that's our depth players. It's like they didn't turn up at least have a bloody go. They just didn't turn up. Well I hope it's that reason cause if they did try and that's what they produced I'd be very worried this season
That is what my main concern is, if some our lower grade players can't take on the Eels lower grade players who have come last twice in a row so far using them in first grade then what does it mean for us?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also most clubs have a first string half playing in there squad, we dont.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team isn't suited to 9s in the first place not to mention I'd say our team has the fewest first graders and are missing our best players, we had our rookie forwards for the most part and backs that are just being tested out as well as very few of them having played a game of first grade, people need to calm down, the dogs had to field a side and I'm guessing if given a choice then des would not have fielded a side at all

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
now to put up with weeks of torture from Parrafail and donkey supporters at work. fml

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its not over baby, we can beat the roosters by 22 and then hope that brisbane loses to the eels by like 30

i never give up as long as we are a mathematical chance

Edit: its more like we have to win by 17ish

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is what my main concern is, if some our lower grade players can't take on the Eels lower grade players who have come last twice in a row so far using them in first grade then what does it mean for us?
Most of that eels team has played first grade

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no excuse parra are also fielding a no name team. Yea a few more first graders but we look like we where a under 10s team compared to the rest of the comp it's bloody scary

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
9's or not there is a thing called passion in not only your club, friends but in yourself for pride.

Tony williams has nothing. He should go play ping pong or ballet.

I give him 2-3 rounds of NRL and if he f--ks up Des better drop him

Status
Not open for further replies.